Chapter 18

I give myself to you

"Hoseok, stop thinking. Eat something. You look so thin." Hyoyeon said.

"I don't have any appetite." Hoseok said as he just ran his spoon on the plate.

"Hyoyeon is right.  You look so thin than before. You should be healthy to be like before again." Minhyuk said.

Hoseok sighed. His second day at home but also he still didn't like eating. He spent his all day in his room just looking far away or laying on the bed. He felt his energy draining away . He felt empty.

 

"Looks like it will rain today." Taehyung said as he looked out of the window.

"And look at that stupid." Jimin said as he saw the Dean washing his clothes at that time. "Its pretty gloomy today. And yet he is washing the clothes." 

"You two better get away from that window or the Dean will call you and make you wash his clothes." Seokjin said.

Just then there was a loud thunder and a lightning.

"Hyung, where are you going?" Jungkook said as Yoongi got up from his bed and was going outside.

"Nowhere." 

 

"Look at yourself. How much lazy have you been?" Rosé said as she folded Hoseok's clothes and put them in the cupboard. Hoseok was still lying on the bed. Hyoyeon had to call Rosè so that Hoseok would start to act like before.

"If you keep on being like this then are you sure you will be back to the dance team? I see zero chances. Also, you are found not guilty right? So why are you still thinking about it? It was all past and now let's continue our university from tomorrow. Others were asking about you. They are so happy that you are coming back and..........huh? What is this? It must be for you." Rosè said as she handed Hoseok a folded paper that she found in Hoseok's bag.

Hoseok lazily unfolded the paper. It was letter. He looked towards Rosè, she was still cleaning the bags for Hoseok.  Hoseok is thankful that he has a friend like her who respects his privacy.

Hoseokie hyung, I hope you have reached your home by now and happy. I had to write this in hurry because you were so in rush to leave the juvenile home . I wanted to tell you everything but you were so disturbed. Please, I beg you please don't ever count Yoongi hyung as a bad person. He Did this all just for you. Me and Taehyung helped him so that we could get you out from here. Yoongi hyung knew, to you family were precious and you mother is your priority. It is true that Yoongi hyung killed his Mother. But he killed her because she wanted him to. She was suffering from cancer and was in last stage. Hospital ignored her because they didn't had enough money. Yoongi hyung tried everything to get money but he failed. His mother Did not want to live and give more troubles for Yoongi hyung so as a last wish she asked Yoongi hyung to kill her. She made him promise before she made the wish. Since then Yoongi hyung has treated himself as a guilty person. He himself came to police. He wanted to live as a prisoner and wanted to accept any kind of punishment. Hoseok hyung please think about yoongi hyung again. He doesnot have anyone except you. We never saw him smiling or talking like that before you came.  You are the one he takes most care of. I feel that you will start to hate Yoongi hyung. So I feel that I needed to make you clear. Rest everything depends upon you. 

                                                                                    Jimin

 

Just then the rain stared heavily. The day became dark and cold. Hoseok felt a pang on his chest. His eyes were filled with tears. The time he spent with Yoongi rotated around him. The way Yoongi looked at him, those way Yoongi protected him, the way Yoongi cherished him. He misses it. He misses it all.

"Hoseok, you ok?" Rosè asked.

"Thank you Rosè. Thanks a lot."

 

"Yes, I lied. I lied because till you were here I couldnot do anything to him. You were around him everytime following him everywhere." The Dean said.

"Why are you even so obsessed with him? You have a lot of people around." Yoongi said.

The Dean smirked. " He isnt as innocent as you think. The guy Minhyuk  had paid me to keep an eye on him. After all he would pay a nice amount for his doll."

"WHAT THE ?" Yoongi growled as he pushed the Dean against the bathroom door.

"What? Are you angry? Your Hoseok was a slave that Minhyuk brought. They had to act as family to hide his identity from the police. Hoseok never had a family. Never." The Dean said. "So what if I wanted to have some fun with a slave. Oh sorry, I mean your Hoseok." 

Yoongi had enough. He couldn't see anything nor he could hear anything. The only thing he remembers is Hoseok's crying face when he was in his sleep. 

Yoongi does not remember what he did. Next time he was out of the bathroom and the Dean was screaming inside.

 

"Yoongi hyung" Hoseok cried silently as he looked at the letter again and again.

