Eight

Daddy vs. Oppa {VKook/VMin}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Guys... IS THIS EVEN HUWUCBEFBJJ?!!! This fanfiction has gotten 9K views already on Wattpad!!! Thanks I luv you guys so much~ *jumps into Han River* Don't even ask why😂😂 Anyways, refill your Holy water and buy a new bible for the hardcore VKook !!

and based on the vote from last chapter... THERE WILL ALSO BE THAT VMIN FLUFF ~)

Third Person's Point of View

After Jungkook relieved his painfully hard , he washed his hands and face as he was prepared for a rough night. As he walked out of the restroom, Jungkook can already hear loud moans and screams of his baby and he'd be lying if he said he wasn't getting a hard-on again. 

As the younger male started to head upstairs, he heard a ringtone that caught his attention. Taehyung always have BTS songs as his ringtone, and the younger, being the possessive boyfriend he is, was definitely going to check out who was going to call his baby this late. (A/N: Guess which song is Tae's ringtone)

The younger quietly jogged down the stairs, not wanting his boyfriend to wait so long and most importantly to not leave any evidence that the phone got scrolled through. 

The older's phone had a lockscreen that showed him himself, and his boyfriend together. Taehyung's sweet actions never failed to make Jungkook smile warmly. The phone call, unfortunately has ended before Jungkook came to pick-up. When he saw the screen, the younger's anger fumed. 

*3 missed calls from ChimChim Oppa💗*

*8 messages from ChimChim Oppa💗*

Jungkook was now prepared to have a World War III with this boy who was trying to seduce his boyfriend and has even exchanged numbers with him. The exchange student has only been here for a week, and look at how much progress he was making already.

Jungkook had no fear in losing anything. At least that was before. Now, the only thing that he's desperate for more of is Taehyung's love and attention. 

The younger's hands clenched tightly around the phone as he tried to unlock the phone. 

Jungkook tried something as simple as 1234, and Taehyung's birthday 1230. However, none of them has worked.

Right when he was about to give up, he tried the pins that he thought would never be used as his password. 0901

Jungkook's birthday.

The younger nervously typed in the password as the phone unlocked with a 'click'. This is when a bomb was fired in Jungkook's internal World War III. Everything has ended. He found that all he ever will need is Kim Taehyung. He finally realized that himself. The younger quickly scrolled though the text as it read:

From ChimChim Oppa 💗:

Hey TaeTae (9:30 PM)

Baby?? (9:31 PM)

Are you asleep? (9:31 PM)

Well, I just wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out tomorrow? (9:35 PM)

Goodnight, Baby (9:38 PM)

Sweet Dreams... (9:40 PM)

💗(9:41 PM)

(9:45 PM)

Jungkook groaned in frustration, and suddenly he heard the loud moans and screams from the older's room turn into whimpers, sobs, and occasional screams.

Jungkook became worried as he ran upstairs to be met with the most scene ever.

His baby had his body sweaty, shivering, and is thrashing around the mattress. The older had his sticky white milk like substance sliding down his upper body and down his thighs to the sheets. The submissive had tears dripping down his face, cheeks bright red, lips parted with drool sliding down his chin, as his body tensed once again for another .

Jungkook was so shook, his baby has always been so innocent and pure that it is hard to believe that there's also a side of his that is so y and ty.

"D-Daddy? AH~ T-TaeTae thought HAH! you've left him alone," the submissive sobbed as tears mixed with sweat dripped down onto his chin.

"Baby, don't ever think that. Daddy will always be with you," Jungkook said as he walked over to turn off the . The dominant watched as the older relaxed and let out a relieved sigh.

Jungkook sat on the mattress, as he swiped his long fingers through the older's abdomen, picking up some of the sticky substance as he his fingers.

"Mmm... Baby you taste so sweet~"

Taehyung blushed a darker shade of red as he spread his slim, feminine golden thighs for the younger to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter