Chapter 9

I give myself to you

"Don't play around ." Yoongi said as he saw Hoseok playfully tapping his hands on a bowl of water. They were gardening and Hoseok was really excited playing with water.

"Yah, don't play. You're gonna wet yourself and me too." Yoongi said. He was planting some flowers in the pot. Yoongi has been saying this since they started the work. Hoseok wouldn't stop and Yoongi wouldn't mind though he sometimes try to act serious.

"Hyung, look..." Hoseok pointed and Yoongi looked. The two boys who had fight with Hoseok were walking. Hoseok clearly remembers it was him who got hit but both of them were covered in Band-Aids. One of them had his hand covered in plaster, broken maybe. "I don't remember I beat them that seriously." 

"Hoseok hyung, you have someone looking for you." Jungkook came running. 

"Are they cosplaying or what?" Yoongi said.

"It must be the warden." Jungkook said.

"Warden?" Hoseok said.

"Yeah, hyung. I complained about them. Warden said he will look after this matter. So I guess it's warden who did that." Jungkook said.

"Wow." Yoongi looked unbelievably.

"Hoseok hyung, go fast you have a girl looking for you." Jungkook said.

"Yoongi hyung, come with me.' Hoseok suddenly said.

"What? No, why would I?" Yoongi said.

"Ah, just come already." With this Hoseok pulled Yoongi by his hands.

 

"Hello, I am Rosé. Hoseok's best friend. Nice to meet you." The girl smiled.

"Oh hello! I am Min Yoongi. Uh.... Hoseok's uh...... roommate." Yoongi said awkwardly.

"Wow, Rosé. You got all books I said?" Hoseok looked excited.

"Here, take a look. If anything is missing tell me." Rosé said handling him a bag.

"Uh, let me ask with Namjoon. Just stay here. Don't go ok." Hoseok ran to their room leaving Yoongi and Rosé.

"Uh....well..... please don't stand there at the gate. Come inside.You can sit there." Yoongi said as he pointed to a wooden bench. 

"Huh ,are you sure? Because last time Hoseok told me that he is not allowed to come outside and I was not allowed come inside." Rosé said.

"You cannot go to our buildings. Well ,you can sit here. Visitors can sit for sometime." Yoongi said.

"Oh, thank you so much. I thought I have to stand in the sun like last time." Rosé said sitting on the bench." So, you are his roommate. I guess he must the wildest person in the room."

"No, no. There are others too. They are more wild than Hoseok. Hoseok is not but he is not silent either. He always has something to do. Either he keeps playing or disturbing or helping." Yoongi said.

"You haven't seen more of him. He is the must free spirit person you will ever meet. He is fun loving and too kind hearted. I guess he already has made a lot of friends." Rosé said.

"Since, you're his best friend. Can you tell me something about his past or anything about him?" Yoongi asked.

"Like? I don't understand." Rosé said.

"Like ummm any of his accidents or trauma he went through." Yoongi asked.

"Uh....did he speak in his sleep?" Rosé said. Yoongi nodded." I was afraid he would have those dreams. Last time when we went to summer camp, we all were singing but Hoseok was sleeping beside me suddenly he caught my hands and started saying a lot of things. He even cried. I asked a lot to him about this but he said nothing."

"Anything happened in his school or at home?" Yoongi asked.

"Uh, as long as I remember Hoseok didnot have any accidents in college. The only accident he had is this time and well about his home, I don't know very well. His home is in Gwanju. Here,he lives with his sister and brother-in-law. They seem to be really nice person." Rosé said.

"I don't know why but I feel like something very wrong has happened to him and he is hiding it from all of us." Yoongi said.

 

"Yah, come here. Quickly!" Hoseok pulled Namjoon and Seokjin. " Look at them, don't they look perfect?" 

Namjoon frowned as he saw Yoongi was talking with a girl. Girl was sitting on the bench and Yoongi was standing in front . They both were laughing. "Wow, so Yoongi hyung laughs, actually?"

"She is my best friend, Rosé. You guys, don't you think they can be a perfect couple?" Hoseok said.

