Chapter 17

I give myself to you

"Hyung, let's exchange the work. I don't like cleaning windows. I will cook instead of you." Hoseok said.

"I will do both. You just go to room and get ready." Yoongi said.

"Ready? For what?" 

"Today is Sunday, right?"

"Yeah. Like every week."

"Did you forget?"

"Forget what? I took bath already. Was it your appointment in hospital? No? Hyung, you are making me confuse." Hoseok said as he scratch his head a little.

"Weren't you going to leave today?" 

"Huh..... me? Who told you, hyung?" 

"The Dean."

"Yah, hyung. He is telling lie. I am.....uh... I am not g...going anywhere. Uh..... maybe he was fooling around? Hahaha " Hoseok said kinda awkward.

"Maybe...."

 

"I don't agree this letter." Yoongi said as he threw the letter towards the Dean.

"Hoseok is not going. Neither am I. Understand "

"Hoseok already has release order and letter from the court. You can see." Dean said as he pushed the papers towards Yoongi.

Everything was there. Whatever the Dean said. Everything was there.

"I thought since Hoseok was leaving I might release you too. You are a total disaster here. I don't want you here."

"Why are you being so nice suddenly?" 

"Choice is yours. Maybe not today but soon Hoseok will be out of here. I guarantee he doesnt even have to give the exams." 

 

 

"Hoseok, you need to come. Yoongi hyung is fighting with Jimin and Taehyung ." Namjoon said. Hoseok too ran out of the room.

Seokjin was pulling Yoongi whereas Jungkook was between Yoongi and Taehyung crying and begging to stop. A crowd was around them.

"Yoongi hyung, what's the matter?" Hoseok said as he too pulled Yoongi. 

"Leave me. I know it's you. It's you."

"Do you have any proof that we stole your money?" Taehyung said .

"Oh you need a proof now. Huh? You people were thieves. Of course it's you."

"Hyung, it was not us." Jimin said.

"Oh, look another thief supporting his own kind." 

"Hyung, we can solve this silently in our room. Please stop This." Hoseok almost cried.

"Leave me." With this Yoongi pushed them. Which caused Hoseok and Seokjin both to fall on the ground. " Today these ers are going to die. The thief inside is going to die." With thisYoongi started to punch and kick Taehyung .

"Yoongi hyung, leave him. For my sake ?" Hoseok said as he came and put his hands on Yoongi's shoulders . His arms were really hurting but he didn't care.

"Yes. Kill us. Kill us you damn murderer just like you killed your mother." Jimin cried as he pulled wounded Taehyung on his lap.

"Mother?" Hoseok said slowly, his hands beginning to get away from Yoongi's shoulders.

"Yes. A bloody murderer . Hoseok you always used to ask me, right? Why is everyone afraid of Yoongi hyung? What was his crime? I bet he never told you. He killed his Mother, Hoseok. His own mother. He is the only one murderer in this whole juvenile home. You calling us thief but what about your own crime? Shouldn't you be reflecting on yourself first?" 

 

Family and most importantly mother was always precious to Hoseok. He coldnot believe that the man he loved most was a sinner. His soul was tainted with the blood of the murder. Hoseok Did not want to stay here. He felt suffocated . He cried as he ran and called his sister to take him out of here as soon as possible. He Did not want to see nor breathe the same air as yoongi. 

"Hoseok hyung." Jungkook came as he was packing his belongings. " are you leaving us?"

"I don't have any choice."

"I will miss you."

"Me too, kookie. " Hoseok said as he hugged Jungkook .

"Hyung  I don't have anything to give but you can take this pen. This is my lucky pen. If you write your exam with this you will not fail." Jungkook said as he handed Hoseok a blue coloured pen.

"I will kookie. I will." 

The sun started to set at the West. The sky was getting dark and the warmness was filled with cold shivering air. Yoongi covered himself with a blanket. Until yesterday the weather was alright. Maybe, because was Hoseok was gone. Maybe because his sunshine was gone.

"Thanks a lot." Yoongi said as he watched Jimin giving aid to Taehyung .

"Not a problem ." Taehyung winked.

 

Goodbye Hoseok .

 

"He made us promise not to tell you." Taehyung said. Jimin nodded.

They were in the old building. Yoongi had grabbed both of them and dragged them here. He wanted to know the truth. Anything that Hoseok was hiding. 

"Look, I am being really nice. You know that I won't hesitate to beat the out of you here. But since I promised Hoseok I am being nice here." Yoongi said staring directly into their eyes.

They gulped. " Hyung but we also promised." Jimin muttered.

"Did you ers forget what my crime committed?" Yoongi shouted as he threw a broken chair towards them. Luckily, they dodged. "If I didn't hesitate for that crime then I won't hesitate for this too. Nobody will know. They won't find your bodies." 

"Hyung." Jimin started to cry.

"If I tell you, promise you won't tell Hoseok that we told you and you will let us go." Taehyung tried to be brave as he pulled Jimin behind him.

"Ho.....hoseok hyung was called to Dean's office one-day when you were in hospital. That.....That day Hoseok hyungs noona, her husband and a lawyer came. Later, Hoseok hyung told us that the court had changed its decision and he was found innocent. He could leave the juvenile home. But Hoseok hyung fought with the lawyer.  He cried. He didn't want to leave You, hyung. That day he cried whole day. His noona later talked with him. He told her that he will come back home but not now. He didn't want to leave you. He told he will come home once he passes the exams."

"He had a chance to leave but he chose to stay. Maybe some more months in this hell where that Dean attacked him as his prey, every other day. But you were here. He chose to take a chance and study for those difficult exams rather than leaving easily just to be with you. We all tried to talk to him but he had made his decision. Even the lawyer lost against his will and allowed him to stay till his exams." 

"But.....But the Dean told me that he was going to leave today. He showed me his court papers and even gave me a official leave letter." 

"It must be his game, hyung. The lawyer has granted Hoseok hyung to stay till his exams. He knew you would be protecting Hoseok hyung. Hoseok hyung Did not want you to know about his bail. Maybe he is taking advantage of this." Taehyung said somehow joining all the scenes.

Now, it was clear to Yoongi. As clear as the glass. The Dean wanted him to leave the juvenile home before Hoseok telling him lie. So that he could take the advantage of Hoseok in the absence of him.

"THAT BASTARD !!" Yoongi shouted as he punched the wall.  His anger was raging out of his control and he needed to stop it. " We need to do something and this is for Hoseok.  Are you helping me?" 

Taehyung and Jimin nodded.