Fear.

We are a family

IM SO SORRY IM SO LATE, but i wrote a chapter, then I deleted it because I didn't liked it and then i wrote this one. 

THIS WAS A REQUEST so i hope you guys like it very much.

  ————————•————————

The first time a member got hurt Sojung was terrified and worried. She didn't know if it would affect the team , if the girl was going to be ok, if they would be able to continue. 

 

They had been practicing the new dance for 3 months when one day, the always energetic main dancer screamed in pain after a dance move, she grabbed her left shoulder as she crouched. None of the girls reacted immediately, they were shocked. Sojung was the first one to move, she crouched next to the crying girl

 

"Sinb-ah, What happened? Hey, look at me, How can i help?"-her worried tone made the other girls react as Yewon and Yuna run to get their manager. Sinb couldn't speak, she was in too much pain. 

 

When their manager came rushing in, he took her and Sojung to the hospital leaving behind 4 worried girls wondering what had happened. 

 

Sinb's shoulder had dislocated. Sojung was so scared when she was forced to wait outside Sinb's hospital room where the doctor put everything back to its place. When she finally entered the room, the sight broke her heart. Sinb had her left arm in a sling and her shoulder had an ice pack, but despite everything she was smiling at her, a small smile, but a smile after all. Her eyes were half closed, possibly because of the pain relief medication. "Hi unnie"

 

Sojung felt some tears fall from her eyes as she rushed to the girl's bed and delicately hugged her as she cried harder "i was so scared, please dont do that again". 

Sinb later told the girls that she had weak joints, that she had always suffered from pain in her shoulder and that they shouldn't worry, but they all did, specially when she kept getting hurt. That was the first time a member got hurt, but it wasn't the last. 

 

During "Me Gustas Tu" era Sinb had to use the sling again to prevent more shoulder pain and Yuju had many bruises in her body after the "falling incident". Then during "Rough" era Sinb had an eye infection. 

But the worst era was "Navillera" era, Yuna had to use a cast in her right hand after an accident with and air conditioner in America, then Sinb's shoulder dislocated again, this time in the middle of a live performance, then Umji injured her leg and she had to go on a small hiatus and it was then, on November 3rd when the 5 girls were performing that the worst incident happened. 

 

Sojung noticed that Sinb wasn't okay before the show, even the manager did as he asked "Sinb-ah, Do you feel alright? Do you want to perform today?" "Yes, i'll do it"

 

"Are you sure? I don't think you should perform today Sinb-ah"-said the worried leader. "Im sure unnie, im fine"

 

Since the beginning of the performance Sojung could tell that the girl wasn't fine, she was having trouble standing straight and she broke into a cold sweat. "You alright?"- the leader asked with concern when the other girls were talking to the MC- "no, but i just want to get this over with"- said the main dancer as she moved to her next position for the next song.

 

 Mermaid. 

 

It was almost the end of the song, and suddenly it happened, like in a slow motion. Sinb fainted, she collapsed to the floor, shocking everyone. 

 

As the leader, Sojung had to try to remain calm on the outside but she was cursing in her mind. She approached the girl on the floor and she tried to lift her but the younger girl couldn't stand up as her legs had no energy. The rest of the girls tried to make Sinb react, to say something. Their manager and their ceo came and almost dragged her out of the stage. 

"Unnie, What do we do?" Asked Yerin, whose eyes were filled with tears but she didn't know what to do either. Eunha hugged a crying Yuju as the Mc explain to the public that something had happened. Sojung didn't know what to do, she didn't know what to say, she kept looking at the place where their ceo and manager had taken Sinb off the stage, looking for indications. Their stylist appeared and made Sojung the signal to come off stage, the leader looked at the girls and walked, feeling heart broken. 

 

Sojung was lost and afraid, she didn't know what would happen , Will they have to continue the performance? Will they go with Sinb to the hospital?  She was disappointed, with Sinb for being so reckless and with her herself, she should have forced the stubborn girl to stay in the dorm and not to perform. She wanted to scream, to cry, she needed a hug and she needed to hear Sinb's loud laugh. But the show must go on and so the 4 sad girls finished the show only thinking and praying that Sinb would be alright. 

 

 ————————•————————

 

Eunha was a good person, she was a good dongsaeng and she was a good unnie. She loved her members very much even though she didn't show it like Yerin does. With Sinb, she was more than friends, they were like sisters and so Eunha never said no to any plan or mischief that the younger Eunbi had planned. The got in trouble a lot but it was worth it. Eunha admirers how the younger girl is energetic and passionate to what she loves and how nothing seems to bring her down, she had been like that since a young age and when both Eunbis met for the first time, the older felt like the younger was way too energetic. 

