Being an Adult is AWESOME! Still better than Being a ghost!

Spookily Yours~
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

                     

                           Jessica stepped out into a huge wooded Forrest. The sky had no clouds and Butterflies fluttered around her like they were trying to tell her something. She followed them into a clearing. Apprehensive she took a breath. "Come on Jess, pull it together!" She thought.

                         Peaking through the vines hanging on the tree, She saw 7 angels. The light from above shown on them like they were angelic. Gasping, Jessica took steps towards them to get closer. 
                        "Hello!" She yelled but they didn't seem to notice her. Flustered she attempted to walk close. She could see their faces better now. Their skin was smooth and eyes sparkled dangerously. The curve of their lips turned perfectly to meet their dimples.

                       Are they real? "Did I die? Am I in heaven?" Shaking off the foreboding feeling she walked towards them. Suddenly out of no where a vine grabbed at her ankle stopping her in her tracks. They turned and looked at her. Anger and disgust on their faces. 
                       "Wake up Jess.. Wake up!" V yelled. His Voice Melodic and chaotic at the same time. They all started to yell.

                        Jessica didn't understand. "I don't want too. I want  to see you. Let me get closer!" Jessica started to kick her feet to free herself but it kept getting tighter. She couldn't get out. She woudnt be able to see THEM. This wasn't heaven, this was - ...Water suddenly came rushing out of the sky and drenched her clothing. Gasping she darted up out of her bed.

                   "THAT was for Kicking me!" Yelled Melissa. Jessica stared at the pink cup in her hands that once held water. Turning she looked at the clock to see she overslept her alarm. "Omg! I overslept!" Jessica ran into the bathroom to throw on her work clothing and freshen up. 

                      "Well that's why I was trying to wake you. You need to stop watching Youtube before you fall asleep. You kept screaming about These angels or something." Mel chuckled. Mel was jessica's best friend growing up. She's been there for her through everything. Ever since they Graduated, They have lived together. Turning around, she grabbed the laptop on the bed and closed it. "BTS again. No wond

Please log in to read the full chapter