Chapter 1

I give myself to you

"The boy and his Friends were drunk. They hit a person and packets of drugs were found from their pocket. We should take action against them but since your brother is under age we cannot take him to jail or take any legal action. But it's not that we can leave him too." The police said.

"But he doesn't drink. Till now we haven't seen him drinking any alcohol, leave away the drugs." Hoseok's sister said.

"We found drugs and alcoholic contents on his medical report. That means he is one of them."

"He is not one of them. Hoseok is not like them. He must have been forced or maybe he took it by mistake but our Hoseok is not like that. He is innocent." 

"We cannot come to the conclusion. Since he is found guilty he has to face the punishment. You can thank God that he is underage and isn't going to jail. I know a good juvenile home. Many of our previous underage prisoners are sent there. They get a chance to know their mistake. Hoseok should be kept their too." The police said.

"How can my little brother live at such home? No, I won't allow him to....."

"Honey, please understand. He is  working per law. We cannot go against law". Minhyuk, Hoseok's sister's husband said.

"This is all because of you. You have spoiled him. You give him whatever he asks. You shouldn't have given him your car that night." Hoseok's sister began to cry.

"He is growing Hyoyeon. He wants to have fun and enjoy. We cannot always keep him in the room." Minhyuk said.

"Poor Hoseok....." Hyoyeon cried.

"I will sign as the guardian." Minhyuk said as he signed on a paper.

 

Jung Hoseok, 16 years old, an average school student, was sitting outside the door. He fisted his pants as he nervously looked inside. His elder sister crying and his brother -in-law signing a paper. He nervously bit his fingers. Where were they going to take him? Was he too guilty that he cannot stay with his sister now? The juvenile home they were talking about, is it good place? Will he be alone there?

"Hoseok, my baby. Sister tried a lot to save you but sorry I couldn't." Hyoyeon cried as she hugged Hoseok tightly.

"Just hang in there, Hoseok. I will find a good lawyer and take you out from there. Till then you should stay there and take care of yourself. Ok?" Minhyuk said as he patted Hoseok's head.

Hoseok's head dipped inside the hug.

 

 

"Your clothes is not suitable for this place boy." The warden, an old man in his forties of the juvenile home said as he looked at Hoseok. "Wear these now. They are your uniform from now." He said as he gave Hoseok a white shirt and grey half pants.

"Uh...that.... changing room...." Hoseok said as he looked around the office.

"What the are you talking about? Are you some kind of celebrity? You are a prisoner here. You are here to cut your punishment not for holidays. Change here itself." The warden scolded.

"But....I....I..."

"Don't you hear? I said change here, that means change here. Don't you understand what I am saying?" The warden had a big stick on his hand.

Seeing the stick Hoseok gulped as he fast pulled his T-shirt and wore the shirt. Hurriedly he pulled his pants away and wore the grey half pants. In this hurried time Hoseok didnot notice the look that warden was giving him.

"You seem to be from good family, but your crime is the worst one." The warden said as he smirked and roamed his hand on Hoseok's arm. Hoseok hesitantly stepped backwards.

"If you are here then you should stay as I say. You should do whatever I say. If you be good to me then I can reduce some months from your punishment" the warden smirked again. Hoseok didnot like it here. Totally not.

"Sir, Jungkook's fever is rising ." A boy came running inside the office. Hoseok noticed the boy was wearing same uniform as him.

"So what?  Is he dead? Don't worry and leave him. He gets fever every month." The warden said as he reached for a cigarette from the drawer and lightened it.

Hoseok covered his mouth and nose with his hands as he turned and looked at the boy. The boy was still looking at the warden as if he has seen something really interesting. Hoseok's stomach turned upside down as he inhaled the smoke of cigarette. If he doesn't leave the room now he is afraid that he might end up vomiting.

"This is Jung Hoseok, the newcomer I told you about yesterday. Since you have a vacant bed in your room take him with you." The warden said as he motioned both of them to leave the room.

The boy turned and smiled as he caught Hoseok's hand and pulled him outside. Hoseok was thankful to get out of that warden's room but where was this boy taking him?

 

"We have a roommate here." The boy said as he entered into a room.

Hoseok noticed the room was quite small. The lighting wires unmanaged and the ceiling fan making sounds. The walls were unpainted as they were covered with girl group's pictures torn from newspapers. The bed were single and covered with clothes. Two wardrobes, two tables and some cups on them. Hoseok's eyes roamed around the room and stopped at a group of people, actually five other boys were looking at him and one was writing something on a notebook. 

Nervousness increased inside Hoseok as actually he saw one of them was really pale and was kept resting his back on the wall and four others including the one that brought him in the room were looking at him. The one who was writing didn't even raised his head to look at Hoseok.

"Hello, my name is Jung Hoseok. Nice to meet you. Please take care of me." Hoseok bowed at 90° to them.

All of them looked at each other. Hoseok was still nervous as he saw everyone was silent.

"Hahahaha.....what was that?" One of them said. His eyes formed into thin line as he laughed.

