Fifteen

Daddy vs. Oppa {VKook/VMin}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Hey guys I'm finally back~ School has honestly been so stressful and honestly most teachers just bull all day long and doesn't even teach.🙄 Any freshman? Anyways, DNA was sooooo HOT!!! My fav. part about it is their hair color hbu?! )

Third Person's Point of View

It has been one week passed since Jungkook had received reminiscence flashbacks to the highlight of his life, meeting his angel. He had then pledged to man up, and stop being adolescent in return for the other's love. 

Even though Jungkook was younger than the elder, he was more mature in his mind and physical growth.

To Taehyung however, throughout this week he had been given much more affection from the younger. There was, though, one thing that was off. They haven't have for a week.

Jungkook had been coming up with ways to make his precious little baby happy. He tried so hard to be selfless, as he decided to push aside his own needs and desires.

"I'm okay, as long as he shines" 

Taehyung's Point of View

It has been one week since Kookie and I did the... thing. Truthfully speaking, Kookie can be quite a hedonist sometimes. Which made me doubt if he loves me at all. 

Of course I am enjoying the company he has been giving me, but as of now, I honestly just want an affirmation to our relationship. 

Does he not want me anymore?

Did he find someone else?

"KIM TAEHYUNG STOP DAYDREAMING OR ELSE YOU'RE GONNA GET DETENTION!" Mr.Kim yelled across the room, causing some students to shiver in the seat by the omnipotent voice, while some were silently giggling

Jimin intertwined my hands in his own endearing ones, and rubbed reassuring circles in my hands while his eyes displayed how worried he was for me.

"Aish show some respect to your new classmate, keep your dirty thoughts of Jungkook inside you!" Mr. Kim argued.

"OoooooH~~" the class ;)ed as their teacher accidentally m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter