Chapter 10

I give myself to you

"Hoseok, it's your turn to clean the storeroom today. Make sure you don't destroy the stored foods." Namjoon said.

"Everybody is not you, Namjoon." Seokjin was saying.

"Ok, ok I am going. You guys can continue to fight after I leave." Hoseok said as he stood up and left the room.

 

 

Hoseok was whistling and cleaning the shelves when he heard sudden sound of door closing.

"Huh? Namjoon is that you?" Hoseok said as he get down from the chair that he was using to clean top shelves. "You...."

"Long time no see, eh?"

 

 

Yoongi was searching more than an hour. He had not only messed up his bed but he had also messed up others bed too. Seokjin had worked his up to clean the room and now Yoongi was running here and there in the room. Continuously sighing and rubbing his head. 

"Did earthquake came here?" Namjoon came to room but quickly knew what happened when everyone was silent, Seokjin throwing death stares at Yoongi and Yoongi continuously tsking as he now went to cupboard. Well he messed up all things there too but Seokjin lost when he started taking all clothes. The clothes that he had washed, ironed and just folded.

"Ok, now enough with that, Yoongi!" Seokjin suddenly stop up as he went and tried to close the cupboard. Wow! Nobody expected that! " What's wrong with you? Tell us. We can help you searching. You searching like this not only your things are messed but ours too. Also, keep your hands off other's things ."

Yoongi looked at Seokjin for a second but continued what he was doing earlier.

Seokjin had this hard time not to beat this stubborn guy in front of him right now.

"Well, well...uh Yoongi hyung." Namjoon came as he gently pulled Seokjin away from there. " what are you looking for? Tell us. Maybe we know where it is." 

"I know it is somewhere here. I don't remember exactly where I lost it. But I am sure I never lost it." Yoongi said.

"Tell us what is it? We can help." Namjoon said.

"Yes we will help you but you searching to other's cupboard is quite irritating. I mean how can you touch others stuff without their permission." Seokjin said.

"Because I am sure it is one of you." Yoongi said as he turned towards others.

"Well can you tell us first what you lost?" Seokjin said.

"My notebook." Yoongi said. Oh, the one that he used to write on often.

"And you are saying that one of us has taken it." Seokjin said.

"Of course. I could never lost it anyway unless one of you hide it from me." 

"Hyung, why would we take your notebook? It is nothing special." Jimin said.

"But it was special to me! I know one of you have taken it to make fun of me. Are you guys pranking me?" Yoongi said.

"Yoongi, don't be too harsh. We absolutely have nothing to do with your business and it would be better if you keep yourself away from ours too." Seokjin said.

"Oh please, I am so done with all these things and you all. Keep myself away from your business?! Like I ever had some interest." Yoongi tsked as he walked out of the room. " Like I would trust this bunch of thieves."

"Bloody murderer." Jimin said as he clenched his fist.

 

 

"What the hell are they thinking? I swear if I find that any of them have my notebook, all of them are dead. So dead. If they are doing prank on me I won't forgive anyone. I spoke with them nicely for a couple of days what do they think? Wait until I find it, just the day I find it, it will be their last day. I will....." Yoongi was mumbling all his way when he heard a loud THUD!!! 

"Please, don't do this. I beg you." Hoseok cried.

"Shut up. Shut the up. I told you to be nice with me when you entered here isn't it? So, I am telling you, be nice. I have power to make you out from here. Soon as you want but before that you gotta make me happy." The warden smirked as he held Hoseok's arms tightly.

"B...b..but I thought you changed. You also punished that guys who told bad about us, isn't it?" Hoseok was it all tears and trying his best to get away from the grip.

"What punishment are you talking about? Also wasn't it you who beat them? You seemed pretty tough to them. But what's wrong with you now? Can't act tough in front of me?" 

"Leave me...." Hoseok cried again.

 

"HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I TELL YOU TO STUDY AND DON'T GET INTO THESE DAILY ROUTINES?" Yoongi suddenly got inside with a loud bang on the door.

"Hyung...."

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU GET PASS ANYHOW? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Yoongi said as he pulled Hoseok from his hand. "YOU ARE GOING FOR STUDY."

"Hyu....."

