Home is where the heart is.

Spookily Yours~
Please log in to read the full chapter

 


                                                Back into town, Jessica Felt sad. She felt the days leading up to the concert went fast and now it was over.  Not only that, Her mom asked her to come home soon for her father. She hasn't been close to her father since.. Well forever. Her dad was a very stern Man. 

                                                             Jessica stepped outside of her house, The sweet smell of spring danced around her. Clouds slowly passed above her, the sun peaking out of the clouds once or twice. She sighed and started to walk. Summer was coming. 

                                                             Suddenly out of nowhere her phone went off. A text message flashed on the screen. 


                                                              "Mom - Don't forget to come tonight, 5pm. It's for your Father. Dress nice please! love you!" 

 

                                                            It's not like she had a bad relationship with her parents. She loved her parents but she had so many problems growing up that she would rather keep to herself.  She felt like she was a failure. Waiting at the crosswalk, Jessica put her phone away. Floating over, a familiar Figure Appeared in front of her. Jessica couldn't show attention, Due to the fact There were people around her. She didn't want to look strange. 

                                                           "What's wrong. Are you okay?" The ghost said. Jessica nodded and mouthed slowly, Not to Cause attention. " I'm okay but i can't talk. I think i need to go see a psychologist or something". Jessica Walked faster to get away from people. " I had a bad experience in New York Because of.. this. I don't know why i am like this." The ghost Looked perturbed but showed concern. 

                                                          Jessica never really looked at the ghost until now. The way the sun shown through her transparent body, Made her look Unimaginable. She was really pretty. She looked like she was in her mid-twenties. Blonde hair and blue eyes. She had sort of a sad smile to her. Jessica never questioned How she died or the ghosts in general died,  but just accepted that she was like a magnet to them. Because of this she couldn't keep friends. They generally thought she was crazy.  

                                                         "I'm sorry. I guess you should go and see one. I'll miss you" She sighed. Jessica gave her a half smile. Don't worry, I am probably cursed anyways. Don't worry." Jessica made her way to the bus stop and parted ways. "See you around." The ghost nodded and made a popping noise. looking back, She was no longer there. Sighing, she took out some change. Stepping on to the bus, She put in her head phones. "Home, here i come."

                                                         After about 2 hours she made it back into her home town. The familiar Buildings she once avoided, the school she Hated. Everything came back. Putting her hoodie over her head, She made her way to her Parent's house. No cars were in the drive way so she took out her keys and entered. She Took her shoes off. 

                                    

Please log in to read the full chapter