 

So when Sinb collapsed, Eunha was probably the most shocked. She had never seen Sinb like this, she had seen her cry, ill, and even falling asleep on her shoulder in between schedules, but never this weak. 

 

Eunbi was on the floor, her Eunbi-ah wasn't okay, she needed her, then Why couldn't she move? She was frozen in her spot looking as Sowon and Yerin rushed to Sinb's side and Yuna tried to keep it professional but she was already crying. When she finally got control of her legs she approached the younger Eunbi very slowly and then she crouched next to Yerin. Sinb's face was pale and her eyes were half closed. Eunha was afraid, she wanted this to stop. When they took Sinb off stage. Eunha turned to the other members looking for and explanation but all she could see was worry in everyone's faces. 

 

Eunha promised that she would never let this happen again, even if she had to chain the younger Eunbi to a chair to prevent her for performing. She wanted to go with her to the hospital but she knew they might need to continue the show. And so she did but her mind's only thought was that, for the first time, Sinb wasn't here to dance with her. 

 

 ————————•————————

Yuju didn't think of herself as the most sensitive one of the group, that was Yerin, but for some occasions she was the first or only one to cry. 

 

She cried that time when Umji sang with her brother, she cried when they won first place in a music show, she cried when she talked about her grandfather in immortal song 2 and also when she did bungee jump. 

 

She usually cried from happiness or because remembering her loved ones. Sinb usually teases her just to make her laugh or forget why was she crying in the first place, and for that she is always thankful for the younger girl. 

 

Even though both girls don't interact that much, Yuna loves Eunbi so much. They both know what it means to be the main line and the pressure that comes with it. Yuju is the one who takes the most time to learn the dances, but Sinb was always there to teach her and support her. She remembers all those night practices where Sinb helped her and Yewon to perfection some dance moves, always happy and energetic. 

 

But when she saw Sinb collapse, right infront of her eyes, she cried, and Sinb couldn't cheer her up this time. Yuju didn't know what to do, she wanted to help Eunbi but the song didn't stop so she kept singing while looking at Yerin who was already trying to help the young Eunbi. 

 

When Yuju saw their ceo and manager run to help Eunbi, Yuju gave up trying to sing and crouched next to Sinb. She tried to lift the girls head but it was obvious that Eunbi had no energy left, so she took the girl's hair out if her face while calling her name repeatedly. But nothing. 

 

"Lets get her out of here"- said their ceo to their manager as they helped the girl stand up. When they took her out of the stage Yuju was crying. She had noticed how Sinb wasn't her normal Beagle-like today, it was clear that the other girl wasn't  ok and was trying to act normal for the fans but Yuju never suspected that the girl's condition was so bad. She was sad, mostly because she knew she couldn't just leave and go with Sinb to the hospital. She was frozen in her place when Eunha came to her side and give her a small hug to try to make her calm down. 

 

When she found out that they had to continue without their main dancer, she felt like it was all too unfair. She wanted to be there for Sinb. But the show must go on. Eunbi did all she could to please the fans, and Yuna was going to finish this for her. But she promised herself that this would never happen again, she would make sure of it, She was going to protect them. 

 

As she sang the next song she thought of Sinb, she thought of Yewon and she thought of her members, she tried to sing some of Sinb's lines but she was very distracted, it was hard without Sinb there to guide her. 

 

 ————————•————————

 

Yerin always felt the need to protect all her member, she was always taking care of the other girls even in the smallest details. She knew Yuna was scared to bungee jump so she placed her own fears aside and offered herself to jump last. She grabs an extra bottle of water before a schedule because he knows her members sometimes forget their own. She gives them hugs and kisses just so they dont forget how much she loves them. 

 

But sometimes even Yerin needs to be taken care of, and her member have always been there for her. She especially remembers when she got criticized for her crying face after winning on music shows. She was devastated, embarrassed and she was sad that people decided to focus on that instead of them winning. The person who was there right away was Sinb, Sinb who apparently isn't affected no matter what people say, Sinb who was like a young sister for her. Eunbi consoled her and she made her laugh all night, but to Yerin the most beautiful thing that Sinb did that time was telling her how much she looked up to her, that she admired how warm and affectionate she was to others, how nice she was to everyone and that she loved her crying face. Yerin knew how hard it was for Sinb to express her feelings, but she made an effort just for her. 

 

Yerin always remembers that, when she feels like breaking she remeber that Sinb looks up to her and she feels a new wave of energy. Yerin was the vitamin of the group, but Sinb was her own vitamin. 

 

And now that Sinb was on the floor, collapsed, Yerin felt like she was alone. Her body moved automatically as she tried to help the girl stand up while singing. When she realized that the other girl couldn't stan, she got more worried. 

 

This was a nightmare, the most energetic member had collapsed. What was she going to do now. 

