Moves Like Jagger- Ryeowook( Super Junior)

Kpop Heaven: Kpop Imagines and One shots

Mini Author's Note: Yes my peoples I did another one* does dab* and its another SUJU based one shot. I swear my best inspiration comes from watching stuff and this one is no different. I swear Wookie is now apart of my Bias wrecker list for SUJU. DAMN, cute wookie is gone and really got the moves like jagger doh!!!!!!!

Without further ado, lets go!!!!!! :)

Song of Chapter

You are an avid Super Junior fan and your room showed it. Posters of them lined your walls and their videos, songs and pictures took over all of your eletronics. Like any other ELF you had your Ultimate Bias and yours is the Eternal Maknae Ryeowook. Now here's the best part, Super Junior was coming to your town as part of their world tour and to celebrate they were having a contest to win free V.I.P tickets for you and a guest plus there's a special surprise along with it. So you entered and hoped for the best.

A few weeks later 

 It was 2 days before the show when your mom called you. You went to the kitchen and she handed you a Pearl Sapphire Blue envelope. You immediately started screaming, you ran into your room and locked the door. Taking a deep breath you opened it and read its contents and that's when you freaked out!!!!!! You won and not only that, the surprise was you get to perfrom with your favourite member and you already knew who you were picking......😎😉

 

Time skip to day of Show

It was finally here, this was the day you get to see your bias and group perform live. Your best friend Talia who was also a avid kpopper as you purchased tickets to the show and she got the front row. Her bias in the group was  Heechul and she was overly thankful of you giving her the V.I.P pass. The both of you got as much merch for the boys to sign and out of all of them you decided to get your poster of ryeowook signed by him and that will be placed on your wall over your bed so you would be able to see that memory everyday.

Time sip to show

The show has already started and you and Talia were having a blast. Super Junior performed all their best hits and messed around on stage with each other. Also during that time Ryeowook noticed you and he smiled, you were already blushing and red like a tomato. He decide to end the visual conversation with a wink and that sent the ELFs around you and your best friend screaming their heads off. The lights went down again and this time it was for the solo performances. All the members gave their all and were having fun while doing it. Just then a Cordination Personel came to where you were standing and told you it was time to go backstage with her

"Y/N where are you going girl?! Your man gonna perform next?!?!" , Talia says to you shocked.

"Talia when Wookie's Solo start recording everything till the end plus girl you are going to be in for a surprise'' , you say with a wink then you left.

Backstage was busy with crew working round the clock in helping the show run smoothly. She lead you to a dressing room where a Fashion Cordi Noona gave you a female leather jacket to go with the outfit you already have on, plus a little touch of make-up. From there she took you to another dressing room which happened to be empty and with that she closed the door. Being curious you started looking around until..........................

Being curious you started looking around until

"hey!" , the voice said.

You turned around to see your bias Ryeowook already in his costume for his solo. On the inside you were internally fangirling trying not to embarrass yourself in front of him.

"Hi, Ryeowook-sii. Its an honour to meet you and i'm a big fan of you!!" you say to him while also trying not to explode.

"Aww that's is so sweet to hear from an ELF and congratulations for winning the contest, are you ready to dance with me?" , he asks you while taking your hand and intertwining it with his.

"As ready as I'll ever be." , you reply to him with as much confidence as possible even though you're nervous as hell.

He turns you around and places a mic on you so you would be able to sing. This was the moment where your training of singing to your stuff animals and friends into a brush at sleepovers to various songs was going to pay off.

So you were waiting at the side of the stage and from as far as you can see Ryeowook is burning up the stage and the crowd is going nuts. You see your cue and that's when you break out into your idol character and bring out your awesomeness😎 When the bridge of the song came out you gave your best Christina Aguilera voice and rocked the house all while dancing as y as you can and flirting with Ryeowook. (see media) It was a lot of fun and you realised that your bias was not the innocent guy you knew anymore. By the end of his solo the entire stadium was going Bezerk and you knew all the fancam videos of this will be on Youtube and various social media by midnight that night.

Everyone was congratulating you on a job well done. Ryeowook took you to Super Junior's dressing you and when you entered you were met with dropped jaws. All members of the band were looking at you in utter shock.

"You were absolutely amazing!?!?!?" , the leader Leetuk says with excitement.

"Wow, your dance moves were incerdible. One of the best i've seen!!! I wont mind having you with us :) " , Shindong says while giving you a big hug.

" Also your singing is good and has a lot of potential maybe we can train you." , Kyuhyun says while gesturing the other members of KRY.

You said thank you to all the members for their kind words and encouragement, just then a pair of arms came around you. All the other members began teasing you; you turned your head to see Ryeowook looking at you with his cute smile even after the y number he just did.

"Oppa why am I seeing that cute smile, when we all know that after that performance you're totally different now" , you said teasing him.

"I'm still me", he laughs

"We'll see" , was the last words you uttered before you ended the conversation.

Ryeowook decided to be a gentleman and take you back to your seat. While walking down a secluded corridor he suddenly pushed you against a wall.

You've read a lot of fanfictions and you knew where this would lead to.

" I knew you couldn't handle me, face it you were in a daze while performing on stage with me." , you say while smirking. He said nothing and he just planted his lips onto yours, you were in shock at first but decided to roll with it. It didn't take long for that kiss to go heated quickly. He already latched his lips to your neck and by the looks of things was going to make a hickey. 

"So, what does this make us, a couple?" , you ask him while blushing

"well what do you think" , he asks using a rethorical question. You gave him your phone and he takes yours and you both switch numbers.

...............................

By the end of the night both you and talia got your merch signed and even talia managed to get Heechul's number.

"AHHHHHHHHHH, Y/N!!!!!!!! I still cant believe you got to dance with ryeowook and I was there to witness it. We are so having a sleepover tonight and we're going to watch it over and over again.

When you got home you were wiped out so you decided to get ready for bed. Both of you watched the video; but before going off to sleep you kissed your signed poster over your bed and your phone suddenly pinged in which you got this text............

R:Goodnight y/n or I should say Goodnight my y little jagiya❤😘😘💋💋💋. Dream of me😴*sends virtual dream dust*

 You reply.............

Y:Night Wookie Oppa😴, I already kissed💋 u goodnight and might I say you really do have the "Moves Like Jagger😎😉"