Night to Remember - Rap Monster( BTS)

Kpop Heaven: Kpop Imagines and One shots

A/N: This is in honor of a historic win last night and will go down in Billboard and Kpop History!!!! #congratsBTS

It was a long drive but we finally made to Las Vegas for the Billboard Music Awards. Im here with my friends/ ARMY sistas Aubriel and Talia to see our boys BTS on the magenta carpet. Its already noon and the sun was already baking us alive but we didnt care, we were all here to see the Bangtan Boys in their shining moment. There were already alot of ARMYs already waiting and to pass the time we talked, laughed, fangirled and blast BTS songs until they came.

 

(Y/N's) POV

"OMG I hope Rap Monster notices me, i think i would die if he does!!!", I say to Talia as she hugs me.

" I still cant believe they're here, it feels like a dream" , Aubriel says while she dreamily sighs and holds onto her wings album.

It's almost time for the show to start and the crowd is going nuts. Celebrities everywhere and cameras flashing non-stop. Even some interviewers from the entertainment news outlets came and recorded the crowd, we already knew that the all videos would be viral the next day. As I look out into the distance I see a face that I instantly recognize and then I just started to chant

"Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Min Yoongi, Jeon Jungkook, Kim Seokjin, Jung HoSeok..............BTS" , in a loud voice and then my friends joining in and then the entire crowd was in on it. 

It was so magnetic even the celebrities started to watch and nod their heads to the fanchant. It was a dream come true, cameras were flashing taking our pictures and even the major celebrities were on their phones recording our way of showing love for this group but who knew in that moment that BTS would even notice us.

Rap Monster's POV

" Hyung I still cant believe were here. It feels like a dream come true" V says while giving me a hug. It was in that moment I heard my name, then V's, Suga's well the entire band. So all of decided to follow the fanchant and thats where we saw it. American ARMY's supporting us. Its was all so beautiful and what I noticed the most was 3 gorgeous ARMYs leading so I decided to give them a little surprise.

(y/n's) pov

While I was doing the fanchant with my friends and my sistas behind me I just see the Bangtan boys walking to the direction of the barricade and I never stopped cheering and it was in that moment I was at a loss for words.

"Who was doing the fanchant?", the ever adorable Kim Namjoon asks with his dimple smile showing.

My two best friends point at me and I brought them both together in hug.

"we were Namjoon-sii" , we said smiling.

Then they asked us the most improtant question for any kpop fan in general'

"Whose your bais?!" , they all shouted in unison

"Junkook!!" , Aubriel shouted at the top of her lungs.

"V" , Talia said while looking shyly at Kim Taehyung.

Now all the members were looking to me and my heart was pounding like a timpani drum and then I broke the slience by saying Namjoon; I looked down to my bracelets which I was wearing on my wrist being all shy. My head was then lifited and I looked at Rap Monster in the eye. I also noticed that all the photographers were taking pictures of this one moment even the celebrities were holding their breath to see to see what the korean males would do for their fans. Namjoon removes the barricade, takes my hand and pulls me out.

"How would you like to be my date to the Billboard Music Awards", He asks smiling at me. Right about now the crowd was going billistic and aweing at the cute moment.

"I would love to.", I reply smiling.

With those words being said all three of us along with BTS went inside to see the show.

" You guys do know were're gonna be viral tomorrow!!!!!!!!!"

We all screamed and we all had a great time; but all great things must end and there was an award to be won. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion and that was it, BTS won their first major American music award. All three of us screamed and hugged each other and the boys. Namjoon hugged me so tight that I almost couldn't breathe and then he kissed me on the cheek.

 

In the end I had a great night with my best friends and the group of my dreams, nothing could get better than that.

" Thank you Namjoon -ssi, I had an amazing time with you and the guys,but everything expires and this night is no exception. You made me feel amazing for one night; I just wished it didn't have to end.

"Maybe not',and with that he kissed me. I felt like I was cloud nine and a dream I never wanted to wake up from. Air decided to be a nusiance so we parted. I pinched his cheek and I saw his famous dimple smile. I decided to take a selfie for my memories of one great night. He took my phone from my hands and turned around to do something and then handed it back. Being Rap Monster he walks away like the boss he is.

Later that night

1 New Text 

Your Rap Monster😎👑🇰🇷 :Night gorgeous, thank u for supporting me and the boys!!

You: How the fudge did you get my number?!?!!??!

Your Rap Monster😎👑🇰🇷 : Secret babe, plus your friends gave it to me.  

You:*smiles* Night Mr. Billboard chart topper oppa!!😘