Exodus- EXO x Member!Reader

Kpop Heaven: Kpop Imagines and One shots

The inspiration for this imagine comes from me watching the Exodus performance from their concert tour in 2015. I have had the song on replay for the past week and it is a full-on dime. So imagine if you were the 10th member and was given a dance solo for this song.

Let's see shall we

 

Another tour has come and I'm so nervous, everything still seems like a dream and I always pinch myself to see if I'm still in reality. 

Flashback

I was an SM trainee for 3 years but there weren't any girl groups that were able to match my skills so the SM CEO and EXO along with their manager decided to discuss having a female in their group. The group dynamic would be forever altered but since their debut fans have speculated on who was the divine being from the MAMA debut era, that's where I came in. I was the 'one' who gave them their powers and gave them the mission to protect the TREE OF LIFE and also the earth which was their new home.

It took a while for the EXO-Ls to warm up to me but many fans loved the idea of having a girl in the group and the songs had a lot of depth since they have a girl to draw inspiration from.

Back to the present.......

Y/Ns POV

So here I am in 2015 with my group on the EXO'lution tour and we're at our lastest stop, Tokyo Dome in Japan. The house is filled to the max and we're getting ready to perform Exodus but for this song, it will be just the guys while I'm the one they're gonna chase after which is going to be lots of fun, although I'm very nervous. I've been practising the solo for weeks and kai has been helping a lot with the partner work which is very touchy and flirtatious. The only thing I can do is trust myself and have fun. 

The song comes to an end and the piano intro of Exodus begins to play and I strut onto the stage ready to do my solo and make the boys fall in love

EXO- Exodus Audio

 

The song comes to an end and the piano intro of Exodus begins to play and I strut onto the stage ready to do my solo and make the boys fall in love. I start my dance with Sehun and move on to each guy being a tease and them being flirty with me. It's no secret that some of the members do have little crushes on me and it's super fun to make them weak in the knees. 

Now here's the tough part...the bridge solo. Kai walks up to me with all the swagger, playboy and dancing suave he has and pulls me into his arms and I can't deny, I'm fully melting in his arms but I have to maintain the character. We both began to dance more intimately and the  EXO-Ls went crazy over it. I then kissed Kai on his cheek which caused him to fall to his knees as to assume my affection made him weak. I continue to flutter around the stage dancing and making each member fall for my charms.

The song was reaching its end as well as my solo so I finished my flawless performance with a flirty look and a sassy walk-off stage and the roar of the crowd behind me.  Staff then came to wipe my face, touch up my make up and assist me in changing into my next outfit for the night. After two hours another magical night of music, surprises, laughs and tears came to an end. The staff and our manager congratulated us all on another successful concert day, we all decided to go get dinner suddenly Kai decided to take my hand and place a kiss upon it to make me blush while the rest of the males . I laughed being happy and thankful to have this chaotic and loving family and I wouldn't want it any other way

 

 

Author's note- Hy guys I hope you liked it and I'm sorry for it being so short but I'm slowly getting back into the writing grove :)