Laundry day is a very dangerous day.

Spookily Yours~
Please log in to read the full chapter

   

                                         

                                      That night Jessica Barely slept. The face of the women played back in her mind over and over. Her eyes, piercing and strong. Seeing Jin right through them staring back. Her alarm went off and she half-hazzardly got up. She was in no mood to deal with her parents, Who, Mostly her dad, gave her an earful about.. Well everything. She hugged her mom and shot unmentionables under her breath at her dad. "Your dad loves you kiddo, He really does. You've always been an eclectic Kid". Her mom smiled. Not sure if she felt reassured or not, Jessica hugged her mom tight and headed out. 

                                       A few days later at home after relentless hours of unbelievable stories, Jessica told melissa everything that had happen. She Was determined to end this never ending streak of bad luck she's had for the last month. "Do you think maybe Jin saw the dead-thing also? I mean he did look at it too?" Melissa pondered Before throwing her wallet in her purse. "I think so. I mean he was standing there. I hope he didn't notice me acting the way i was." Jessica scruffed her hair up in slight frustration. Melissa picked up a pile of dirty clothes on the floor and threw it in the laundry basket. "It's your turn to do the laundry by the way. I did it last time". 

                                     Jessica looked back in her direction. "What why!? I dont want too. I'll do something else to make up for it. Please? Don't make me go down there. It's the worst." Pleading, she ran over to Melissa and gave her the puppy dog eyes. "Not going to work. I know you hate it but you can't hide from ghosts all your life. Maybe thats why they're getting worse?" Uneffected she pushed jess off her and headed for the door. "I'll see you later tonight?" Melissa gave a half hearted nod and closed the door to the appartment.


                                      After the last few weeks, Jessica couldnt stand the sound of silence. She was jumpy. She didnt know how to react to anything. The prospect of going to a dark and dingy room in the basement of the building did not thrill her at all. She grabbed the laundry and decided to get it over with. She closed the door to the appartment and headed down the stairs carefully.

 

                                     She slowly opened the door labled " Public laundry " With a small sign next to it that said:

                                                                 

Please log in to read the full chapter