Three

Daddy vs. Oppa {VKook/VMin}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Your Author is back for an update, FINALLY!!!~)

Jungkook's Point of View

After my baby and I had a second round, he kinda fainted due to the overstimulation. I just love how wrecked and ty he looks after . I'm proud and very glad that I was the one who took away his innocence.

Taebaby is of course, still pure and innocent, but he's also Daddy's naughty boy.

I just love this fragile boy that is sleeping against my chest so much. 

After dressing the both of us up, I carried my baby bridal style, he was very light and slim.

As I walked towards the door, I heard light moans from outside. I opened the door and there stood two figures making out, more like eating eat other's faces, and they blushed as they quickly stopped their session.

"Sorry Kook, I was trying to concentrate on guarding the door, but this cutie keeps on temtping me~" Hoseok said while possessively putting his arms around Yoongi's slim waist.

Yoongi just blushed in embarrassment and stared down at the ground, avoiding our gazes.

"Whatever, at least the whole school knows that Tae's mine and MINE only now" I sighed and said, as I walked pass them,  and once again admired the beauty infront of me.

Jeon Jungkook never fell so hard for someone before.

You were my first, Taehyung ah~

Jimin's Point of View

The bell rang, signalling that it was lunch time. I didn't even bother to think anything about lunch because Taehyung was the only thing in my brain.

"Hey, you're Jimin, right?" I guy with broad shoulders and slightly feminine features asked me.

"Hi, I'm Jimin, and you are?" i questioned.

"Oh, oops, I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Seokjin, call me Jin, and I;m wondering if you'll like to join me and my friends to lunch," Jin offered.

Since I didn't know anyone else in the school, I've decided to just follow him.

"Oh, yea, Sure!" I replied cheerfully, and gave him an eye smile.

As we walked towards the cafeteria, we talked about random stuff, such as how was school in Busan and random sh*ts.

I stood in shock as I saw who Jin's 'friends' were.

They were the two of the three guys who took Tae away from me this morning.

"Hey Jimin, these are my friends, the one with the kinda horse face is Hoseok, and the one who looks extremely tired is Yoongi," Jin introduced.

I, out of courtesy, said hi to them as they did the same towards me. That Hoseok guy seems like a happy-go-lucky person, while the other was the complete opposite. Yoongi always shows that 'I'm bored and tired as ' face.

"Hey guys, where is that Taekook couple?" Jin asked and my eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter