Artificial Love- EXO x Member!Reader

Kpop Heaven: Kpop Imagines and One shots

Author's Note- Hey guys been a hot MINUTE but I'm back with another imagine. This time EXO strikes again with the inspiration for a very y imagine based on their concert performance Artificial Love.  This will be a short one so ill let your brains run wild.

Get your black lace on and grab your cane.................... LET'S GO!!!!!

EXO- Artificial Love Live Performance

It's a full stadium and you are literally shaking in your heels right now in the wings waiting for these performances to start. EXO suggested having you on stage with them for playboy and artificial love to see how the fans would react. You've been a member of EXO since 3 of the original Chinese members left, plus you've been training for 5 years, so the higher-ups decided what was better than 9 boys in a group...........10 members with one being a girl. SM had a few Co-ed groups but it was only promotional as well as Co-Ed groups burning up the charts so you knew you had to do well.

While standing watching some of the other members perform you feel a hand grip yours. You blink yourself back to reality to see the resident dancing king and 'EVERYBODY's bias' Kai standing next to you.

"Don't worry, in practice, you're phenomenal now just transfer that energy out there. EXO-L will love you and we'll love you no matter what happens out there", he says looking onto the stage and observing the fans.

"Those songs revolve you, channel its power and feeling. You make us weak in the knees, use it!!", Kai says turning to look straight into your eyes.

Thanking him for that much-needed pep talk, a hug was given. Looking at that stage you knew that this was your time to show the kpop world what you had to offer and have all the fangirls and a lot of fanboys under your spell. 

The staff fixed your mic and directed you to your spot as you were lifted to the stage

The staff fixed your mic and directed you to your spot as you were lifted to the stage. The venue was dark as the opening instrumental for playboy began and vocals were heard, D.O lending his stellar voice as other members teased the fans. As the nerves subsided, you were beginning to have a lot of fun, fluttering around the boys teasing them as the song suggests. As one song ended another one began, with your cane in hand you felt a surge of power wash over in waves.

During the song, you body rolled and flirted with the rest of EXO as well as the fans who went insane over it. You could see some of the members really staring as you sensually remove your lace gloves and went full-out as you danced with your cane. Walking up to Kai, you utilized the hook end of the cane to pull him closer, playing along he embraces you tightly bringing his face closer to yours. Suddenly escaping his grasp, you begin to walk away leaving the boys on stage to finish off the song.

I'll let your mind wander on this one