Chapter 14

I give myself to you

                    HOSPITAL

 

"No...... n.....no...."

"Hoseok."

"S...S...stop it...."

"Hoseok, can you hear Me?"

"M...M.. mom....."

"Hoseok, come to your senses. Listen to me." Seokjin said as he lightly patted Hoseok's cheek.

Hoseok opened his eyes slowly. His visions were blur because of the tears. He blinked several times as he finally saw other's worried face.

"Hoseokie hyung!" Jungkook chriped. 

"Thanks god. We were so worried Hoseok ." Seokjin said as he gave Hoseok a glass of water.

"Thank you." Hoseok said as his trembling hands caught the glass.

"Let me help you." Taehyung said as he helped Hoseok to drink water.

"You were unconscious for more than five hours. All of us were worried and......" Namjoon said.

"Y...Yoongi hyung?" Hoseok said as he looked around.

"Yoongi hyung? He....is....uh....he....." Jimin looked at others hoping someone to help him.

"Where  is he? Where  am I?" Hoseok said as he looked around .

"Hoseok, don't panic. It's police hospital. You are getting treated here. And as for Yoongi hyung......." Namjoon said.

"Yoongi is under observation. We are not allowed to visit him." Seokjin said.

"Is he serious? Is he alright? What happened? Tell me....." Hoseok said as he looked at everyone.

"Hoseok hyung you just woke up. Please rest for now. Yoongi hyung is alright." Jimin said.

"No, I am alright. You can see. There is nothing serious with me. I was just unconscious. Please tell me what happened. Yoongi hyung is into this just because of me right?" Hoseok almost cried.

"No, Hoseok....." Namjoon was saying.

"Yoongi also doesn't have anything serious. Several bruises But he is still unconscious. When we found you, he had covered you with himself. He had taken all beating by himself. Luckily, ambulance arrived faster and we could bring both of you in time." Seokjin said.

"What about the boys that......" Hoseok asked.

"They are unknown. Warden must have them covered." Namjoon said.

 

"Excuse me? Yoongi-si's relatives?" A nurse came inside.

"Me." All of them said at once.

"Uh..... Well he is alright now and you can meet him. Oh, Hoseok - si you are concious now."

"Yes, thank you very much." With a hurry Hoseok ran out of the room followed by others.

 

"Yoongi hyung!!!!" Hoseok almost broke the door as he pushed and ran himself upon Yoongi, who was a little shock with a sudden noise.

"Yah, Jung Hoseok get off me now. My legs are hurt and you are sitting on them." Yoongi said trying to push the younger away.

"Hyung, I am so sorry, so sorry, so sorry. Because of me...." Hoseok wasn't listening.

"Yah, guys get him off from me." Yoongi motioned others as all of them came and had to carry Hoseok away from Yoongi.

"HYUNG!!!!" Hoseok cried.

"Hoseok, remember this is hospital and I am consious. No need to shout." Yoongi said as he gently patted a chair beside his bed.

"Hyung, I am so sorry. Because of me....."

"Shhh. It's not because of you. It's because of myself. It was my decision Hoseok. It's not your fault. You did nothing." Yoongi said as he wiped Hoseok's tears.

"Hyung but....."

"I told you Hoseok it's not your fault. I should have came faster before you fainted. But it's ok now. You are alright. I am also alright. Yeah my legs hurt a little. Maybe I will be using crutches for some day but yes.... You see I am all ok infront of you."

"Hyung, I ....... I......"

"I am here Hoseok. And as long as I am here, I won't let anything happen to you."

 

 

"I know this....... wait...... wait....... uhhhhh....... it's....... uh......"

"Jung Hoseok, you better answer this question if you really want a cup of coffee." Yoongi looked at Hoseok,who was counting his fingers and blinking at the sky mumbling something as he was trying to answer.

"Ok. Forget the coffee." Yoongi said as he closed the book on the table .

"Ah..." Hoseok clapped his hands. " Nov. 11, 1918. World war 1 ended in nov.11,1918."

"That took you some time."

"Anyway, I am getting my coffee,right?

Yoongi smiled. They were sitting in the hospital cafeteria. Hoseok had this hard time studying without yoongi so it has been his daily routine to come to hospital, grab yoongi's bed as his table and study. Yoongi would sometime use coffee as a bait to sleepy Hoseok. Hoseok smiled as he finally got to hold the warm cup and have a sip of his "survival juice". 

"As you finish this, go to home. Also don't forget to ask the earlier maths problems to Namjoon and........"

"Ahhhh.....this guy really......" Hoseok said suddenly.

Before yoongi would stand on his hurt legs and smack the hell out of Hoseok's head with that thick book, Hoseok was quick enough to take back what he said.

"No,No.. .hyung not you! The waiter. He forgot to put sugar in my coffee." Hoseok said as he came face to face with a glaring Yoongi .

"So what I was telling was.... don't forget to show the earlier maths problems to Namjoon and don't forget to take your medicines before eating your dinner."

"Hyung, how sweet of you. What would I do without you?" Hoseok said as he put his hands on his chest and acted to be really touched.

"Alright, alright. Now go. I want to sleep." Yoongi said.

"Yeah yeah. I am going. Oh also here, you dropped your name tag." Hoseok said as he handed something on Yoongi's hand and ran away.

"Name tag?" Yoongi looked at his hand.

"Stupid." Yoongi said as he looked at Hoseok who was running backwards as he waved.

"BYE SUGA !!!!!"

Yoongi just chuckled and put the sugar packet in his pocket.

 

Sugarpacket1