Until the end

347735

“I’m in love,” Doyeon told herself.

Music and poetry! Her life had changed all because of Yoojung. If they hadn’t got into Fantagio, none of this would have happened. The scribbles that’s been passed before their training starts, silent laughters before and after receiving them because only treating them as a joke, but keeping them safe and close by putting it in the back pocket of her ripped jeans, then talking about it for hours at night. This was one of her secrets .

 

“What are you smiling about?” Yoojung asked.

“You’re supposed to train. By train, I mean dance,”

“Who? Me?” Doyeon asked, her tounge poking her inner cheek.

“Yes, you, Kim Doyeon.”

“I wasn’t smiling. I was just checking if I had something between my teeth.” As Doyeon turned around walking away while humming subtlety, her smile can still be found across her face, hands tapping her jean's back pockets.

 

- - - -

 

“Hey...,” Yoojung started just like their phone call. Since the taller one always gets giddy just reaching out to Yoojung.

“Hay is for horses,” Doyeon quipped. She began her honking laughter.

Doyeon-ah,” Yoojung’s own laughter snickering in “You need to change your laughter!”

“I always laugh like this!”

“Then don’t laugh at all!” Yoojung keeps on trying to erase her wide grin.

“Then don’t talk to me at all,” Doyeon’s voice couldn’t be heard as she finished her reply, realizing what just spitted out. Yoojung’s grin never went away, even after their confession.

 

- - - -

 

Doyeon tapped her pen while giving the cafe’s tissue a hard pinning stare as she compose her very own, very first scribble.

“Doyeon-ah?”

She looked up, shrugged., smile slowly creeping in. “I guess,”

“What are you doing here?” Yoojung sat at the fluffy couch beside her girlfriend. Doyeon leans in kissing her little daeng, she suddenly remember her breath probably leaks in caffaine.

“I drank 4 cups already,” Doyeon widely grins. “New record already!”

Yoojung burries her face on the chuckling one’s shoulder, her sight landing on Doyeon’s hand covering a piece of tissue. “What’s that?” Yoojung asked.

 

Doyeon bit her lower lip as she tap her hand covering a 9 worded letter, that she cannot believe that her heart somehow gave since she always had problem composing. “I wanted to surprise you.” She gave Yoojung her piece nervously. “Are you surprised?”

“Yeah, I am,” Yoojung cooed as she peeks at the written parchment. “I will never,” Yoojung whispered her smile not leaving her face.

 

They walked out of the cafe, Doyeon’s hand on her girlfriend’s waist while Yoojung’s just gotten her back from tucking her lover’s scribble in the back pocket of her jeans.