once in a lifetime

We are a family

Kim Sojung kept looking outside the window as the train slowed down to stop in the next station, with a sigh the tall girl stood up, gathered her things and got off of the train. 

Seoul.

She was born in Seoul, and she liked the city but now she was here to be and idol, to make her dreams come true, but the girl feels like her dreams are slowly fading away as every company that she has trained on kept on pushing her debut date, resulting in Sojung loosing her confidence day by day

But now, a little hope in her life has appeared as a small company called Source Music accepted her as a trainee, after she auditioned with a rap song, and the girl took the chance hoping it will be her once in a lifetime opportunity. 

 ————————•————————

"Hello, my name is Jung Yerin, Im so happy to meet you"- the girl with the eye smile said while bowing a little after entering the small practice room and approaching the other girl who was standing next to the stereo system. Sojung looked at her a little confused but curious and wondered if this friendly looking girl was going to train with her.

"Im Kim Sojung, nice to meet you too Yerin-ssi, may i know your age?"- the tall girl asked as formally as she could fearing that Yerin may be older than her.

"Oh, don't worry Sojung unnie! Im a year younger than you and officially your new dongsaeng!"- Yerin said said cheerfully- "I read your profile, i hope you dont mind"-she added quickly when she saw Sojoung's confused face. The older girl was amazed by the way the new trainee treated her, like they have known each other since forever, it made her feel safe in a way that she didn't really understood.

After some "getting to know each other" time, Sojung could tell that the other girl wanted their relationship to work really bad and so the taller girl made a decision, she liked this extremely cheerful girl, she was excited to work with her and she was also going to give all she could to make their friendship work.

  ————————•————————

Come and go

In the next month a few other trainees joined Source Music but left after a while to look for bigger companies leaving Sojung with a pain in her chest thinking that maybe staying in the small company was a mistake, but after looking at Yerin's face and remembering how much they have worked together the taller girl felt like staying was the right choice. 

 

Sojung and Yerin were already good friends, they have fun together and mostly they listen to each other's worries. The first time that Yerin cried shocked the older girl as the always cheerful girl broke down crying in frustration in front of the practice room mirror when she couldn't get a dance move right. Sojung rushed to the other girl side as she tried to calm her telling her that if she rested a little bit she could try again and get it right as she side-hugged the younger girl who couldn't stop crying. 

After a few minutes when Yerin was more calm, Sojung insisted that they had to talk about it to which the other girl answered that her insecurities had won over her but that she was going to be alright. 

 

Sojung later found out that Yerin was a really sensitive girl and she cried when she felt frustrated or hopeful. For the older girl this was a sign of how honest Yerin was about her feelings and it only made her trust the girl even more. 

 

Since that day, Sojung and Yerin shared and special bond based on trusting each other and speaking about how they felt. Sojung felt that with the cheerful girl by her side she had gained strength and she hoped she did the same for the other girl. 

 ————————•————————

First chapter done! Again im sorry for any mistakes! This is only based on real events obviously :) hope you liked it!- Javi