It can't get any worse right? It's not like i'm dead... Or something.

Spookily Yours~
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

                                             

 

                                                Jessica Stared at her door for a few minutes in disbelief. Her mom yelled up to her to check if she was okay. "Sorry mom.. I'm Okay!" Jessica slapped her face a few times to get back to reality. "Pull it together", she thought.

                                               After a while of choosing what to wear, She took a deep breath. " I mean, he's already seen you practically .." She told herself. Letting out a deep sigh, She closed her door to her room and walked down stairs. 


                                               The smell of salmon cooking caught jessica's attention. She couldn't help but feeling really Hungry now. Her mom was still in the kitchen talking when Jessica entered. Seeing the lady, she half bowed and headed to stand next to her mom. "Jessica, Do You remember her? She Watched you grow up a long time ago." Jessica Smiled and tried to remember. The way the lady in front of her smiled she could tell that she was very genuine. Her eyes were strikingly a bold brown  and also her hair was the same shade, which fell above her sholders. Jessica scratched her head but couldnt put a finger where she had seen her before. 


                                              "Ah, I am very sorry but i really cant seem to think where i have met you before. I was young right?" Jessica gave a half hearted smile and felt bad."It's okay, You've not changed at all since i've last seen you. Oh, and You sing well." She chucked and Jess, semi forgetting the rather recent happening Panicked and hid her face in her hands. Jess apologized over and over. It seemed like she was going to hear all about it from her dad later.

                                              "Great", She sighed. Jessica's mom opened the steamer to check on the salmon but it was still a long way to go. Jessica's belly rumbled angerly back at her and she decided to go into the living room  to get away from the Dreamy aromas. She had to face her dad soon, might as well be now. 

                                               Her Mom and the lady soon followed suit. Walking around the corner, Jessica sat on a love seat that was

Please log in to read the full chapter