Can ghost find me love? Or should i dial 911?

Spookily Yours~
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

               

                                         Slipping her ear buds out of her ears, Jessica took her luggage from the compartment above her and made her way to the exit. People were already lining up so her and mel quickly made their way to the line. she didnt dare look out of the windows. it's been a while since she had came to NYC, since she was a kid. She didn't know what to expect. She was ready though. Or so she thought. 

                      When They had exited the train station, they headed to Korea town. "Omg mel I've missed this place." Jessica smiled big and looked at all the signs and people. It was like they were in another country. Looking at a building post in front of them there was a poster. Mel ripped it off and looked at it:
                                          

                                                                                                   "BTS LIVE TOMORROW ONLY. SOLD OUT SHOW! "

                              "Come see the boys and have fun after in KTOWN tomorrow night at Jihyun's Karaoke Bar!

                                                                                                   Only 25 dollars to get in, Of course But free drinks on the house! Open til 4am!"

 

                   "OMG JESSICA, WE HAVE TO GO!" Mel jumped up and down happily. Jessica on the other hand, shot her a look. "You do know you're only going to make yourself look like a fool. You might speak better korean then i do, But i Have my pride and i hold it close" Jessica gave a sigh and put her fist on her heart.
                          "Psh You watch too many dramas." She shook her head and took the paper with her anyways. The girls decided for some Korean bbq before checking in the hotel. Jessica couldnt shake this feeling she had.

                             Durring Lunch Mel couldn't help but notice Jessica not being herself. " Are you okay?" She lowered her voice, " Do you see any ghosts around here?" Mel gave a look of pity with a bit of concern.
                         "No surprisingly I haven't. I thought i would of been overwelmed yet, I don't see anything right now. Not that i am complaining though. I still have this weird feeling though." Jessica scratched her head perturbed and ate another piece of pork belly. The girls shrugged it off and went off to the hotel. 

Please log in to read the full chapter