Chapter 5

I give myself to you

"Jung Hoseok, you have a visitor." Someone just called Hoseok from the door. Hoseok who was organizing his clothes in the cupboard muttered "I am coming."

Hoseok ran all the way to the main gate. He smiled as he saw the known person with a slim figure, long blond hair who smiled back at him.

"Rosé." Hoseok said as he stood in front of her.

"Yah, Jung idiot Hoseok!!!!! What the hell did you do?? How could you let yourself into this mess?" Rosé's smile soon turned into anger.

"Hang on!! Since when did you start greeting your friends like that and what are you doing here?" Hoseok tried to keep it cool.

"Idiot!! I just left you for one week. For just one week. I think I will get some relax time in Australia but no. What I get is a phone ringing at the 4 O' clock in the morning telling that Jung Hoseok has been arrested. With so surprise and shock I caught 10'o clock flight and when I reach here I find you are in some stupid juvenile home and of course principal Sir telling me about your application. Without taking a break I reached my apartment and college library collected the books you wanted and here I am standing in this heating sun with your books." With this Rosé gave Hoseok a black bag full of books which was quite heavy.

"Thank you so much." Hoseok smiled as he looked at the books.

"So, how are you? How is this juvenile home? Did you make friends here? When are you coming back?" Rosé said.

"I am good as you see. Ah...well it's quite adjustable here and yeah...I made friends and well maybe after two years I will be coming back." Hoseok said as he looked at Rosé 

"This is all their doings. I know it. That brat Jihoon and his gang. I told you Hoseok to stay away from them. They are just fox with skin of sheep. They were just trying to be your friend because they needed a dancer for their team. I know they must have been already released from the jail. His dad is a powerful business man after all." Rosé said, trying to fan herself with hand.

"Well, I was alone. You went to Australia and suddenly they invited me in their birthday. I thought it would be a good chance to make friendship." Hoseok said.

"Friendship!!! My !!! They would be here today instead of me if they really wanted you as their friend. Also, how long are we going to stand here. Come, let's go to some café nearby. I am tired and it's too hot." Rosé said as she pulled Hoseok's hand.

"Rosé , I am not allowed to go outside." Hoseok firmly stood.

"Oh my god. Okay, so where is your room? Let's go inside." Rosé again tried to get inside the gate.

"Uh... Rosé but it's only boy's juvenile home. No girls allowed." Hoseok said.

"What the hell? I flew all the way from Australia to here without a single break just to stand at this old rust gate,  in this heating sun and talk with you. Come on, I want to spend some time with you. Isn't it a juvenile HOME?" Rosé said.

"It's a jail Rosé ....just disguised as juvenile home." 

 

 

 

"Algebra isn't difficult. Finding the value of x is more easy and fun. You see, it's like solving a murder mystery ." Namjoon said as he looked through Hoseok's Maths book.

"Murder mystery? I can't even solve which flavor ice cream I love most." Hoseok sighed.

"And science, it is fun. You have to write the facts. It is learning new things." Namjoon said as he pulled Hoseok's science book.

"Yeah yeah fun. Till I was kid I used to draw two brackets saying it was heart now i have to add those valves, artery, septum etc etc and what the hell is that aorta???" Hoseok face palmed himself.

"You are still a kid." Namjoon said.

"You too but I am your hyung." Hoseok said.

"Well if you want me to teach you then I ain't calling you hyung." Namjoon said.

"Woah, where is the respect?" 

"You are not my hyung but friend, what say?" Namjoon showed his hand for a shake.

"Friends." Hoseok gave the shake.

 

 

"You, what's your name?" Hoseok was watering the flower when two boys came to him.

"Me? Jung Hoseok , why?" Hoseok said.

"We heard that you too got an application for studies?" One of them said.

"Oh yes!! Is there any problem with that?" Hoseok asked with concern.

"Listen here boy, you better take your name back. Only few students from juvenile home get selected to give exams. There are already too many people. We don't want competition." They said.

"What competition? I just want to study like all of you. It's my right. Also, so what if there is competition. Eligible one will of course get selected." Hoseok said.

"Eligible one you say, huh? We have been trying to fill up for exams since three years but no. Warden always selects the person he likes most. Or let's say who makes him satisfied. You are also using the same way to get to exams isn't it?" One of them said.

"Sorry but what the ? I am not that type of person." Hoseok nearly shouted, gathering the attention of other people around them.

"Oh please, we have seen a lot like you. Trying to stay innocent while all cunning inside. You don't think that we can see what is going on between warden and you. Come on, you two are making a lot of love scenes around." 

