Two

Daddy vs. Oppa {VKook/VMin}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Sorry for the late, LATE update. I just got too many projects going on... let's continue! and yes this chapter has . Holy water for 3 dolla only)

Taehyung's Point of View

I just love my daddy (Jungkook) so much. Daddy may sometimes be possessive to TaeTae, but he always gives his baby a safe feeling and most importantly .... CUDDLES!

For some reason though, after I left my class I couldn't help but to think a little bit about the transfer student (ChimChim). 

"Baby?"
His cute baby chubs,

"Babe??"
His muscular body,

"TaeBaby???"
His one sided dimple eye smile,

"TaeTae????"
His beautiful brushed back, silver-moonlight colored hair.

"Tae?????"
His everything makes me want to call him... Oppa

Wait.... What?!

"Taehyung ah-" I finally shook my thoughts away and admired the beautiful piece of art infront of me.

"Y-yes Daddy?" I said and snuggled deeper into his chest, inhaling his fresh raspberry scent.

"You surely are my little baby alien, huh. Your mind is always everywhere that I can't even keep up with you!" Daddy chuckled.

I lightly hit his chest and pouted.

"TaeTae is no alien, TaeTae is Jungkookie Daddy's Baby Boy" I said and blushed a little.

Daddy then leaned forward to me and whispered into my ears," Of course you're MINE and only MINE, baby, and Daddy will show his baby how precious little baby is to him."

To be honest, I love it when Daddy shows his protective, yet dominant side to me. Daddy just makes his little baby want to be all submissive and cuddle his way onto his Daddy's chest. 

"Yes Daddy, make me yours" I whispered seductively back into his ears while his earlobe.

"You're already MINE " Daddy growled and fast walked to the nearest empty classroom in the hallway.

YoonYoon hyungie and Hobi hyungie followed until Daddy glared and shooed them away, telling them to make sure no one will disturb us.

I can hear my heart thumping loud and fast already from how fierce Daddy's eyes looked when he eyed me like a predator would to a meat.

Third Person's Point of VIew

Jungkook quickly took off both his and Taehyung's jacket that was part of the uniform and threw it somewhere in the classroom, lust and love were the only things that clouded his mind. Jungkook knew that he needed the older right this instant.

(A/N: There uniform looks kinda like this:)

Taehyung's sneaky little hand s (A/N: I hate snakeu! 😂) up to his Daddy's slightly loosened tie and made it even more loose. The older than pulled the dominant by his tie, making the surprised Jungkook lay on top of the smirking submissive.

"Tie me up Daddy, do anything you want to do. I'm Daddy's baby and Daddy's only. Please Daddy~ show me that I'm yours," Taehyung whispered into the younger's ears.

With that, Jungkook snapped. His lust and hormones became outta control. Jungkook used all of his st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter