One giant Punch for man kind, One giant leap into regret.

Spookily Yours~
Please log in to read the full chapter

 


 

 

                                                                 Jessica jumped up from the table,  startling Melissa. With all the thoughts in her head, She needed to find out why it was here.  Moving fast, ignoring Mel's pleas and confusion, Jessica swung the door open and booked it towards apartment 14 across the hallway. The wind outside had picked up bringing Jessica slightly to her Senses.  Melissa sat back down feeling nonplus as well as still hungry so she kept eating.  She was sure she'd find out after what was going on Anyways.  She picked up the remnants of the box and examined it one last time. "I wonder whats going on?" She shrugged.

                                                               Farther down the hall and in front of Gu-Me's door, Jessica breathed in deep. The wind blew harder causing branches to snap and casting eerie shadows from the moon above. Holding her arm to keep from shivering with goosebumps already forming on her skin, Jessica looked at the bracelet. She wanted to remember more. No not only wanting but determined to remember more. She slipped it in her pocket and looked at the rusty number 14 in front of her. 

                                                             "Pull it together Jessica, you can do this!" she sighed and with that she gave a "Fighting" and knocked on the door. The silence that followed was tremendous. Disappointed, she tried knocking again. She put her ear to the door in hopes to hear movement.  Silence. "He must of stepped out." She went to the window and looked into what she could see of an half empty apartment. "He must be still moving in." She tried looking in harder to see any movement.

                                                             With a slight creak behind her, Jessica saw a reflection of something move up to her in the glass from behind. Holding her breath she didn't move.  Staring intently at the glass, She saw a hand slowly move up to her shoulder and tap her. "Excuse me"? Sounded a familiar voice.

                                                           With all the tension, Jessica let out a scream swinging wildly at the air, her eyes closed. Melissa ran out of the apartment towards her in a panic. 

                                                          "Jessica whats wrong. What are you doing?" She grabbed her to control her swings and looked at the person on the floor. Melissa gasped a bit and bent down to help the person up. Jessica didn't dare open her eyes, afraid that it was someone she'd regret to of hit. A flurry of Korean words were said silently from the mysterious person and Jessica couldn't believe her luck.  She covered her face with her hands and peeked out between her fingers. There stood Jin, In the flesh again. Out of no where! "what is he doing here?"  She swore at herself and took a breath. She looked fully at Jin, Who was now furious. 

                                                         "Why'd you do that? I wasn't trying to hurt you. I Just wanted to know why you were looking into Gu-me's apartment." His face showed annoyance beyond the normal cute and vague face he had shown her at her parents house. " You could of Hurt me, then what?!" His voice was rising. 
                                                            "I'm so sorry Jin! Please forgive me. You scared me, I wasn't spying on him. Honestly! I just wanted to see if he was home!" She put her hands together, Pleading for Jin to forgive her. Jin rubbed his cheek. Jessica came to the conclusion she must of hit him which made it worse. 

                                                             " Oh my gosh,  Let me get you some ice at least. I'm so sorry!" Jessica went to the apartment as fast as she could feeling awful. Melissa laughed a bit at the situation, still standing next to Jin.

                                                          "Who are you?" Jin said staring at Melissa.  She Realized he was talking to her, slowly dropped her hands and backed up.  He started to go towards Gu-me's window and looked in. "Hmm. Not here. Why'd he call me over then." He rubbed his face again,  groaning at the touch. "Hey, You better hope it doesn't become black and blue. You'll be in so much trouble!" He sighed.  Jessica hurried back with a bag of ice and handed it to Jin.

                                                           "Wait,  How do you know Gu-me, Jin?" Melissa asked. Jessica was curious about this too. "Also, why are you here and not in Korea? Don't you have a few shows coming up, that you have to do?" Jessica added.  Her eyes connected with Jins.

                                                            Jin put the ice up to his face and moved his eyes to both of them. He pondered whether he should say anything but gave up. "Me and Gu-me go back to child hood. We've been friends for a long time. " Jessica and Mel both said "ah" at the same time. "We're also on break here in the states for a few days. The guys are in New York City and Los Angeles right now. Gu-me called me and said he had rented a place out  here in town and i came to visit him. I haven't seen him in ages. Funny enough though i run into you again."

                                                              Jessica feeling guilty already, realizing how cold it was. "Jin, Do you want to come in to our apartment while you wait for Gu-me? I mean, Unless you want to wait here?" Jin felt a little uneasy but agreed, Slightly shivering. He picked up his bag from the floor and walked towards the open door to their apartment. 

                                                             "What the.. ? " Jin exclaimed looking at the mess on the table. Jessica peered over Jins shoulder and remembered t

Please log in to read the full chapter