Did i just envision a ghost drooling over a guy? I must be insane..

Spookily Yours~
Please log in to read the full chapter

                   

 

 

                                                       Jessica peddled hard as she could. Her mind was racing with things she couldn't understand. She passed the 24 hour mini mart in a blur, It's sign flashing bright against the dark clouds that painted the scene behind it. 

                                                      Stopping abruptly, She parked her bike against the wall near a Dark and dusty alleyway. Looking around to see if anyone was in sight, She quietly whispered "Hey.. Hey are you here?". Clearly anyone in their right mind would think she would be nuts right now. She sigh dejectedly. "Where do these things go anyways?" She scratched the nape of her neck and tried again. " Hey, HEY!" It was dead silent. Jessica picked up a rock and chucked it into the darkness. A low pitched squeak  replied back fairly quick. Panicking, Jessica thought she had hit a real person. Thankfully, that wasn't the case. 
                                                           "Hey why'd you do that for?" Came a familiar voice.  Shivering, Jessica rubbed her arms as goosebumps appeared. The Only ghost that Jessica Could ever handle, Was the one in front of her eyes at this very moment. Her features were like anyone else but Everything was transparent. She never smiled but she had a slight radiance about her.  Jessica stared at her while she walked briskly out of the dark. The slight breeze brought on a smell of chamomile.  Folding her arms She stared at Jessica, Her hair swayed slightly as if it was real. 


                                                               "I don't ever know where you are. Can you even leave this place? Why are you here?" Jessica threw out quickly without hesitation, startling the girl.  "What is your name actually.  I can't just call you ghost?".

                                                             She backed up nervously towards the wall away from Jessica. "What's with all the questions and the third degree?" Jessica put her hands on her face. " I am so sorry, there's a lot of stuff i want to know and i need to know." "Clearly" The Girl replied slowly. "I don't remember my name honestly. I Don't know why i am here. It's like i am in a invisible bubble." She put her hands up in the air away from Jessica where it stopped midway. "I wish i knew why I was around or how i got here. I'm so bored all the time." She sighed and brushed her hair behind her ear. 


                                                               "Do you meet other ghosts? Maybe even dark ones?" The girl raised her eyebrow at the last word." I meet plenty of other ghosts but rarely have i met dark ones. why do you ask? why the sudden curiosity with me?" Jessica pondered ways to explain what was happening t

Please log in to read the full chapter