Chapter 16

I give myself to you

"Lets plant it here. When the spring comes, it will grow a lot of tomatoes and hyung will be healthy by eating them." Hoseok said as he planted a tomato plant. Yoongi was sitting on a bench behind him, smiling at the younger in front of him.

"Only tomatoes?" Yoongi asked.

"I would plant apple tree but it would take too long to grow. So, I came for the optional. The "love apple".

"You surely are funny."

"Hyung, promise me you will take care of this plant and yourself when I am gone." Hoseok turned to Yoongi as he showed his pinky finger.

"Aisssh, as if you are going today." 

"Hyung!!!!" Hoseok whined.

"Ya ya got it. I promise." Yoongi said as he joined his pinky finger with Hoseok's .

 

"Hyung, come here." Hoseok said as he gently pulled Yoongi with him.

"Where are we going?" Yoongi said.

" I have someone to meet with you." Hoseok said as he lead them to the old building.

"Why are we here?" Yoongi said as he looked around.

"Wait." Hoseok said as he kneeled and gently clapped his hands. "Mang, appa is here. Come here." 

With a little whine and sound something little crawled out of the old furniture. As soon as it saw Hoseok, it jumped and started to Hoseok's hand.

"Uhhh."

"Hyung, he is Mang. My son. I adopted him when you were in hospital." Hoseok said as he carefully carried the brown dog and showed it to Yoongi . The dog was now Hoseok's face.

"Where did you find it?" Yoongi said as he gently shaked dog's paw.

"Some of the boys were bullying him. I don't know how he came inside tho. I have been feeding him and he has grown some fat now. He was so afraid of people but now see he is all friendly."

"Its cute. Just like you." 

"You want to carry him, hyung?" Hoseok said blushing dark red.

"Here, come to daddy." Yoongi said as he pulled the dog in his hands. " looks like hoseokie appa is treating himang so well. Mang, let's be healthy together." 

 

"Namjoon, you better stop snoring or else find other room. " Yoongi said.

Namjoon who was solving a maths problem for Hoseok suddenly stopped as he looked at Yoongi.

"I don't.. ..."

"You do." 

Namjoon looked at Hoseok questioningly.  Hoseok nodded.

"But I don't realize."

"But I do and I can't get enough sleep."

"I will try to stop it." 

 

"Hyung, don't be harsh with them." Hoseok said as he rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder. Sitting on the rooftop in the evening and just looking at the horizon was a daily routine for them now.

"I am not."

"They are just like me, hyung." 

"Nobody is like you."

Hoseok sighed. "One day I will be gone. They will be the people you have to live with. They are scared of you. I don't want you to be lonely again."

 

"Here, you are." The Dean said as he pushed a white envelope towards Yoongi. 

"What is this?" Yoongi asked not even slightly interested.

"Your leave letter. You can officially leave juvenile home now."

"What? but I still have one more year pending."

"Well,I thought you are being a pain in my here. Also, Hoseok is leaving too."

"What do you mean Hoseok is leaving?" Yoongi said as he slammed his hand on the table.

"Don't you know, his uncle found a good lawyer and the lawyer was able to turn his case. Hoseok, might be leaving on Sunday. He didn't tell You?" 

Today is Thursday. So, after two days Hoseok is leaving.

"But he told me that he will be attending the exams and......." 

Suddenly, all the images came on his mind. Hoseok planting the tomato plant, meeting him with Mang, his mother's sickness, Hoseok's worries about him. Was Hoseok really leaving? WHY didn't he tell about this?

 

Yoongi ran towards their room. He had so many questions. So many questions for Hoseok .

"HOSEOK." Yoongi was breathing fast as he reached at the door. 

Everyone in the room was shocked. Seokjin even dropped the fresh clothes he had just ironed. Taehyung dropped the chessboard he was playing with Namjoon. Jimin who was ready to try a WWE move on Jungkook stopped in the midway with Jungkook over his shoulders and Hoseok who was calculating threw his calculator.

"Jesus!!! Yoongi." Seokjin said as he started to pick the clothes.

"Sorry."

" What's the matter hyung?" Hoseok said.

"Uh.....that.....I....... You.. ...uh..... I just wanted to remind you that I don't need to take medicines anymore. I just called to the hospital." 

"Oh, finally hyung is recovered." Hoseok smiled as he started to do his maths problem again.

"Thanks god I was losing." Taehyung said while Namjoon was saying something about the bet he made.

The room was again filled with the noise . Yoongi looked at Hoseok. Why is he even studying? He is leaving anyway. But why is he even angry? He has always told Hoseok to get out of there. He was the one who made Hoseok take the exams. He was the one wishing that Hoseok shouldn't be in such place. 

Yoongi smiled. Finally, finally Hoseok will be freed. Finally, Hoseok will be able to get back his actual home.