Eighteen

Daddy vs. Oppa {VKook/VMin}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's Point of View

"- moving onto my dearest Libra viewers, your unlucky item for the day would be... Shoelaces, watch out for them, they may seem harmless but they may get you into a big time accident"

Jimin strolled down the school hallways and pouted like a lost child when he couldn't find his 'boyfriend'. 

He kept looking back and forth, trying to get a glimpse of the familiar brown haired male, but his vision was suddenly blinded and as his hands reached forward, it met with two squishy... balls?

Unsure of what has yet to come, his hands grasped onto the so called 'ball', which somehow earned a high pitched moan in return.

"Ah~ Oppa, you're such a ert, " an unknown girl giggled, while rubbing her saggy as back onto the naïve boy's biceps.

'What the , no one is supposed to call me Oppa except Tae'

Gulping, Jimin backed up as he was so tempted to just slap the right in the face and tell her to back the off of Kim Taehyung's property. But he has his own rules with not harming females.

As the ty girl approached him, Jimin started to gradually back up, hoping the girl in front of him would just get the signal and leave him alone. However, fate was not on his side today, as the loose shoelaces of his converse just happened to twist together, making him fall onto the ground with a 'thud'.

The girl, Nina, smirked as she kneeled down, making sure to have her perked out of her short skirt and have her back arched in order to show off her slender waist through her crop top, which in all honestly looked more like a bralette. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter