First Move

347735

“Baby you’re all that I need. Not water, nor food, not the ing air itself.” Heehyun grinningly said. Chaeyeon rolled her eyes, done with the older’s cheesy pickup lines but deep inside she knows she loves it.
“Drink some water, order us some food outside, so I can have some air for myself.” Chaeyeon said as she pecks Heehyun’s forehead. For a spilt second Chae stares at Heehyun. Then clears and looks away. Hiding her pinkish cheeks

 

“Okay my princess,” Heehyun gladly said as she got up from the couch, she was about to walk away but her girlfriend tugged her shirt. Heehyun looked down at Chaeyeon while raising her eyebrows “What is it princess?”

 

Chaeyeon bit her lower lip, eyebrows slightly furrowed, her other hand scratching her neck.

 

“Come here for a sec.” Chaeyeon finally said earning a chuckle from the standing figure “I am here.” But soon became a sitting figure after receiving a deadly glare. “What is i-” Heehyun’s words have been cut by a pair of soft hands placed on her cheeks, Chaeyeon’s eyes lowers and ends up staring at Heehyun’s lips.

 

Heehyun saw Chaeyeon hesitate, typical of her she thought. So she placed her hands above Chaeyeon’s, rubbing them gently. Chaeyeon then moves her face, her lips pressed softly against Heehyun’s forehead, then nose, and then slowly towards Heehyun’s lips.

 

Heehyun mumbles against the younger one’s lips “who needs water or food or air?” Chaeyeon smiles thru their kiss, both their favorite kind.