Hoseok wanted to vomit. What the hell did he just heard? Him and warden? " Listen, whatever you just said take it back, now." 

"Oh why? Did we just spill out your truth?" 

"I am being nice, please." 

"Oh! Please.... be nice in front of that warden. What did you even see in him? Does he s you good?" They laughed at Hoseok.

Hoseok had enough of this. He gritted his teeth as he threw a tight punch on one of them's face.

Soon, a crowd was formed. Some of them cheered for Hoseok while some cheered for others. Hoseok  got himself under those two boys while they kicked and punched Hoseok continuesly.

"Stop it. What are you doing?" Taehyung and Jimin was trying to pull those two boys but they were too strong.

"I will call warden. Stop it!" Jungkook was crying trying to get near Hoseok . 

"Namjoon, you better call Yoongi." Seokjin looked at Namjoon .

"Why me?" Namjoon was surprised.

"Just go, idiot." Seokjin said as he too helped Jimin and Taehyung.

 

 

Namjoon ran all the way. He checked all rooms and whole building but he couldn't find Yoongi. Yoongi had been missing since morning. Trying his best to remember where Yoongi might be Namjoon ran towards an old store room. Far and isolated from the main building.

Namjoon gulped as he stood in front of the door. There was a saying that many years ago a person from juvenile home committed suicide in that room. His spirit still roams there. Crying and calling the names. With a huge courage, Namjoon pushed the door open. 

Door opened with a creaking sound. Namjoon coughed and closed his mouth and nose with his hand as he got inside. It was little dark and there were broken furnitures and old cupboards covered with dust.

"Yoongi hyung." His trembling voice echoed in the room.

He gulped as he went more inside the room. He checked under the tables, over the beds but couldn't find Yoongi . Namjoon's blood went cold when he heard a sound of door opening behind him. With fear he turned behind just to find Yoongi was sleeping inside a cupboard .

"Yoongi hyung." Namjoon called again more afraid of Yoongi than he was before.

Yoongi looked at him lazily.

"Hoseok,....that.... uh...." 

" off." Yoongi said as he covered his face with his notebook.

"Hoseok is hurt. Some boys are beating him." Namjoon said in one breath.

"Now, you are telling me?" Yoongi shouted at Namjoon before he left Namjoon once again alone at that room.

 

 

"Fight, fight, fight." People around Hoseok were shouting. Hoseok was all bleeding now. His nose was bleeding and the  left corner of his lip torn. Several cuts on his face. Cloth all dirty. Hands and legs covered with bruises and blue marks. He could somehow hear Jimin , Taehyung's and Jungkook's voice. Trying to dodge the continuous hit he was getting.

"WHAT THE IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING HERE?"Yoongi suddenly came in between the crowd.

The two boys stopped as they heard Yoongi's voice. Yoongi was glaring everyone as if he was going to kill anyone who breaths next.

"Let's go." The two boys just stepped back and went towards their building.

"Did you enjoyed the show?" Yoongi said as he looked around the crowd. Everyone started to disperse murmuring something.

"Hoseok hyung, oh my god." Jungkook cried as he helped Hoseok to sit and hugged him.

Yoongi looked at Hoseok. Hoseok too looked at Yoongi. He tried to smile but Yoongi looked away.

"It is not somewhere you can pick up fight. You better not if you want to get out of this juvenile home." With this Yoongi walked away.

"Come, you need some aid." Seokjin said as he gave his hand to help Hoseok stand. Hoseok had to take support of their shoulders as he walked towards the room.

 

"Why did you even pick the fight? Look at yourself" Seokjin said as he put the band aid on Hoseok's forehead. Hoseok was fully covered with band aids and smelled like dettol.

"They started it first." Hoseok said.

"But I saw it you punched him first." Jimin said. Taehyung nodding.

"You saw me punching him but didn't listen what he told me! "  Hoseok shouted, his eyes filled with tears.

"Hoseok hyung." Jungkook tried to calm Hoseok as he hugged him from back.

"They......they....told me that....that....I...I...' Hoseok broke down into tears. " ...that...warden and me....that....."

"Oh my god." Seokjin said as he hugged Hoseok . " Shh... it's ok. You don't have to speak."

"I am not that type of person, hyung. I am not." Hoseok cried at Seokjin's chest.

"I believe in you Hoseok . We all know that you are not that type of person." Seokjin said as he patted Hoseok's back.

Namjoon was bringing a glass of water for Hoseok when he met Yoongi on the corridor, outside their room.

"You not going inside." Namjoon said.

Yoongi just tsked. " It's too noisy in there."