Eunha is worried

We are a family

When Eunha found out she had to cut her hair for the new comeback, she was a little bit disappointed. She had expected all the girls to get a new haircut, not just her.  

She knew it had to be done, she had to do it for the team. She wasn't sure how she would look with short hair and bangs. 

 

At the end of the meeting Sojung put her arm around the small girl's shoulders as they walked to the van and told her several times that it wasn't that bad, that she would still look beautiful and that Sinb was also getting a haircut. 

 

"But Unnie! Eunbi is only cutting her hair a little bit"- said Eunha as she looked down. Sinb, who was walking ahead with Yerin, looked around at the mention of her name. She saw her unnie pouting and she smiled to herself as she grabbed Eunha's hand. 

Sojung gave her a warning look knowing how Sinb likes to joke around, Sinb nodded and said

 

"Unnie, don't worry i bet you will be just fine! The fans will love it"- Eunha looked at Sinb's trying to find a clue if the girl was joking or not but she saw the girl was honest about it. "You really think so?" "Yes unnie". 

 

 ————————•————————

 

The day of the haircut Eunha was so nervous that she could barely eat anything for breakfast. Yuju had to fed her some fruit and Umji insisted that she needed to drink some water. 

 

All the members wanted to go with her but only one person could go so Sojung as the leader was the selected one. 

 

Sowon made an effort and talked about many different things to try to made the younger girl forget about her worries for a while. It didn't work though, but Eunha was thankful for her unnie being there for her. 

 

"I really hope the fans love it, i don't want them to hate me unnie"- Eunha said as they were waiting for her turn. 

 

The agency had already told her that the girls would do a Vlive for Sinb's birthday but since they wanted to keep her new haircut a secret she wouldn't be able to join. They also told her about how she would have to use a wig for a few days. This last thing made her even more nervous, What if the wig falls off?

 

 ————————•————————

 

"OMG UNNIE!"-Umji who ran to open the door, said as soon as she saw Eunha. The older Eunbi wasn't sure if she liked her new look yet and when she heard Umji she felt like maybe this was a mistake.- "YOU LOOK SO CUTE"- Umji continued as she touched the now short hair of her unnie. -"SINB-ah! hurry come look at Eunha unnie"- the excited maknae ran back inside the apartment and told the news to Sinb who was playing games on her phone. 

 

Sojung, who closed the door when they walked in, let out a chuckle as she realized Eunha was frozen on the spot. "I told you! You look beautiful Eunha-ya"

 

"Wow unnie! Daebak! You look so good!"- the second maknae came running with Umji behind her and, like the other girl did, she also started playing with the other Eunbi's hair. 

 

"Do you guys really like it?"- Eunha asked very shyly. 

 

"YES!"- both maknaes answered at the same time, they looked at each other and laughed. 

 

Yuju opened the toilet room, said "hi" to Eunha and Sowon and walked into her room. The 4 girls looked at each other trying to understand what happened, suddenly Yuju ran back and screamed 

 

"EUNHA YOU ARE BACK! This hairstyle really suits you!" The girls laughed when they realized Yuju had been so immersed in her own world that she didn't realize right away that Eunha had a new haircut. 

 

"Girls,Where is Yerin?" Sowon asked when she noticed that one particular girl was missing. "She is sleeping unnie...Want me to wake her up?"-Sinb said with a malicious smile

 

"No! Don't! Eunha, Why dont you give her the surprise?"- Sowon knew very well how persistent could Sinb be when waking some up, she also knew a few of her methods: cold water, screaming in her ear, jumping on top of her, etc. and she didn't want that for Yerin. 

 

"But unnie.."-Sinb started whining and Umji laughed at her - "let Eunha do it Sinb-ah, you can help me prepare dinner"- Sinb immediately stopped, she grabbed Umji's hand and ran to their room as she said something about being very busy. 

 

"Do you need help unnie? I would love to help you"- Yuju said as they walk into the kitchen. 

 

Eunha was planning the best way to wake Yerin up, she knew how much the older girl loved to sleep but she wanted to hear her Unnie's opinion. 

 

She walked into the Unnies room and notice Yerin was actually sleeping on Sowon's bed laying on her back with her ipad on her tummy. Eunha approached her very slowly and sat next to het unnie. 

 

"Yerin unnie, unnie wake up"- Eunha said softly, when the other girl didn't move, she tried again this time shaking Yerin a little bit. 

 

"5 more minutes please Manager-nim" Yerin said with her eyes still closed. Eunha laughed and the noice made Yerin open one eye, when she realized it was Eunha she quickly stood up. 

 

"Let me see you! Turn around...you look so cute! Imagine all the possibilities! We can try small ponytails or OMG you would look amazing with a Beret..."

 

 ————————•————————

 

Eunha climbed to her bed after doing her night routine. She usually was the last one to get into bed because she is always the last one to shower, something that bothers the other Eunbi a lot. Both Umji and Yuju were already sleeping but Sinb was watching videos on her ipad. 

 

"Eunbi-ah"- Eunha whispered to the girl who didn't look up from her ipad and answered with "mmmm?"

 

"Ya Eunbi-ah your unnie is talking to you, you should look at me when I speak to you"- said Eunha with a fake  angry tone and a pout. Sinb immediately looked at her unnie, 

Eunha saw a little bit of worry in the girl's eyes. 

 

Even though Sinb loves to tea.se her unnies and to joke around, she doesn't like to make them angry or hurt their feelings. 

 

Eunha quickly smiled at the girl to show her there is nothing to worry about. "It was a joke Sinb-ah, relax. I just wanted to ask you something"

 

The other girl visibly relaxed and smile back "what is it unnie?"

 

"Do you really like how i look?"- Eunha was being shy again and Sinb found it funny "of course unnie,you know i dont lie" she finished with a giggle "you are still pretty believe me. You have to have confidence unnie" she said this time with a serious tone. 

 

Eunha smiled, all her members, even the brutally honest Sinb, had told her she looks cute and beautiful with the new haircut and she was going to believe them. She will be confident and she will enjoy the comeback. 

 

"Thank you Eunbi-ah, I love you" said the older Eunbi and smiled when Sinb giggled again. "Love you too unnie". 

 

 ————————•————————

 

I started my second year at college last week and i found it impossible to upload! Im so sorry 😭😭 thank you for your comments and feedback! I really appreciate it . 

Please tell me want I should write about next- Javi