I can still wish on a Knight in shining armor, right?

Spookily Yours~
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

                         


                                     The night sky was Now cloudy. The Moon still played shadows on the building walls making Jessica walk faster. She didn't Dare to look anywhere but ahead. One or two of them she could handle, but not as many as she saw. As Soon they were Back in the city Lights, She felt relieved. Who was this stranger though? Why Didn't he say anything to her? Confusion lead to more questions. Finally she spoke up. 

                              "Excuse me? I'll go this way". At first he didn't hear her. Jessica shouted in the crowd hoping he would. He turned to look at her, nodded and kept walking. "what a strange guy" she said to herself. Back at the hotel Jessica recounted her story to mel. 

                           "So you didn't See any ghosts on your way back? How strange." Mel pondered for a minute. "Well it wasn't like i was looking for them." Jessica stared down at her hoodie. "Great", she thought. She had spilled her chai all over her but didn't even notice until now. 

                             "You said you Had a strange feeling about him?" She looked genuinely intrigued. Jessica thought about it. This whole situation was weird. She just wanted to put it past her and move on. She was tired. "Let's talk about this in the morning. We need our rest. They both agreed and called it a night.
                                 The next day,  After perfecting their outfits (More like Mel hogging the bathroom for hours and Jessica scrambling to get ready), They left. They headed for concert venue. Everything looked so much more safer in the daytime. The sounds of car horns and shouts she had become accustomed too overnight. In the excitement of the concert, Jessica practically forgot about the night before. The line was already huge. Mel checked her watch.

                                                                                                                                             "2 pm.."

                          "But we're so early. Damn." Mel looked defeated. Jessica half heartedly patted her on the back and they made their way into the venue. After waiting a few hours in line, they were let

Please log in to read the full chapter