Six

Daddy vs. Oppa {VKook/VMin}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Hey GUYS! I've made a good decision for the ship of this chapter... since you guys requested for VMinKook, but I cannot yet do a YET... I decided make this chapter to be split into two parts:

Morning-VMin

Afternoon/Midnight-Vkook (Since it got more votes)

 and... I have something quite serious I wanna bring up.
*The info below is based on a video on YouTube uploaded by Her Jams (Luv that username!)*

So our cute y adorable mochi Chim has recently been attacked by anti-fan threats on Twitter. I honestly don't get it, if you aren't an ARMY or just don't enjoy BTS in general, why would you talk sheet about them and even ING TAG THEIR OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS?!!!!

So this person wrote sheets trying to get our innocent ChimChim outta BTS, saying unreasonable things like he doesn't like his fans, wanting him dead, ARMYs dislike him, etc.

We need to stand up for him, and PLEASE do not mention about hates if you decide to do a hashtag, and not trend the issue. (ya'll know that Chim worries about everything inside his brain but he just doesn't show it.)

I'll really appreciate it if we can all write more compliments and show your love to your hubbies and also to immediately report anti-fan users if they do anything offensive!

And Lastly, Strong Power Thank You!)

Taehyung's Point of View

I really don't know how to face ChimChim Oppa after this happened. I felt so guilty for hurting the both of them at once without them even knowing. I can easily tell that I was the reason of their stress and it would've been better if I stayed away from them, but I just love the both of them so much.

ChimChim Oppa is more of a warm, sweet, caring person. While Kookie Daddy is more of a calm and possessive. I feel extremely happy with Oppa, but I feel so safe with Daddy.

Daddy is the chocolate, while Oppa is the vanilla. They go extremely well together. If I have them both *blushes* I can have and make love at the same time. (A/N: Aish this kid)

I slapped myself lightly on the cheeks for thinking that and quickly prepared to go to school. I mean I am still nervous with meeting them.

Third Person's Point of View

Once Taehyung arrived at his classroom, he saw that everyone is here already. He took a glance at his watch and well, surprising he is late AGAIN *hint the sarcasm*

Taehyung gulped nervously as he entered the classroom sneakily, hoping his English teacher won't get mad. 

"Kim Taehyung, tardy again?" Mr.Kim raised his eyebrows.

"Mr.Kim~ TaeTae is sowwy, he won't do it again," I pouted and acted cute by blushing and looking down because I needed to talk to Oppa, so I used my emergency baby aegyo which will allow anyone to do anything for me. 

"Ugh fine" Mr.Kim cleared his throat and said.

"Thankie Mr.Kim~" I skipped my way to my desk.

Oppa waved his hand at me and showed me his large adorable smile, but still I can see a hint of sadness in his eyes. Aish, it was all my fault. Bad T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter