Yellow

347735

 

“umm... Black!” Jieqiong said, sitting with a large strawberry latte in hands.
“nope,” The not so little lady sitting opposite to the almost frustrated chinese girl said

while shaking her head slowly.

 

It’s been quite a while now, well it will really take a while to guess someone’s favorite color when it comes to shirts. Especially if that someone doesn’t have any preference at all, and that savage someone is Im Nayoung.

 

Nayoung finds Jieqiong's face adorable as she furrows her eyebrows, chewing her lower lip softly from time to time, but mainly as a revenge for spending too much on a stripe jacket. But still, finds her cute nonetheless.

 

Why does she noticed this things just now, now when it’s all too late.

 

“Yellow?” Jieqiong asked tilting her head slightly and Nayoung felt her heart swell up.

“no, not yellow,” Nayoung said grinningly earning a whine and a muffled ‘this is so hard.’ from the frustrated chinese.

 

Nayoung was suddenly taken aback when Jieqiong suddenly jolts up, sitting up straight with her finger pointing straightly at the stoned figure and the stone thought ‘okay busted! time for me to suffer, maybe this will do me good. Jieqiong finally figured it out, well I deserve this. She’ll hate me for playing her. And then she won’t see me anymore, and maybe, just maybe, that will do me good.’

 

“YELLOW!!!” Jieqiong shouted making Nayoung lean towards her, reaching for her lips while apologizing to the people glaring at the laughing ostrich or the both of them, but mostly to the beautiful ostrich.

 

Nayoung stared at the laughing little lady sitting opposite to her, and it hit her like a truck.

Jieqiong’s smile brings light to the world, Jieqiong’s laugh could cure any illness, Jieqiong herself means everything to Nayoung. And Nayoung will do anything just to see Jieqiiong happy like this. So the stone becomes less stoney and smiled widely and even tho the world will think Nayoung is crazy, she still said “Yes, that’s the one.”

 

Jieqiong sat properly, trying to compose herself after her long good laugh “Why did we broke up,” Jieqiong knows that Nayoung knows she’s not asking, Jieqiong knows clearly what happened, Jieqiong knows Nayoung is finally ready in making her happy so she said ‘yes’. Even tho the world knows it’s too late for that.

 

“Hey baby” Nayoung looked away before the newly entered person press a soft kiss on Jieqiong’s lips. “Hey nayoung!” The girl beams a wide grin. “Thank you for picking up my Juju for me,” Jieqiong collects her stuffs, preparing herself to leave Nayoung once again. “Anything for you Eunwoo,” Nayoung did not remove her sight on Jieqiong even after she left her.

 

Nayoung looks down and the napkin catched her sight, she scoffed and chuckled bitterly, remembering her and Jieqiong’s couple name. She knows Jieqiong is happier now even if it clearly means that she’s not the main source of it, anymore.