Four

Daddy vs. Oppa {VKook/VMin}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Sorry for the late update! Forgive your author pleaseu~ *inserts TaeTae's pouty faceu* Ok, let's just start with the chapter, and this chapter will have some more VMin, just cause...)

Third Person's Point of View

Jimin woke up realizing that he fell asleep on Taehyung's lean shoulders, as the latter's head was rested ontop of his. The older of the two realized that class has already ended as he smiled and blushed a little while he used his free hand to brush the fringes of Taehyung's hair, admiring the younger's features.

'Wow. This human being is just so perfect, I can't even believe... believe he existed' Jimin thought to himself.

The older, being the caring one, switched their positions, so Taehyung's head was on the older's broad shoulders, so that he could rest better.

"Hmm..., Oppa~" Taehyung said sweetly in his sleep as he giggled a little, causing Jimin to blush and look at the younger in shock. 

'O-oppa? ME?! Wait... No sh*t it's his ing boyfriend Jeon ing Jungkook' Jimin thought as he groaned in frustration. (A/N: When I wrote Jeon ing Jungkook, for some reason I'm thinking of a person named 'Jeon', ing our bunny kook 😂😂)

What the older didn't know was, though, that the younger who was sleep-talking was actually dreaming about him. Yes. Him as in Park ing Jimin.  (A/N: Again with the ing thing😂)

"Ch-Chim Oppa~" Taehyung said again in his sleep, causing the so called,'Chim Oppa' to flinch and shiver at how sweetly the nickname rolled out of the masterpiece of art infront of him right now.

'Chim Oppa as in me? PARK JIMIN??! The one who even when I stare into the mirror, I still fall deeply inlove with? And no... I'm not narcissistic, not really' Jimin conversated with himself in his mind.

Suddenly Jimin felt a weight shift on his shoulders, he looked down and found his adorable little angel rubbing his eyes with his fist like a cute little kitten.

"Cute." Jimin accidentally muttered out and mentally slapped himself for saying that and slowly looked up for the younger's reaction.

As he slowly looked up, he was met with slightly red and blushing cheeks, large and adorable eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter