October 25th, 2007

Behind the Doors of BERMO and BOSCOLIE

Bernice (running with her arms about to hug): Moses! I’m so glad you’re back.
Moses: Berni, yes it’s ok. I’m back!
Bernice: You do not know how bored I am. I had no filming today.
Moses: Yes, I totally understand what it feels like to be without me by your side. Isn’t Myyo or Bosco home?
Bernice: Ha! You’re right. Nope, the two went on a date since this morning. So, what are all these bags?
Moses: It’s our dinner, that I will be cooking tonight, because I promised to cook for us for a whole week, but I somehow just managed to cook for 3 days, so I’m making it up, just for you.
Bernice (giving him a pinch on the face): Well, do you need help, or do you want me to continue staring at the t.v. watching The Ultimate Crime Fighter?
Moses: Your choice. But here is a question: Are you sure you won’t be jealous watching it. I mean there’s Gigi and Yoyo.
Bernice: No, remember we trust each other? And I’m pretty sure that you guys have nothing together, right?
Moses (in a jokingly matter): I don’t know. Is it real?
Moses takes a seat on the sofa and turns to hug Bernice.
Moses: Berni, you know it’s not real. I almost told the paparazzi that we were together.
Bernice: How? Tell me you didn’t.
Moses: Like that function for The Ultimate Crime Fighter, where I won the cake making contest and would have gotten a kiss from Gigi, but I told them “someone would be unhappy” and then how I didn’t help Vivien with climbing those wooden sticks.
Bernice: Oh, what good evidence.
Moses: It’s getting late. I better start the cooking. If you want to help your lovely boyfriend; me out, you are welcome to come to the kitchen anytime.
Bernice: Before you start your cooking, I have to show you these. I bought them at a DVD store today. They’re real, and copyrighted by TVB.
Bernice shows Moses a set of DVDs labeled Healing Hands III and Love Bond.
Moses: Nice. Let’s watch them later.
Moses goes to the kitchen and starts his cooking. Bernice surprises him a few minutes later with a kiss on the cheeks when Moses was beating the eggs. As they eat their warm dinner, they praise one another in watching Love Bond. <!--Chapter end-->