One

Daddy vs. Oppa {VKook/VMin}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: I'm FINALLY updating this fanfic! I've been struggling on thinking of how I should start the story but here it is...)

Jimin's Point of View

"YAHH, PARK JIMIN! MOVE YOUR OFF OF THE BED,WOULD YOU?!!!" my mom , who owns a loud, high-pitched voice exclaimed.

Oh , it's already Monday? Why couldn't the weekend be like 4 days long or something? 

The name is Park Jimin, I'm 17 years old and I'm a junior. I just moved from Busan to Seoul a week ago. And yes, I HATE school. I mean, there's nothing interesting about it so I'll probably ditch after today.

I groaned as I finally walked out of bed. I stared into the mirror and admired my bedhair.

Do NOT call me narcissistic, I'll rather be called 'oppa'. Wait no... I take that back, I would want someone that I love and will love for the rest of my life to call me that. (A/N: No need to rush, he'll be here in a few ;)

I got dressed into the somehow decent looking school uniform and headed off to school. 

Taehyung's Point of View

*Rrriiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg*

The alarm went off like it would every morning. I yawned and stretched my arms while rubbing my eyes a little. I stood up from my bed and changed into my school uniform, just like a normal day. 

Nah, not really.

Beneath my uniforn, I wore a pair of light pink with lace and a bow on, and a pair of pink thigh high socks with a heart shaped garter belt attached onto my thighs.

I enjoy crossdressing and I have my bestie ,Princess Jinnie, whom I share common interests with.

I sat down infront of my mirror and applied some eyeliner and light red lip tint before I was satisfied and walked to school. Not realizing that my alarm was 10 min. late.

(A/N The cover photo of the fanfic is how Tae looks like right now if you're wondering:)

Jimin's Point of View

After I arrived at school, I saw many pairs of eyes literally glued onto me.

I mean, I know I'm hot, but I didn't know I was THAT hot.

I went straight to the front office to get my schedule and I immediately headed off to my first period class because I'm almost late. I honestly don't really care if I'm late, but I just don't want to be tardy on the first day.

Period One: English (Language Arts) II

Ehh... not that bad.

I walked to my class and I could tell, through the windows that everyone was already there.

Just play it cool Park Jimin, you've got no one to impress anyways. (A/N: You will;)

I knocked on the door and the teacher let me in.

"So class, this is going to be our new student, Park Jimin" the teacher said.

"Hi, Jimin, my name is Kim Namjoon so you can call me Mr.Kim. Uh, Why don't you introduce yourself to the class?" the Mr.Kim turned and said to me.

"Ok,Mr. Kim," I said. I scanned around the classroom and found no one in particular who sparked my interest.

I sighed.

What were you expecting Park Jimin? There was no one in your previous schools that caught your interest, so why would you expect this school to have someone that will make your heart flutter?

"Anneyong, my na-" I said, but was cut off by someone barging into the classroom.

I was planning to kill whoever did that because no one interrupts Park Jimin's speech.

I turned my head around, only to be met with...

a miracle...

The one and only reason why I won't be ditching English in the future...

What the I ,Park Jimin, have never felt this way before. 

I stood there frozen and started to drool over the sight infront of me.

He was a boy. Well Duh. He had orange hair. Um, alright? He had the roundest and most innocent eyes I've ever seen. Cute...  His cheeks are red from running. Oh man holy sh*t!
His had baby chubs, but he still has a sharp and fine jaw line. Is this even real? And when his eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter