Chapter 3

I give myself to you

"Hoseok hyung, can you do this for me?" Jungkook who couldn't reach at the top of the window asked Hoseok. Hoseok smiled as he get the cloth from Jungkook and started to clean the area where Jungkook couldn't reach.

"Just those areas, I will do rest by myself." Jungkook said.

"You go and study, hyung will do it." Hoseok smiled.

"No no hyung. It's my routine today." 

"I told you, I will do this. You go inside the room and study. When I finish this I will ask you questions from the book." 

"Hyung, you are such an angel." With this Jungkook ran into the room. 

Hoseok started to clean the window as he hummed some songs. Meanwhile Yoongi who was cleaning windows from inside came to the same window.

Both of them had this awkward moment since the morning they woke up. Yoongi swears that he had thought to wake up early than everyone and will get his bed and himself away from Hoseok . But Yoongi being Yoongi slept so much that he was the last person to wake up. Not to mention that there were five pairs of eyes looking at him surprisingly. Why??? Because Hoseok was not sleeping at one arm distance but Hoseok was comfortably sleeping in Yoongi's embrace and Yoongi doesn't remember when he holded Hoseok so tightly?

Trying not to look at each other they started to clean the window. Yoongi would cough awkwardly which made Hoseok to look at him worriedly. When their eyes met it was always Hoseok who would try to smile and it was always Yoongi who would turn his eyes anywhere.

"Ah, they are already clean and I am already tired." With this Yoongi went away from the window. Hoseok exhaled the air he didn't knew he was holding.

 

"Uh, Namjoon. Where is Yoongi hyung?" Hoseok asked as he looked all over the dining tables. He couldn't see Yoongi.

"Don't know, maybe at terrace. He often goes there when its noises in kitchen." Namjoon said.

"Is he going to skip his meal today?" Hoseok asked.

"Maybe." Namjoon shrugged.

Hoseok nodded but it didn't feel right. Yoongi, the person who comforted him was somewhere alone without meal and here he was eating.

"I will find him." Hoseok said as he took a new plate, put some food and ran out of the kitchen.

"Hoseok but what......" Namjoon shouted but Hoseok was already out of the room. ".....about you?" Hoseok's plate was there left, untouched foods.

 

"Here." Hoseok smiled as he brought the plate in front of Yoongi's face. Yoongi doesn't even know when Hoseok got there. So, he looked at Hoseok questioningly.

"Ah....I thought you would skip the meal so I brought it. It's good. I cooked today." Hoseok said as he pulled out the cover and placed a spoon on the plate.

"Thanks." Yoongi took the plate and sat. Hoseok too sat beside Yoongi.

" Uh.... what were you doing?" Hoseok asked.

"Just taking some air." Yoongi asked.

Hoseok nodded his head as he understood. Flexing his body a little Hoseok sighed as he looked at the far distance. The houses that could be seen in the Street lights, which were far away from the wall that surrounded the juvenile home.

"You miss home?" Yoongi asked.

"Huh.." Hoseok looked at Yoongi but Yoongi was too looking far away. " Of course. I miss Gwanju. The sea, that busy market, my dance team and above all mom's hand made food." 

"You look like you are from good family. What was your crime?" Yoongi spoke still not looking at Hoseok .

Hoseok smiled. " You won't believe me. I know it. No one believed me." 

"We all are same here. If we don't believe in each other then this place would have been a huge trash. Big crimes or small. We all believe that we are criminals." Yoongi tsked.

"I was called in a club saying that it was one of my friends birthday. My uncle allowed me to use his car because I lied him saying my friend had got into an accident. Since I am younger within my friends they had already made fake card for me to enter the club. Once we entered into the club they started ordering alcohols and all. They smoked too. I didn't liked there. I wanted to go home. One of my friend offered me cold drink. I don't know what happened after. When I came back into senses I was in my car and there was a dead man in front of the car. Some of my friends were still unconscious inside the car. Later when police came they found drugs with my friends. I tried a lot to explain. I told them a lot that I was framed but they didn't listen. So, here I am now." Hoseok said.

"At least your crime isn't as big as others. You see, Jungkook the maknae he used to sell drugs to high school students. Jimin and Taehyung they were  famous thieves. Namjoon was in a gang and Seokjin , you won't believe it. He kidnapped. Says he needed money then. We all are same here, Hoseok. No matter what crime, the people outside this boundary will look us with same disgusted sight." Yoongi said.

"What was your crime hyung?" Hoseok asked.

"I did something very worst. I am the worst of all people here." Yoongi said.

"We all are same here. Didn't you tell that?" Hoseok said.

Yoongi chuckled. " Some other day kid. Ah... where is your food?" 

"My food?.... uh...my food...I....uh.... I already ate it. I ate and then came here. " Hoseok said as he remembered his own food plate which he hadn't even touched.

"Ok..." Yoongi said awkwardly. Yoongi had just raised his spoon to his mouth, Hoseok's stomach grumbled.

"Uh..." Hoseok tried to laugh it away.

"Here." Yoongi said as he raised the spoon full of rice to Hoseok.

"No, no hyung. I ate it already. Trust me. I...hghf!!!" Yoongi put the rice into Hoseok's mouth.

"At least let me eat in peace." Yoongi said as he too started eating.

 

"You miss your mom?" Yoongi asked. He was looking at Hoseok who was turned towards the wall, drawing some random patterns on the wall with his finger. The room was total silence as others were already asleep. Only sound of Namjoon snoring was heard.

Hoseok turned towards Yoongi. " I do. A lot."

"You know you can make a call once in a month. You can call your mom tomorrow. The warden allows to use the telephone." Yoongi said.

Hoseok stiffened as he heard the word " warden". He gulped as he nervously brought his knees to his chest. " It's alright. Mom will be worried if she knows I am here."

"You worried about the warden, isn't it? I will go with you." Yoongi said.

"Thank you,hyung. But I think it's better if I don't make her a call. She will turn whole Gwanju and then me, upside down." Hoseok smiled as he remembered how his mother used to pull his ears when he didn't eat vegetables.

" You....cried last night too. Your pillow was all wet." Yoongi said awkwardly.

" Did I? I am sorry hyung if I disturbed you." Hoseok said.

Yoongi gave Hoseok a questioning look as he raised his eyebrows. " I mean....I....uh....I really disturbed you. It won't happen again." Hoseok said as he turned back to the wall again, embarrassed as he remembered how he and Yoongi were found by others in the morning.

Yoongi sighed as he turned towards the ceiling. He covered his eyes with hand as he tried to sleep.

"Tha....thank you,hyung." Hoseok's little voice came.

Yoongi sighed as he was  being drifted into the sleep. " Go back to your sleep, kid."