"Jimin, it's not good to laugh." Another said, he had a little husky commanding voice.

"But Namjoon hyung, he just greeted us like he is a transfer student." The one who brought Hoseok said.

"Shut up, Taehyung. Now you don't be partner with Jimin." Namjoon said.

"Hello, my name is Seokjin. The warden told us about you yesterday. We are sorry, we could clean up your bed but Jungkook got sick and we all ran up our errands and well......." one of them said as he began to gather all the clothes from a bed.

"You all, help me." Seokjin said as he looked at others. They soon came and took away their clothes.

"Since Jungkook is sick you don't sleep near him. I will take this bed so that I can take care of him. Till then you can use that bed." Seokjin said as he pointed to a bed near window, next to the person who was still writing.

Hoseok smiled and nodded as he walked towards his bed. "Excuse me.......can I use this bed?" Hoseok asked as he looked at the person.

"Yoongi hyung, you have a guest there." Jimin spoke.

The person named Yoongi finally looked above as he once looked around him and finally to Hoseok.

"Umm." Yoongi nodded and went back into his writing again.

"Thank you" Hoseok said as he sat on the bed.

 

 

 

"Oh god!!! Who made this routine? I don't want to die today." Seokjin sighed as he take his plate and sat on the bench. Taehyung and Jimin were in charge of cooking dinner today and well dinner from them were never a good thing.

"At least they know how to boil eggs." Namjoon said as  he came with his plate.

"Did they measured rice and water oppositely?"Seokjin  said as he poured the watery-rice on the plate." Namjoon, remind me to give those two a lesson to differentiate between porridge and rice." 

"Don't worry. I bet Yoongi hyung has already written their name on his death note." Namjoon joked.

"Speaking of Yoongi, where is he?" Seokjin asked.

"He went to the room. He has never been a friend of noises." Namjoon said as he looked at Jimin and Taehyung who were pouting as other boys were complaining about the food. The kitchen was too noisy today.

 

"Hello, I am Jung Hoseok. You must be Jungkook right? I heard you are sick. Are you well? " Hoseok said as he sat at the side of Jungkook's bed.

"It's too hot." Jungkook said, his voice dry.

"I brought you dinner and warm water. Can you drink this?" Hoseok said as he gave Jungkook the glass. Jungkook's trembling hands nearly gave up.

"Well, you seem to be really weak. Here, let me help you." With this Hoseok fed the water to Jungkook with a spoon. Blowing a spoonful of water before he fed it to Jungkook.

"Since the rice was not good today but I have heard that the water of rice is very healthy so you should try eating this too." Hoseok said as he fed Jungkook a spoonful of watery-rice. Jungkook's facial expression changed.

"Was it not good? I am sorry, there was no other good food at kitchen.....but hey.... let's eat this." Hoseok smiled as he broke the eggshell. "You know egg has many nutrients you will soon recover." Hoseok mashed egg and was feeding Jungkook.

"Uhmmhmm" 

Hoseok turned his head to see Yoongi standing awkwardly at the door. Hoseok just shrugged off and began to feed Jungkook again. Yoongi slowly came near Jungkook's bed.

"Uh.....are you feeling well?" Yoongi said as he looked at Jungkook.

"Little" Jungkook replied.

"Ok. That's good. Uhhhhh....you can eat this too. This... ..for Jungkook...." Yoongi said as he gave Hoseok the egg from his plate.

"Oh, thank you so much." Hoseok took the egg and began to mash it.

"Ok. Welcome?! ....uh..... get well kid." With this Yoongi walked outside of the room.

 

 

"No way!" Others said.

"Yes way!" Jungkook said. " Hoseok hyung was feeding me and Yoongi hyung actually spoke with me. He asked how was I doing? He even gave the egg."

Hoseok nodded as he looked at others.

"Yoongi hyung has never been good with us." Namjoon said.

"But he has never been bad too." Seokjin said.

"He seems to be a good person. What is so special?" Hoseok asked.

"You are new here. Soon you will find." Jimin said as he threw an arm around Hoseok.

"I think it's bed time now." Yoongi entered with a towel wiping his face and hands.

"Move,move, move." Everyone went to their own bed.

Hoseok too walked to his bed. Laying down on bed as he watched Yoongi scribbled something on a notebook. Hoseok had not talked with Yoongi like others. Hoseok turned as he faced to the wall now. Maybe Yoongi is not good at making friends. Maybe Yoongi is an introvert who is happy around his bubble. Slowly Hoseok drifted into the sleep.

 

Like everyday Hoseok carried toothbrush, soap and towel as he walked outside of the room. He was searching for bathroom. After looking left and right, he saw Jimin and Taehyung coming with their cleaning supplies.

"Jimin, where is the bathroom ?" Hoseok asked as they came in front.

"Hoseok hyung wants to go bathroom?" Taehyung asked.

"Umm" Hoseok nodded.

"Hyung, why don't you get ready then?" With a mischievous smile passed between each other, Jimin and Taehyung were already trying to open Hoseok's shirt.

"Hey, hey, stop it." Hoseok was trying to get rid of them.

