Romeo and Juliet- ONEUS x RBW Trainee! Reader

Kpop Heaven: Kpop Imagines and One shots

You were a trainee at RBW for 2 years and the higher-ups have decided that you might debut soon as a solo artist, so it was decided for you to get some exposure. At the moment your labelmates Oneus are currently participating in the survival show Road to Kingdom(RTK) in which they're covering Infinite's song Be Mine using Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet.

Author chan-I thought that Last Romeo has the better fit but they still killed it anyway. Back to the imagine, lol

They asked you to be their muse as well as participate in some partner work which consisted of a lot of lifts, longing gazes, teases and them trying to chase me and bring you into their arms but only to slip right through their fingers. The practices were gruelling but also a lot of fun because you want to help them win but also make your company proud, they trusted you with a part such as this. Although, over that time, little feelings began to blossom for the boys. You pass it off as a little crush and if anything, they're already full-fledged idols and you are a mere trainee with a No dating rule baring both parties. So it was decided that you would lock your heart away until then at least until you successfully debuted.

time skip

On the day of the performance,  whisked away from the boys while their manager said seeing you all 'dolled up' would be their surprise. As you get hair and makeup done, the nervousness was kicked into overdrive and infinite possibilities ran in your head, after prep you were dressed in your costume with the last thing needing to go on was your shoes.

As you get hair and makeup done, the nervousness was kicked into overdrive and infinite possibilities ran in your head, after prep you were dressed in your costume with the last thing needing to go on was your shoes

The manager proceeded to take you to see the boys while walking in front of you in an effort to hide you from them. The ONEUS dressing room was chaotic in a good way, stylists were walking up and down constantly trying to get the group's look perfect before showtime. You can hear all their voices as they interact and laugh with each other.

"When do we get to see the object of our love!", Ravn teases.

"Well I want all of you to be here so I can show you to her", the manager says with a smile in his tone.

"I wanna see her, so just show her to us", Leedo's deep voice echos. 

You get into a bowing stance as the manager steps to the side to reveal your presence, as you slowly rise. The looks of the 6 males are described as mystified. All jaws dropped to the floor, as Hwangwoong took steps towards you, took your hand in his and kissed it.

"Well look at this, is this our Trainee!!? Does our little sister look like this?!?! I can't believe it, a Juliet worth fighting for.", he says professing as if you were his. For this performance, it is.

 

Play video link to see performance

Road to Kingdom- Infinite "BE MINE" Rendition by ONEUS

ONEUS were waiting in the wings, getting ready to hit the stage and at that moment, the world would see you for the first time, the blood sweat and tears lead to this one moment. The sole purpose is to help your loves win this challenge. Channelling the Juliet within you waited for the cue from the staff and stepped onto the stage. The amazement from the other groups was enough to show that it was all going according to plan. Fluttering around the stage, passed from one member to the next. Showering them with all the love you can give, fingers dancing through their hair, lifts feeling as though you can fly and intense movement that represented the struggle on both sides. Gracefully running off the stage until the final bit of the performance. Their use of the props was something to behold, but what stole your heart was when the entire stage was covered and Ravn cutting right through it. 

You proceed to go back out for the final time dancing your heart out and as the music fades, the rest of the boys are in a circle around you and Ravn as you hug his kneeling form from behind hands on his chest, vial in hand as if ready to take the fatal plunge to be with his love. Pulling yourself closer to him as you can feel his hand cover where yours is placed.........on his heart as the lights dim to darkness.

You run off the stage and dash off into your dressing room, leaving the prince like men behind. Heart beating fast like a bass drum, floating on cloud 9 wishing the moment wasn't over, you waited backstage until the results. They did well but not with the rank they wanted but knowing this performance would go viral on the web.

As you proceed to leave, there was a little surprise left at the door. A combo of Blue and Red Roses with a cute little note.

Will you BE MINE?

your 6 Romeos.

You couldn't help but giggle as you made your way back to the dorms with a smile.