The beginning.

Spookily Yours~
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

               Jessica found herself surrounded by unfamiliarity; New Buildings and smells she wasn't accustomed too. She didn't understand what was said which scared her a lot. She slowly found herself Walking closer to her mom. She stared at the Lights in front of her, amazed at the bright colored signs dancing around in front of her eyes. 
                   "Momma, Where are we?" She said quietly taking her mothers hand. Her mom smiled a gentle smile. "We're in Seoul, Korea .. Hunnie." With that she picked Jessica up in her arms and swirled her around. Letting out a giggle, Jessica nodded but began to pout.
                     "I miss home. When are we going home?" Jessica complained. She didn't want to be in an airplane again for that long or anywhere away from the life she knew. She missed her friends. " Shh .. Now.  Soon we'll be home again I promise. We are here for your father now, so behave okay?"
                      Her mom was always doing things with her dad. Her father Owned a prestigious business which allowed him to travel the world. She missed her Home in Massachusetts. Only being 8, this was too much for Jessica, and she refused to go on trips like these but had no choice of the matter on this particular one. 
                    Approaching a huge Building with a revolving door, Jessica's mom put her down. They Stepped into a brightly lit Entrance with glass windows surrounding them and signs in Korean and English. Entering the huge lobby out of the cold, They heard a mans voice from behind the check-in counter. Jessica jumped slightly and hid behind her mom. 
                    "Hello!" Boomed a voice from the other side of the room. A man in a nice suit and Graying hair welcomed them with open arms. His Beautiful wife by his side and a young boy around Jessicas age stood there bored. "Did You have a nice flight in?" The man said. He spoke good English but you could tell English wasn't his native tongue. His wife next to him walked over and hugged Jessica's mom and started a conversation with her. Jessica spotted the boy and slowly walked to h

Please log in to read the full chapter