The Chosen One- EXO x Reader

Kpop Heaven: Kpop Imagines and One shots

A/N- This story is one I created back in form 4 while I was in secondary school... So here u go.😄 And yes I based the imagine off of EXOs Mama MV

Imagine....... That you are a paranormal detective and you are researching the race of EXO and its guardians.

The news of this hidden village spread throughout the country and to since it sounded like folklore. You knew you had to see for yourself, to experience it. You had to go. You are a detective in the paranormal and this village was the perfect place to experience supernatural forces. You packed all your electronic equipment, The address of said village and finally your notebook to write and draw your evidence into your backpack and headed out for the unknown. You waited for transportation and arrived in a short time, as you kept going the city looked smaller and the vegetation became denser. Sooner rather than later you arrived at a huge wooden gate, you paid the driver, stepped out of the car and walked in.....not looking back.
                      
                         When you entered the village, it was abandoned. Houses lined together and other various vegetation seemed to cover it. You walked up a flight of stairs that was partly destroyed due to termites. You were looking around when something caught your eye. It was a strange marking of some kind.  It was a carving of a unicorn and it even glowed a bit. You took out your notebook and energy detector and scanned the marking. While it was doing that you took out the flashlight and started drawing and writing on the symbol. Your detector started pinging off the hook. You looked up and saw words appear under the symbol. 'E-X-O'... You said quietly to yourself. You thought on who EXO might be and could it be something or.........SOMEONE.

                         You were exploring the rest of the town when a chill ran down your spine. Whispers were heard all around you and by the looks of things you knew something amazing but shocking was going to happen.  You saw a huge mansion at the top of the hill at the end of the town. 

Mini time skip
You started exploring the home and the Whispers get louder......

'Our Queen..............

'Goddess of the Moon and stars.....'

My love from the stars......

What could all these whispers mean.....

You saw a painting in one of the many hallways. It consisted of twelve Asian men and a female who looked just like you. Getting a little scared you ran into a room and judging by the furniture its a girl's room and on the bed laid a book but its contents shocked you.
 

Y/N you are our Queen and we are your  princes and knights chosen to protect and love you