"Hyung, do you have abs?" Both Jimin's and Taehyung's laughter were growing as they tried to get Hoseok away from his shirt.

"Why don't you guys open each other shirts and check out each other's abs?" A husky and strong voice came from behind. When they turned they saw a sleepy yet annoyed Yoongi throwing stares at them.

"Hyung...."

"Get the hell out of my way!" Yoongi said as he walked. Hoseok  followed Yoongi as he gathered all his supplies too.

After some walk Yoongi turned towards Hoseok and Hoseok who was cluelessly following Yoongi stopped on his way.

"Bathroom" Yoongi said as he pointed towards the left.

"Ah......thank you, hyung." Hoseok said as he got inside the bathroom. It was little dirty and small than Hoseok had thought but that was not the main problem right now. The main problem was the door was broken and only a curtain was placed instead of the door.

"Uh..... Yoongi hyung......" Hoseok said as he peeked from the curtain. Yoongi who was brushing teeth outside looked.

"It doesn't have door. Can.....you....uh.....I would be thankful....if you...uh....if you could stand outside for me." 

Yoongi who was brushing suddenly stopped as he lost Hoseok with what-the- look. 

"I find it little uncomfortable. I promise i won't bother you everyday but just for today if you could stand outside for me." Hoseok said again.

Yoongi sighed and tsked annoyingly as he signaled Hoseok with "continue" sign. 

"Thank-you, hyung." Hoseok's high pitched voice came as he opened the cold water shower.

 

 

"Here." Hoseok placed  an extra boiled egg on Yoongi's plate. Yoongi looked at him questioningly.

"You helped me today. Accept it as my gratitude." Hoseok, who was in charge of cooking today said.

"Just one? I thought it would be more." Yoongi said as he looked at his plate.

"Uh.....more? Uhhhhh...but I boiled exact number of eggs. Ah , here. Take these." Hoseok smiled as he added two more eggs. Yoongi just nodded and sat on the bench eating the food.

Behind him he could hear the discussion between Hoseok with Jimin and Taehyung .

"Hyung, where is our portion?" 

"Since you two were little Mischievous with me today, I took them out from your portion."

"But that's not fair!"

 

 

"Where are you from?" Yoongi asked suddenly.

Hoseok who was cleaning the window with so much concentration nearly had an heart attack from the sudden voice. " I am actually from Gwanju, but I came to Seoul few months ago to get good study. My parents wanted me to study in good school. So I stayed with my sister and her husband."

"Good study, eh? I can see that." 

Hoseok breathed heavily. He knows he was innocent, he knows he was dragged by others but he knows it too that it was his mistake to trust his so-called friends. Hoseok had said it many times, he had said it to many people. Now he was tired. Now Hoseok has realized that after all nobody will care.

"Just a bad day." Hoseok mumbled as he continued to clean the windows again.

 

 

"I may look like a brat kid but I am pretty good at cleaning." Hoseok was now friend with most of the boys in that juvenile home. " Just spray some of this cleaner here and rub it with a clean cloth."  They were cleaning the kitchen now.

"How is the work going?" The warden came as he checked their works.

"Hoseok that's not how you do it. You move your hands here...... and now here......" the warden stood behind Hoseok as he caught Hoseok's wrist, pushing Hoseok a little on the wall.

"Sir..." 

"Keep quiet and stay." The warden said in low yet threatening voice.

 

"The warden got Hoseok hyung....... " Taehyung was breathless as he came into the room.

"What did you say?" Others were still trying to understand.

"The......warden....... " 

Yoongi was already running out of the room.

 

"HOSEOK!!" Yoongi crashed inside the room. Hoseok was in state of crying as he was pushed on the wall.

"Yoongi hyung" somehow Hoseok's voice came.

"Come here." Yoongi said as he stared at the warden.

Hoseok soon ran and stood behind Yoongi . Yoongi's eyes never left warden. There was a crowd in the kitchen.

"Why are you all here? Go and do your work." With this warden went out of the room.

"Follow me." Yoongi walked away from the crowd with Hoseok behind him.

 

"Cannot believe that warden would be like this." Seokjin said as he ran his hands on Hoseok's hair.

Hoseok was shocked. He wasnot talking from the time he entered into the room. He was sitting on his bed hugging his knees and was surrounded by others. The door was locked so other couldn't enter into their room expect them.

"We should be more careful now. It might happen to others or ourselves too. We should help each other in these conditions." Namjoon said.

All of them nodded silently as they agreed. 

"Hoseok hyung, you don't worry. I will protect you from now onwards." Jungkook said, his eyes was full of tears as he pouted.

 

 

Danah is back!!!!! Hey all there. How have you been? A surprise for all of my subbies and friends in this special day. Happy birthday my Hoy.... I mean Hoseokkie. Thank you Hoseok for not giving up. Thank you for being there and mostly thank you for for not changing. Always be like this sunshine!!!! 

Also my previous story is going to finish too. Get ready for new dramas!!!!! Loadza love. Pray for Hoseok !!!!