Too much

We are a family

New Year's Eve. 

 

The girls were at a party celebrating the new year with their company staff. They were given permission to drink and so all of them had carefully chosen their outfits so they could look beautiful yet be comfortable. 

 

They had an amazing dinner with a little bit of alcohol to accompany it but the girls were pretty much sober still. 

 

Yerin had insisted on taking group pictures with everyone, then Sowon had given a speech about how proud she was and lastly their manager with the company ceo had personally congratulated the girls for an amazing year. 

 

 ————————•————————

 

10

 

"GIRLS! HURRY!"- Sojung screamed as she dragged the closest member, Umji, into a side hug. 

 

9 

 

The leader placed her free arm on top of Yuju's shoulders when the other girl approached her.-"COME ON EUNBIS HURRY!"

 

8

 

Eunha, who had just been in the toilet with Sinb a minute ago, grabbed the other girl's hand and both hurried and joined the group hug. 

 

7

 

"YERIN UNNIE YOU CAN DO THAT LATER! COME ON!"- Sinb screamed to her unnie. 

 

6

 

Yerin, who had been preparing 6 Champagne glasses for them, quickly finished and also joined the hug. 

 

5

 

The girls looked at each other's smiling faces. 

 

4

 

"I love you girls so much"- said Sowon, she said it with all the love she had for them. 

 

3

 

All the girls answered with some "love you too" "i love you more unnie" "awww unnie i love you too" and Yerin even tried to kiss her unnie despite being at the other side of the group hug. 

 

2

 

All the girls had butterflies in their stomachs as they were nervous, they hoped for a good year. 

 

1

 

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!"

 

The girls screamed and tighten the hug, all of them closed their eyes and made their New Years wishes as fireworks could be heard. 

 

"Please let this be a good year for us"

 

"Please let us be healthy and happy"

 

"Please give us energy to show our true potential"

 

"Please give us strength to face whatever comes"

 

"Please give us tolerance and patience"

 

"Please protect us all"

 

When they finished they started giving each other individual hugs. Their company staff joined the hugs and then everybody shared a toast. 

 

 ————————•————————

 

2 hours later they were all still happy, the girls had called their families, they had changed their heels to sneakers  and their stylist, who didn't drink a single drop of alcohol all night, had dropped them home. 

 

It was obvious that they were all pretty much drunk. It wasn't the first time that, as a group, they drank  alcohol, but the first time had been very different. 

 

That time Sowon had sneaked some drinks to share and they had all enjoyed but not fully since they had been scared of being caught. 

 

Before that, they had shared drinks with some company staff a few times and only some members since Sinb and Umji were still high school students. One time Yerin had turned into a dog, she was roaming everywhere and then Yuju had to carry her to her bed. Other time Yuju started crying on a bar and their manager had to sing for her so she could calm down. 

 

But now, all of them had enjoyed without limits making the leader a little bit worried about how the members would wake up tomorrow. 

 

Both Eunha and Sowon were the most sober out of the 6 girls. They were at the Unnie's room, sitting on the leader's bed and talking about future plans and sharing stories. 

 

Yuju and Umji were sitting on the floor in front of the Tv while laughing at the pictures they had taken at the party. 

 

Yerin was sitting at the couch trying not to fall asleep as she tried to find a movie to watch and Sinb was playing with her phone next to her unnie. 

 

Suddenly Sinb started talking to a friend on the phone. 

 

"YAA! Happy new year loserrrr"- she said before she laughed out loud. Yerin looked at the younger girl with curiosity, she couldn't hear what the other person answered but she guessed it when Sinb said -"Noooooo of course im not drunk, i don't drink"- she laughed out loud again. Yerin laugh a little bit and the focused on the Tv again. 

 

Suddenly Sinb started saying weird things, she even mentioned their comeback a few times, and Yerin got worried that the girl could share some secrets so she quickly stood up, grabbed Sinb's phone and hang up the call.

 

Umji looked up from her phone and looked at her unnie with curiosity while Yuju's hair. Yuna had fallen asleep with her head on Umji's lap. 

 

Sinb looked at her unnie and then at her phone. When she looked at Yerin again her eyes were filled with tears and suddenly she broke down crying with her face buried in the sofa. Yerin sat down again next to the girl and cried too. 

 

Umji didn't understand what happened so she just looked at Yerin waiting for an answer. 

 

Sinb was crying so loud that Sowon and Eunha both came out from the room to investigate. Sojung worriedly ran to the girl's side and tried to calm her down. 

 

Eunha approached Yerin and asked her what happened, when her unnie didn't answer she looked at her and noticed Yerin had tears in her eyes as well. 

 

Umji who finally understood  what happened laughed making both Eunha and Sowon looked at her puzzled. 

 

"Unnie...unnie Sinb is fine! She is just too drunk"- Sojung visibly relaxed when Umji explained what happened. 

Eunha, who found it all to funny, joined Umji and the both of them laughed. 

 

"But why is Yerin crying?"- Sojung asked noticing that the other girl was crying too. 

 

"I MADE EUNBI CRY! Im a bad person! Im sorry Sinb-ah please forgive me"- Yerin answered as she hugged Sinb. 

 

The three girls laughed even harder but they stopped when suddenly Yuju stood up still sleeping and started clapping, then she stopped and laid down again. 

 

 ————————•————————

 

The next morning, Sinb woke up on the sofa where she had fallen asleep crying and noticed Yerin and Yuju were sleeping next to her on the floor. All the three of them were covered with their blankets and they had their pillows too.  She guessed the rest of the members were on their beds or maybe Eunha and Sowon were sharing one. 

 

With a small smile and then a yawn, she laid down again and closed her eyes trying to sleep again. But then... she remembered all. 

 

"YAAA!! Why did you take my phone away?!!"

 

 ————————•————————

 

I laughed so hard when they  talked about this omg. I hope you liked it! Remember that you can request things! AND THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS!!! - Javi.