"Look at this lovely thing crying. How many times I told You babe you look ugly when you cry and I don't like it." Minhyuk said as he closed the door behind him.

"M....m....master." Hoseok woke up to look at Minhyuk. 

"There there. Don't cry. Master is here for you. Tell me what you want." Minhyuk said.

"M....master, can I go b...back to juvenile home?"

Minhyuk sighed. "Yah, what do you think? You can go and comeback any time you want huh? I spent so much money and released you out from there and instead of making me happy you are saying to go back again? You unfaithful bastard."

"Master, Hoseok is happy there. Please let me go." Hoseok cried .

"This unfaithful brat." Minhyuk said as he opened his belt and hit Hoseok which Hoseok dodged with his hands. " I spent so much money to send you college. I did so  much thing to hide your identity yet......yet You still decide to be unfaithful towards Me? I am the one who is spoiling you. I should have just used you as you are meant to be."

"Master......"

Minhyuk tried to open Hoseok clothes aggressively.  " Did you get a new master there? Did you forget how to please your master huh? You ."

"Master please No!" 

"Oh so you learned to say no. How dare of you?" Minhyuk slapped Hoseok.

Hoseok was crying. He was trying his best to get away from that person. He was too weak against him. He wanted to be with Yoongi. He wanted to run to Yoongi.  Minhyuk's grasp were so strong. Suddenly, Hoseok saw the blue pen on his bedside table. He difficultly opened the cover. Next moment the pen was stabbed at Minhyuk's throat. His grasp around Hoseok loosened. 

"How many times I told You.. .." Hoseok screamed as tears ran out of his eyes. " .......it hurts. You never listened. I never wanted. It hurts. It hurts." 

"Hoseok." Hyoyeon had somehow managed to open the door.

"Don't try to catch me if you want to die next ." Hoseok said as he grabbed the flower vase. 

"Hoseok, let's talk. You remember I was the one who made Minhyuk to let you join the college." Hyoyeon said slowly putting her both hands up.

"For What? To carry and supply his drugs to the students? I had enough. I thought you adopted me. I was so happy you know? But you chose to make me a slave to please your husband and agent for your drug business." 

"Hoseok.. ..."

"I won't tell anything to anyone. I am going back to juvenile home and don't ever come to get me or else I will tell everything to police." With this Hoseok ran away in that heavy rain.

 

"What is wrong with power supply today?" Namjoon said as he tried to light the bulb.

"Must be the heavy rainfall." Seokjin replied.

Yoongi's head was spinning. He was feeling guilty as he made Hoseok leave the juvenile home . He was much safer here. Much safer near him. Now because of him Hoseok was in more danger.

"We have a roommate here." Jungkook said as he came running.

"Excuse me can I use this bed?" The person said he came in front of Yoongi.

"Yoongi hyung, you have guest there." Jimin said.

Yoongi looked up only to find a smiling Hoseok. He was wet because of rain but he was smiling. Tears were falling on his cheeks with water drops that flowed from his wet hair but Yoongi  could differentiate them easily.

"My Hoseok."

 

"I am sorry." Yoongi said as he embraced Hoseok from behind.  Hoseok had now changed his clothes. Yoongi had dried his hair and both of them were covered with a warm blanket around them.

Hoseok smiled. " this is you 53rd times saying sorry." 

"So, you aren't angry with Me?"

"Hyung, I can't stay angry with you because in future you are the one with whom I am being settled down in Gwangju."

"Yes, lets settle down in Gwangju ."

 

 

 

BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS !!!

"The Dean of "Seoul juvenile home " was found dead in the bathroom."

"It looks like he got shock by electricity leading him to death."

"A popular local businessman named " Jung Minhyuk " is reportedly admitted in the hospital. The doctors said "The condition is critical." His wife is denying to give any statement regarding to the situation .

 

 

 

                 ---------------------        THE END        ----------

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Finally end of my fifth yoonseok story. Thank you so much everyone for being in this slow ride. Special thanks to "Kimjiyoung" for being there and motivating me to continue the story. I hope the story was worth and you guys are the best!!!!! *cries Pacific ocean*

Also also also, sixth yoonseok story will be starting soon. I will post the announcement as soon as I update the story.

Manhi manhi saranghae juseyo ~~~~ <3 <3 <3