Seventeen

Daddy vs. Oppa {VKook/VMin}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for all of my patient readers, I've been busy and Wattpad was being a brat for not letting me log in through several servers...

Anyways, from the comments I've read, I can tell that some of y'all are freaking out over Tae cheating on Kookie and after rereading it, I feel like it's kinda weird too. So, let's just pretend our naïve Tae thought that was something you share with people you 'like' (which results in Kooks and Chim)

Also, I'm not gonna stop with the Taepuns because you do you, I do me :)

Third Person's Point of View

School is stressful.

However, every bit of stress evaporates away when you're with your beloved one. And that's exactly what Taehyung is doing right now.

Jungkook sat at the edge of the bed, as he gently caressed the other's beautiful, fluffy hair as the latter told him about his day.

"-so Mr.Kim called me out in front of everyone because I sneaked in chips during his class. But name a person who's never ate chips in class. I even tried my best to hide the crunching sound by chewing with my tongue but he still managed to hear- ... Kookie you're listening right?" after Jungkook let out a hum, Taehyung continued with his rants and complaints about how bad of a day he's been through.

After a while, the older became extremely bored, doing his usual routine of playing with Jungkook's gangsterish rings and caressing his tattoos. 

He traced his fingers over the new tattoo he's never seen before. 

The beautifully carved letters 'Prioritae' as well as a red scarf that wrapped around the letters. 

Taehyung squealed at the sight and used all of his strength to pull the younger's neck down, in order to share a sweet endearing kiss. 

"Does that mean TaeTae is Daddy's Prioritae??" Taehyung questioned whilte his mind kept repeating ' please say yes please say yes please say yes please say yes please say yes...'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter