Surprises

We are a family

A week after Yewon joined, Sojung heard that a new trainee joined the company. They asked to see the new member's profile and their ceo promised that at the end of the practice they could see it. 

    

When they finally finished, The company ceo handed Yerin, who was the most excited, the profile. 

 

"Eunbi?"- she said with confusion just when Yuna and Yewon joined her. 

 

"Mmm?"- asked Eunbi who was sitting down and gathering her things without looking up. 

 

"No, not you"- said Yerin with giggle when she realized the confusing situation. Sojung who didn't understand what happened approached Yerin, who still had the profile in her hands, and read the new trainee's name. Jung Eunbi. 

 

"The new trainee has your same name Eunbi-ah, her name is Jung Eunbi"- explained Yuna to the very confused girl who quickly stood up and approached Yerin, she abruptly took the profile (to what Yerin answered with a "YA!" and hit the younger girl's arm) and read. 

 

"Jung Eunbi? Could it be?"- Eunbi said to herself as she curiously read the new girl's information. "It looks like her but im not sure, i might need to call my mom and ask her if she knows anything about Eunbi unnie's mom and then..."she kept talking to herself as she walked in circles. 

 

"Do you know her?"- Sojung asked 

 

"I think i do"

 

After a phone call to Eunbi's mom, Eunbi found out that the new member was indeed her "Eunbi unnie". She explained to the others that they used to be in the same dance team when they were younger and even trained in the same company for a few months before the company transferred all their trainees to other companies, that's when they last saw each other, and that their moms are friends thats why she called her. 

 

 ————————•————————

 

When the new Eunbi stepped into the room all Sojung could think of was "she is cute" and then "she is small" but to Sojung everyone was small. 

 

"Hello, im Jung Eunbi nice to meet you" the new girl said with a small bow, oh god her voice is so cute, Sojung tried to be the first one to introduce herself but Yerin beat her to it. 

 

"Welcome Eunbi-ah! Im Jung Yerin!" Said the eye smiling girl as she approached the girl, put her arm around the short girl's shoulder and continued "the tall one is Sojung unnie, the girl with the cute face is Yewon, the girl with long black hair is Yuna and then is Eunbi"

 

"Eunbi-ah?"- the short Eunbi asked with confusion -"Hi unnie"- replied the younger Eunbi said with a giggle, the older one smiled and they hugged. 

 

After some talking and catching up, both Eunbis felt comfortable with each other again. Eunbi, the older one, told the girls that after training with other Eunbi in the same company and having to be transferred, she decided to focus in her studies so her dancing and singing were a little rusty and that she was going to work to improve and be part of the team. 

 

Eunbi (the younger one) and Yuna both offered help to The new girl who quickly accepted. She was going to join Yewon in the extra hours practice. 

 

This time Yewon invited them all for lunch and all of them had a great time. Sojung made a new decision, she liked the new Eunbi, and she felt like their team was now complete. 

 

 ————————•————————

 

It was easy to realize that the young Eunbi was loud, she screamed and laugh out loud a lot, she unnies and had a lot of energy, but what was surprising was how loud the new Eunbi was. So when both Eunbis were together it was an uncontrollable chaos. 

 

The influence of the duo after a few days was impressive, to Yuna it made the girl even weirder, to Yerin in turned her already beagle-like personality to another level, to Yewon it made the usually calm girl to be energetic and laughing more, and to Sojung it was driving her crazy. One Eunbi was hard to control, but two? It was getting too hard for the oldest girl. 

 

"Eunbi-ah?" Asked Sojung when she needed help with the stereo system

 

"Mmm?" - "What is it unnie?" - said both Eunbis at the same time, causing the other girls to laugh. This was a problem since the new girl joined and it was getting annoying for the Eunbis as the girls usually call them just to prank them. 

 

"We seriously need surnames for you guys" said Sojung and looked at the younger Eunbi "can you help me with this please?"-"sure unnie"

 

"How did you guys deal with this in the past?" asked Yerin who was stretching with Yewon. While Yuna was in a singing booth practicing. 

 

"I was the big Eunbi and she was the small Eunbi" said Eunbi, the older one, with a smile remembering when they were kids. Yerin stried to hold her laugh but failed

 

"What are you laughing at unnie?" Said the younger Eunbi looking up from the stereo. The other Eunbi was frowning and looking at Yerin like she had a third eye. 

 

"You are not the bigger Eunbi anymore"- Yerin said in between laughs. The "big" Eunbi was angry but the younger Eunbi found the statement so funny that she was laughing on the floor. Yuna, Yewon and Sojung laughed too but stopped right away when Eunbi looked at them. 

 

"YA! Eunbi stop that" said the offended girl and then she pouted when the other girl only laughed harder. 

 

"Im sorry Eunbi-a" said Yerin when she calmed down "you can be Eunbi 1 and the crazy girl over there can be Eunbi 2" she continued as she pointed at the still laughing girl who was laying on the floor. Eunbi 1 nodded and it was settled. 

 

 ————————•————————

 

Sojung couldn't remember a moment in her life when she felt so happy and nervous at the same time. They were going to debut in 8 months, the were going to meet their manager tomorrow and he was going to give them the details but the date was already decided. January 2015. Sojung couldn't sleep that night. 

 

The next morning the girls were waiting for their manager in a conference room, it was obvious that they were nervous. Yewon kept looking at the door every 5 seconds, the beagle sisters were silent, Sojung couldn't stay still, Eunbi was playing with her hands and Yuna has her eyes closed trying to relax. 

 

When he finally came in accompanied with the Ceo, the first since he said was "congratulations girls", then he sat down. 

 

He first introduced the group name ideas 

- Hug Hug

- World peace

- Guardian angel

 

Oh Well. Sojung was excited to debut, the name wasn't that important right?

 

"I dont really like those names, i prefer "Gfriend", i like the concept of girls who are friends with boys and girls"- said their Ceo- "What do you girls think?

 

Gfriend. Sojung like it, she liked the concept. 

 

After some more details, their manager continued with choosing the group leader. Sojung was surprised, very surprised. She didn't know if she was ready for such a responsibility, she felt like she lacked  a lot of things, maybe they should choose someone else... Just then she felt a hand slip in her hand, she looked at the young Eunbi who smiled at her and squeezed her hand.  She looked at the othe girls and all of them were smiling at her, they believe in her. 

 

"Sojung, as the leader, you can choose, keep your actual name or choose one"

 

"I would like "Sowon" to be my stage name"- she had actually thought of it during training but she had never felt confident enough to actually consider it for real, but now she was the leader and she wanted to be a good one. Sowon, Wish, because she  wants to make her member's and group's wishes come true. 

 

Yerin was going to keep her actual  name, Yuna's stage name was Yuju. To fix the Eunbis problem they devided the name in half so Eunbi 1 was now Eunha and Eunbi 2 was Sinb (Sojung couldn't agree more with the chosen name, it was really fitting for the Tsundere) and lastly Yewon was now Umji. 

 

Yewon wasn't really happy with her name but Yuna grabbed her hand and gave her support. 

 

The last big news was that they were going to live together. Sojung was excited and scared, but after looking at her members again she knew they could do this, she squeezed Sinb's hand and smiled. 

 

 ————————•————————

 

Chapter 4 Yaaaay! Im sorry it took ao long to upload but i had problems with my internet. 

Thank you for the support, it means so much. 

Next chapter will be a request :) please anticipate-Javi