 

She lifted the girls head and She hit Sinb's leg repeatedly trying to get a reaction from her. 

 

"Eunbi-a, ya! Sinb!" But the girl wasn't answering. She noticed their ceo and manager had arrived and between all of them they helped the girl stand up. Yerin wanted to go with them but she couldn't, they were in the middle of a performance. Yerin eyes were filled with tears as she panicked. 

 

"Unnie, What do we do"- asked Yerin to Sowon who looked worried. The leader didn't answer. Their stylist called for them and they left the stage. 

 

When they had to continue the show Yerin wasn't her usually smiling self, she was constantly about to cry and it was obvious in the group atmosphere that none of the girls were ok. They finished the song with a broken clock. 

 

 ————————•————————

 

Yewon thought of Sinb as her best friend, not because of all the amazing times they have shared, but because of how much Sinb has helped her during the bad times over the years. 

 

When Yewon first joined, Sinb was very bad at hiding her feelings towards her and she felt like she bothered Eunbi. But when they moved to the dorm, Sinb and her started talking more and quickly became friends, though their personalities were so different from each other, they shared the same experiences. 

 

When Yewon found out her stage name was Umji she was disappointed and sad. All her members tried to cheer her up except from Sinb, which made her feel even sadder, but later that night Sinb woke her up and they watched a Disney movie together with headphones in Yewon's bed while eating chocolate that Eunbi had bought for her. Nobody knew except for them two, she hadn't done it with any other intention that to help the maknae to feel better and Yewon appreciated it so much. 

 

Then when Yewon injured her leg, she was so sad that she was going to miss the trip to Europe but Sinb was there to make her feel included, calling her, doing FaceTime with her, always thinking and talking about her and even bought her a gift. 

 

Sinb was always there for her, and so when Yewon couldn't be there for Eunbi she felt like she had failed the other maknae. 

 

When she saw the picture in Twitter of Sinb collapsed on the floor, Yewon felt like someone had kicked in her stomach, she suddenly felt dizzy and she felt all the blood leave her face. No. No no no no no. Please no. She didn't know what to do, she didn't know who to call. She tried refreshing the page to get new information but nothing new appeared. 

 

Yewon grabbed her phone with shaking hands and called their stylist 

 

"Unnie! What happened to Eunbi? Is she alright?" - the girl practically screamed to the phone when their stylist picked up. 

 

"Yewon calm down, she collapsed but she is going to be ok, we are taking her to the hospital now"

 

"I cant calm down, I want to go, i want to see her please unnie"

 

"Ok, you can come, but be careful with your leg"

 

When Yewon finally got to see Sinb, 50 minutes later, she immediately run and hugged the other girl, she was crying but she was relieved. 

 

"Ya! You cant do that! Never do that again!- she said looking at Sinb with a serious expression, at least she tried to be serious as Sinb started laughing, giving up she joined the laugh and hugged the girl again. 

 

"Im sorry, I won't do that again"- said Sinb in a serious tone-"Were you worried about me?"- she said this time with a teasing tone - "Of course i was you pabo!"- Yewon was still a little worried about Sinb's condition but when the other girl laughed again, louder this time, she felt like she could relax a little bit more. They were going to be okay. 

 

The rest of the girls arrived a little later, they were all crying when they hugged Sinb. After some talking and Sinb telling them how she felt all the girls were relieved when the doctor said that the beagle-like girl could go home that night. When the doctor left, Sowon didn't waste a minute as she started to say with a serious tone

 

"Sinb-ah! Listen to me, you will never perform if you are not feeling ok, never again, ok? And you will listen to me if i tell you that you shouldn't, ok? And you will tell us right away if you start to feel bad and.." She was interrupted by Eunha. 

 

"Sowon unnie is right! You are going to tell me next time that you don't feel ok! I can't believe you didn't tell me! Im so.." Eunha was interrupted by Yerin. 

 

And so all the girls scolded Sinb, one by one, but the younger girl, who was gaining energy back and feeling better every minute couldn't be happier, she knew that they were scolding her because they were worried and she was thankful for all of them so she only replied with a smile and a nod to what all her members had to say. 

 

When Sinb went to sleep that night, covered almost completely with bed clothes in which Yerin had tucked her in, she was happy. Not because of all the kisses and hugs that she received from her members when they left the hospital, or the amazing food that the company staff treated her with, or the small hiatus that the company was going to give them just to rest; She was happy because she had people to take care of her, people that loved her as much as she loved them. She was thankful that she, and all her members, were alright and she was sure, that they were going to be alright. 

 ————————•————————

its me again! I just want to ask you guys if i should write in different Povs and not just Sowon's point of view? Please let me know if you would like that! Thank you for the support- Javi