Chaos

We are a family

When the rumor started spreading around the company staff that the ceo had offered an audition to a girl who was walking in the street because of her looks, Sojung thought it was a lie. It wouldn't be the first time it happened in Kpop history, but the chances that this special girl had singing and dancing skill, aside from her looks made the older girl a little (a lot) suspicious.   

 

Four days later the girl's trainee profile arrived, meaning that the girl did the audition and she got accepted. Now Sojung was curious about this mysterious girl, and the girls were too. They tried to act cool and ask calmly if they could see the profile, but they ended up running to get it when they got the approval to see it from their ceo. 

 

Kim Yewon

 

The girl was pretty, but really young, at least she looked very young but when Sojung checked her birth date she realized that the girl and Eunbi were both born in 1998. What didn't surprise the tall girl though was the fact that the girl had no previous experience in dancing or vocal training as she had expected. But Sojung wasn't going to judge the girl's talent before actually seeing it. 

 

"WE HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY! And Eunbi look! Her dad is a dentist!"- said Yerin who was way too excited about random facts , but Sojung knew the reason for the girl's excitement was because she likes when people joined the company, she likes to meet new people and because she was hopeful about a new member for the team. 

 

When Eunbi didn't answer, Yerin and Sojung both looked at her while Yuna kept reading in her own world. Eunbi's face showed curiosity and scepticism that she quickly hide when Yerin hit her arm as she said with a fake angry tone. 

 

"YA Eunbi-ah, your unnie is talking to you, dont you know is disrespectful not answer to your unnies? Mmm?"

 

"Sorry unnie, i was too concentrated"- said Eunbi with a giggle as looked up from the profile, then her face change to a malicious grin-"Sojung unnie, Guess what"

 

"What is it?"- Yuna, who was out of her daydream, and Yerin both were sincerely curious about what the Tsundere had to say. But Sojung wasn't stupid, she already knows that grin, Eunbi was going to t.ease her. 

 

"You are still the oldest, congratulations grandma"- Eunbi said while laughing out loud and running away from the now offended Sojung who chased her. 

 

"YAH EUNBI COME BACK HERE, YAAAAAH"

 

 ————————•————————

 

A few days later, the girls finally got to meet Kim Yewon, who shyly knocked on the door of the practice room before entering. 

 

The girls excitedly greeted her and introduced themselves. Yewon told them (because Yerin asked) how she met the company ceo and how she couldn't believe how lucky she was. Later, they showed Yewon the dance and  got to practice a little bit with her before the practice time was over. 

 

Sojung liked the girl right away, Yewon was cute, too cute, and in contrast to Eunbi, the girl actually listens to what the older girl has to say.

 

When everyone was ready to go home after practice, Eunbi announced that she was staying a little longer so they girls left without her. 

 

 ————————•————————

 

Everything went smoothly the next few days ,Yewon was working hard and the team was improving, but Sojung was worried about something, more like someone who keeps pushing her own limits. Eunbi had stayed to practice more than normal every day since Yewon joined the team, and even though the older girl knew about the younger girl powerful stamina,she was worried about Eunbi's motivation. 

 

On Friday evening Eunbi announced that she was going to stay to practice again. 

 

"Again? are you sure?" Yuna asked  concerned, Eunbi, whose back was turned towards the girls, nodded and looked at them through the mirror. 

 

"Dont hurt yourself!" Yerin said smiling as she interlocked her arms with Yuna's and Yewon's and left excited to go home and rest. Sojung, who was going to leave before listening to the girl's  statement, decided to stay and find out what was really going on with their Tsundere. Sojung had some theories, she felt like something was bothering the younger girl, something that she has no control off, so she takes refuge in something that she controls very well, her dancing. 

 

"Unnie, What are you still doing here?" Asked Eunbi with a rised eyebrow. Sojung walked towards the girl and placed a hand on hey shoulder. 

 

"Eunbi-ah, its everything alright?- Sojung asked softly, fearing that the younger girl will build up a wall and hide her feelings. 

 

"Yes unnie, everything is alright. I just need to work harder, training is important, practicing is important and I need to practice more" said the younger girl with conviction and something else that Sojung could not identify. 

 

"But you already  work very hard! we all know you do, What is it really about?" Sojung was the maknae in her family so she didn't really know how to deal with this, she tried to remember  how her own mother convinced her to talk when she was in denial, because  she was 100% sure that Eunbi was lying. 

 

"Nothing else, I just need to work hard, it has always been like that. if I want something I have to work for it, good things just don't happen to me" - it was obvious that the girl was hiding something, or at least trying because Sojung already understood what happened. 

 

"Is it because Yewon?"- the tall girl asked as she gave Eunbi's shoulder a light squeeze. "No" Eunbi said as she tried to get away from Sojung, who quickly grabbed her arm and brought her closer. 

 

"So it is about Yewon then"- Sojung said in a teasing tone. 

 

"Please dont do this unnie"-Eunbi begged-"Can we talk about this later? Maybe tomorrow? Maybe never?"

 

"Eunbi-ah, I am tired and I want to go home.I know you're tired too, Why don't you just tell me what happened so we can go?"- after a minute without answers, Sojung knew that she had pushed the other girl too much but she was really tired and she really needed answers. 

 

"It's embarrassing" said Eunbi in a whisper, not fully giving in but not maintaining the façade anymore "i think im jealous of her, she has no experience at all but she is here too" Now it was Sojung's turn to be silent, she hadn't expected such a fast answer from the younger girl so she didn't know how to react. 

 

This explains everything. Now she realized why Eunbi's attitude changed since Yewon joined, why she treated the new girl so coldly. Also why she had overworked herself, trying to keep all this emotions  inside and only being able to express them through dancing.  

 

Eunbi looked at the ground, then at her unnie, and then at the ground again. She sighed and said in another whisper "this was a mistake, im sorry unnie" as she tried to get away   from Sojung, who pulled her in a hug. 

 

"I understand now, please don't hide your feelings anymore. All your hard work will pay off in the end, trust me. I know Yewon doesn't have any experience but we don't know her full potential yet, give her a chance! you guys might end up being really good friends" Sojung looked at Eunbi whose face was a light shade of red and avoiding eye contact "you can trust me, ok? I will always listen to you and i will help you" Eunbi looked at her unnie and smiled "thank you unnie". 

 

After some more talking, both of them decided that Eunbi should practice extra time only when it was indeed needed and left the practice room when Sojung invited the other girl to eat something. 

 

When Sojung finally laid down on her bed that night, she felt like she had done the right thing. Her relationship with Eunbi was much more stronger now that the younger girl had opened up about her feelings. She was still worried though, she wanted Eunbi and Yewon to have a good relationship, but she knew she couldn't interfere. Time will have to do it's magic. 

 

 ————————•————————

Chapter 3 is done! It was too long so i had to divided, Eunha's chapter will be uploaded tomorrow :) i got inspired by Gfriend's One fine day episode 4. 

 

Thank you for the new comments! They mean a lot to me. And thank you for my first request! Im so happy! I will write about when Sinb fainted after I upload Chapter 4 so please anticipate a lot! Thank you, again 

- Javi.