"Yes, of course......" Namjoon choked on air, when Seokjin hit him on his head."........not! No, no, no. there is no way that beautiful girl is being couple with Yoongi hyung."

"Yeah, Yoongi doesn't deserve her. Just look at her she seems well educated and from good family. You don't want your best friend to marry with a criminal, do you?" Seokjin said.

"But Yoongi hyung is really good and......" Hoseok suddenly realized that they are a criminal now, taking there punishment. " You are right, maybe Rosé will find a more deserving boy." 

 

"Yoongi hyung, by any chance if I don't get allowed to take the exam, I will be staying here, isn't it?" Hoseok asked. It was evening. They were sitting at the rooftop, looking at the city.

"Don't even think about it. I will handle the warden. Your job is to study, get pass and go out from here." Yoongi said.

"Aissh... hyung, you always ordering me around. Fine, fine. Min Yoongi, once I get out from here I will come to visit you often and will make calls too. You can't deny that." Hoseok said.

"Of course, if you get time from your friends and family. " Yoongi smiled. " Hoseok, I have been trying to ask you about....uh....your dreams."

"My dreams?" Hoseok asked."My dream is to be a successful dancer. Buy a little home near the sea and travel the world."

"Not that dream stupid." Yoongi nudged. " I mean... the one you...uh...you know, you cry and speak a lot in your sleep." 

"Uh...that..... well it's nothing, hyung. It's nothing." Hoseok tried to avoid the question.

"I won't force you. It's your choice but I was actually worried. You don't know it but I have seen you. The way you cry and........ it doesn't seem good." Yoongi said.

"I am sorry."

"Don't sorry kid. I am sure whatever the problem you had you didn't want it to happen, isn't it? Always remember Hoseok , it is good to hide but it is better if you speak and take it out of your heart." Yoongi said.

 

"Hoseokkie hyung, your noona has come to meet you. Go to warden's office." Jungkook came running.

"Wow, Hoseok you really have a lot of people who cares about you." Seokjin said.

"Warden's office? Uh.... are you sure Jungkook , my sister is here?" Hoseok asked.

"Yea, she has face of yours and warden told me to call you. Her husband is here too." Jungkook said.

"Oh...is that so? Uh... Yoongi hyung....." Hoseok looked at Yoongi.

"Don't tell me, I have to go with you." Yoongi said.

"Please." 

"Ok fine. I don't know when this warden phobia will get out from you." 

 

"Mom, is worried about you Hoseok . She always tell me to give you phone and I always have to lie. Warden said you are allowed to make a call one a month. Why don't you call to mom?" Hyoyeon said.

"I was afraid she will ask me any things and I would end up crying." Hoseok said.

"Aww..poor Hoseok. Just hang in here huh?! We are trying our best." Hyoyeon said as she hugged Hoseok .

"Don't worry Hoseok. We have talking to some of the famous lawyers. We will take you out from here." Minhyuk said as he patted Hoseok's back.

"Noona, this is Yoongi hyung." Hoseok quickly pulled Yoongi towards him. " He is my roommate. I also have other friends. Namjoon helps me with my studies." 

"Oh, you already made a lot of friends. Yoongi -ssi please take care of our Hoseok." Hyoyeon said.

"Uh... Hello." Yoongi was standing awkwardly between Hoseok and his sister.

 

 

"Hyung, Yoongi hyung...." Hoseok whispered. It was night and all of them were sleeping. " Are you asleep?" 

"Only if you stop calling me." Came Yoongi's reply.

"Hyung, do like my friend Rosé and my family?" Hoseok asked.

"What kind of question is that?" 

"Please hyung, tell..." 

"They seem nice to me." Came reply.

"Nice. They seem nice." Hoseok repeated.

"Hyung, is it ok if I fail the exam?" Hoseok spoke after sometime of silence.

"I thought you finally slept. And no, you are going to pass and get out of here. Didn't you heard that, your sister and brother -in-law are talking with some lawyers. You will get out of here soon." Yoongi said.

"But......what.....what if I don't want to get out of here?"