Happy Birthday unnie

We are a family

Sowon was sitting down in front of the computer at the practice room, 10 minutes until her birthday and she was watching videos that the fans made for her. 

 

She was alone, for some reason all the members had something to do and sadly they couldn't  wait for her birthday with Sowon. Just like last year. 

 

Sowon smiled when the video ended and clicked on another one. This one showed her being a good leader to her members. Sowon wouldn't call herself "a good leader", she knows she lacks but her members always tell her she doesn't. 

 

 ————————•————————

 

"Okay, Everybody knows the plan?"-Sinb said while opening the Vlive app on her phone. She was sitting on Sowon's seat at the van while the other girls were preparing the improvised cake with chocolate cookies and peperos they bought just now. 

 

"Yes Sinb-ah"- said Yerin who was fighting the temptation to eat a pepero. 

 

"You made us practice twice today, How could we forget so fast?"- said Eunha who then looked at Yuju who was opening the last pack of chocolate cookies.

"Girls im starting it!"-Sinb said before starting the Vlive - "you ready?"

 

"Yes Eunbi just do it"- Umji said with a giggle, It was always fun to see Sinb worrying about their Vlives. 

 

Sinb pressed the start button and waited for Buddies to join. 

 

 ————————•————————

 

Sojung watched another fan made video when she noticed the manager was acting weird, he was standing next to the light switch and looking at the clock every 5 seconds. Could it be?

 

 ————————•————————

 

"Its live"

 

"Are there 20 peperos?"

 

"...18, 19 and 20"

 

"Is that enough?"

 

"Don't eat any!"

 

"Ok guys we need to go now!"- Sinb said as she opened the van door, she was way too excited so the video was way too shaky. 

 

The girls rushed to get out of the van, Yuju had to carry the "cake" so Yerin kept the door open for her. 

 

A minute

 

They had a minute to enter the building. While they walked into the building Sinb tried to explain to the fans what they were doing. 

 

"EUNBI-ah!"- called Umji. 

 

"Shhhhh! We have to be quiet"-Sinb said back, all the girls gathered together at the stairs outside the practice room. 

 

They were all nervous, they wanted this to be perfect and their unnie to be happy. 

 

Sinb placed her finger on top of the fingerprint scanner so she was ready. 

 

"NOW!"- Yerin said while Sinb opened the door. The maknaes rushed in first while Eunha and Yerin followed. They started singing Happy Birthday while their manager the lights. Yuju, who walked in last, had to open the door with her thumb  on the fingerprint scanner because none of the girls held the door open for her. 

 

 ————————•————————

 

"...HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOWON UNNIE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU"

 

Sowon turned around startled, the loud singing and the bright lights surprised her. She saw her members walking in while singing and her heart melted. She wasn't going to celebrate her birthday alone.  

 

"Blow the candles!" - Sowon took a bite of one pepero but the girls pushed her to eat more so she did. 

 

"Unnie you have to make a wish!"- said Yerin 

 

"A wish?"

 

"Yes unnie!"

 

Sowon closed her eyes and focus on a wish, one worth enough to be her birthday wish. Once she was satisfied she opened her eyes and smiled at the girls, she noticed Sinb had her phone

 

"Is this live?"

 

"Yes unnie"

 

She smiled bigger, her members were here and so were Buddies. 

 

"I was such in a rush that i got it wrong, its on     Portrait Mode instead of landscape mode"

 

"Sinb even made us do a rehearsal unnie!" 

 

The girls laughed and talked about their pierced ears when Eunha hugged Sowon and asked  "Are you happy unnie?", Sowon hugged her back and nodded. 

 

Just then the girls decided to sing again and encouraged fans to sing along. Then all the girls playfully hit Sowon (including the camera girl Sinb) and then said "bye bye" and finished the Vlive. 

 

Sinb put her phone on her pocket, she approached Sowon and grabbed her hand. 

 

"Unnie are you ready to go home?"

 

"Yes Sinb-ah"- she gave Sinb's hand a squeeze. 

 

"Unnie we forgot to give you birthday kisses during the Vlive"- said Yerin with a cheeky smile while she grabbed Sowon's free hand. 

 

"We can do it later unnie!"-said Umji as she gave each member a pepero and eat one herself. 

 

Yuju and Eunha were side-hugging while looking at the computer screen where the now forgotten fan made video had ended. 

 

"Unnie you have to check Twitter too! All the fans have sent their messages for you"- Eunha said while sharing a chocolate cookie with Yuju. 

 

"Have they?"

 

"Yes unnie! I just checked and you still have to post your selcas"- said the young Eunbi who was still holding her hand. 

 

"I will do it then, but at the dorm because im tired"

 

"Awww the grandma is tired" -Sinb said as she run to the practice room door. 

 

"YA! HWANG EUNBI its my birthday!! When will you let me live?" -Sowon said while she chased the girl while dragging Yerin who was trying not to fall. 

 

The other 3 girls laughed and followed them to the van. 

 

 ————————•————————

 

"WAIT WE FORGOT THE CAKE"- said Yerin once they were at the van and ready to leave making everyone laugh. 

 

5 minutes later and with the "cake" in her lap, Sowon looked at the girls; the 2 Eunbis were laughing at a picture Sinb had found on her Camera roll, Yuju and Umji were trying to teach Yerin how to say something in English. 

 

Sowon was happy, tired but happy, she was sure she was going to have an amazing birthday. 

 

"I love you girls"- she said out loud. 

 

"Love you too"

 

"I love you more unnie!"

 

"Loweeee you"

 

And Yerin even gave her a kiss on her cheek. 

 

Happy birthday to me

 

 ————————•————————

 

I wanted to write this chapter for so long but I didn't know how to start.

You can check my new story "1 Sowon, 2 Eunbis" and my one-shot "be my friend" too.

I really hope you like it, What should I write about next? -Javi.