"WHY CAN'T I EVEN LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR A MOMENT ? YOU ALWAYS GET INTO SOME TROUBLE." By this time they had reached their room and Yoongi threw Hoseok on a bed. "JUST LOOK AT YOURSELF. AND YOU SAY THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO GET OUT FROM HERE? OH FOR THE 'S SAKE WHO DOESN'T WANT TO GET OUT FROM THIS HELL? JUST IMAGINE..... WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO YOU? "

Hoseok flinched a little when he was thrown on a bed. Seokjin and others had quickly surrounded him. 

"Don't be mad Yoongi. Don't you see? Hoseok is hurt." Seokjin said.

"Yes, I see that. Of course I see that. And I also saw in what condition I found him. But no, you shout to me. Because you haven't seen what condition he was in. You have no idea, what is happening. What is wrong with this whole place? That.... that warden how dare he? How dare he touch Hoseok ? I have warned him many times. I thought he was silent but no. He didn't see me around and thought he could touch Hoseok like he ing owns him? He should better watch what he is touching. Oh I am so mad, so mad. Maybe I would kill him." Yoongi was so mad that doesn't know what he was talking but once he saw all of them were looking at him with a shocking face Yoongi realized it was too late.

"Maybe....uh.... maybe I..uh....." Yoongi looked here and there.

"I think we need some fresh air." Namjoon said as he pulled Yoongi out of the room.

 

 

"Thanks man!" Yoongi said as they sat on the wooden bench.

"Rough day, isn't it?" Namjoon said.

"Pretty much." Yoongi said as he sighed. " First I was pretty mad. Lately I forgot about my notebook and when I remembered it, I can't find it. It has been several days I have been searching it. I searched it everywhere I could. I searched my bed and cupboard too. Since i couldn't find there, I had to go to other's stuff. Sorry, about your stuffs and secondly, the minute I was mad and walking for some fresh air , Hoseok gets into trouble. I mean it's not that I hate helping him but I just couldn't resist the way warden was......just....you know.... behaving."

"More like warden touching Hoseok?" Namjoon said.

"No, I mean uh....well.... Did I said that loud?" 

"3 times." 

", I am done."

"You know, sometimes you look like the Min Yoongi I don't know. I mean yeah we are room partners but there is this time when I see you as a complete new person."

"When?"

"When you are with Hoseok . I have always seen you this grumpy and mad all the times but when you are with Hoseok , you are different. You do the things that.... well surprises all of us."

"But I would be mad if any other would be there in place of Hoseok. I mean, won't you get angry if there was any other in place of Hoseok?"

"I would be hyung. But it is not the anger I am talking about. I mean when you're with Hoseok, you smile. You who never spent time with us, is Ok with Hoseok's company. You are the same Yoongi who used to get mad at us because we were talking up to midnight now it's you who stay up all night whispering Hoseok those warm words. You even beat those two guys who had fight with Hoseok , isn't it?" Namjoon said.

"How do you know about it?"

"Well.... I ...umm.." Namjoon slowly took out the notebook from his back. " I kinda read your notebook."

"You had this all time? Where did you find it? You read it all?" Yoongi quickly pulled the notebook.

"You left it then when I came to call you in that old store house when Hoseok was beaten. I called you but you ran. Well, I didn't read all of it but from what I read I could clearly see that you are in deep love with Hoseok."

"Hey, it's my personal thing. You weren't supposed to read it."

"Told you I didn't read it all. It was tooo boring. I was thinking of giving it to Hoseok but I wanted to watch if you were sincere to Hoseok or not. Seems like you win. And you know what should you do? Tell Hoseok about your feelings."

"No, I mean ok but.....how...I...."

"Good luck with that hyung!" Namjoon stood as he walked whistling. " Also, no Jimin and Taehyung are not in reationship and those late night sounds that disturbs your sleep are not from some old pipes or pumps. That is me and Seokjin kissing."

"You bastard!" 

Should he do it? Like just Namjoon said. Should he confess to Hoseok? What if Hoseok doesn't like him? No, he would do it. He had been hiding it so well. But seeing that warden touching Hoseok had his blood boil. He should do it. Atleast Hoseok will know there is someone to protect him. Someone whom he can hold on to.

After all it was Hoseok, who was able to break the wall he had made and had replaced himself with that stupid smile when he brought food for Yoongi on that rooftop.

"Aishh, that kid!"