Nine

Daddy vs. Oppa {VKook/VMin}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: My daughters~ (and sons) your mama is back to give you an update and info to get our boys to win the BBMA (Billboard Music Award)!!! They've worked so hard in the past few years, and it's time for us AMRYs to prove to BTS their hard work paid off.

Ways we can help:

VOTE on twitter (international AMRYs) and official billboard music awards site (voting starts on May 1st!!)

STREAM their videos on YouTube (DO NOT WATCH IT FROM 1theK, your view will NOT count. Watch only from ibighit for your vote to count!!!) Streaming may take time, so you can open multiple tabs, stream BTS's music all at once, and speed up the music video with settings. (I recommend watching 'Save Me', 'Not Today", and 'Spring Day' because those three are the closest to 100 M views!!!)

Make mama and our boys proud by doing so!!!

Comment if you have any questions, and pass off the information to other ARMYs 

To my dearest readers:

Please do not rehashtag any rude hashtags of anti-fans on twitter. Some of you may be really passionate and angry, and decide to rehastag the hate, trying to tell the anti-fans to stop. I'm really glad that us, as ARMYs, are trying to stop the hates. The thing is, if you rehashtag the hate, the hashtag would get more and more popular. This will eventually lead to BTS themselves finding out about them. Do NOT fall for the anti-fans trap!!! To release your anger, you can simply tweet and trend hashtags that shows our love for the boys. Here are some for example : #WeLoveBTS #WeNeedYouBTS (mine were kinda crappy, but it works!!!)

There will be slight VMin in this chapter. DONATE YOUR JAMS TO THE JAMLESS.

Thank You~~!!!  Pleaseu show your love to our boys by making hashtags on twitter!!!*gives you bobo*)

Taehyung's Point of View

It's so embarrassing!!!  

I had a um... conversation with my mom about what happened last night, I told her because she was literally fangirling and squealing in my faceu.

After that awkward conversation, I went upstairs to my room and started to dress for my date?

Honestly, I'm not even sure myself.

What is ChimChim Oppa to me?

D-Do I possibly... have feelings towards him??

OH MAN HOLY *BEEP*

But I have to admit, he is... very y though.

That one time during PE when he got all sweaty in that slightly see-through white shirt killed me.

The expressions and unintentioned moans and sighs he would make when he is working out.

The way those beads of sweat drips down his beautifully sculpted face, with cute eyes, sharp jawline, rosy lips, slight baby chubs, and that nose bridge...

(A/N: This is how Chim would look in Tae's descriptions ;)

(A/N: Guys do you even know how long it took me to find these pics? It took 2 sec. I just have to type 'y Jimin' and there you go! Kids... don't try this at home. It's dangerous. Those looks can kill)

I changed into an outfit that I'd consider really cute. ChimChim Oppa seems to be the type that likes the cute style, so I picked out this outfit:

The T.O.P- hehe it's even Oppa's favorite color

The Skirt-

The Accessories-

The Shoes-

I looked at myself through the mirror, while applying some eyeliner and tinted lip balm. 

Wait... Why am I dressing up for Oppa?

W-Why didn't I go for Daddy's favorite color (baby pink/red), but Oppa's?

I would always wear baby pink whenever I'm with Daddy because he says I look good in it.

I groaned in frustration as I quickly styled my orange hair, trying to make the bangs cover my eyes a bit so that I can look even cuter.

Once I was ready, it was 2:30 PM.

I would make it on time perfectly if I leave now, so I went down stairs and opened the front door.

"Oppa?!"

"Oh uh- um... so you see what happened was... *sighs* I was planning to become more caring for my Jagi, and I decided to come pick him up! And then... I kinda got stuck here in the thoughts of whether I should knock or not y'know?" Oppa spoke all at once.

I giggled. He's so sweet~

Oppa then eyed me up and down, while having the shook expression, making me feel a little self conscious.

Right, he hasn't seen me cross-dress before.

He quickly took off his thick jacket and put it on me.

"O-Oppa, is TaeTae ugly? W-Will he embarrass you if TaeTae dresses like this *hic* infront of *hic* everyone??" I asked as tears uncontrollably rolled down my cheeks. 

"WHAT?! N-NO BABY, You're adorable. I just... aish I don't want to sound possessive, but I don't want other men to look at you. I want you to myself. Only I can look at you like this!" Oppa said as he caressed my back a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter