Dive In- Super Junior Donghae x Reader

Kpop Heaven: Kpop Imagines and One shots

Dating a Guy is one thing...…............but dating a Kpop idol is a whole different ballgame.

My name is Ambrosia and my best friend is Yeon, two totally different personalities that come together for one thing in common...Music more specifically Kpop. While most fans go for the newer groups like BTS, EXO AND SEVENTEEN we decided to follow the older groups more specifically Super junior. After we watched their iconic video sorry, sorry we became hooked. She was a Donghae girl while I fell in love with the Gentleman Siwon, but I write all that to say this.......My girl seems a bit lonely and I've teamed up with my boyfriend to plan a little blind date with a very special man😎😉

Author's POV
"Siwon are you sure that Donghae is OK with a blind date! I know he's your best friend plus bandmate and Yeon is mine but I seriously don't want both parties to get hurt. Even if they do like each other what is the company and ELF gonna say, I only want what's best for the little fishy", I say concerned to my ever-loving boyfriend.

"Ambrosia.....jagiya. Don't worry if I know Donghae he's going to be over the moon to have someone love him and plus she's an ELFISH who could love Donghae better than her.", Siwon says as he gives me a huge hug.

So I along with the rest of SJ excluding Donghae to make the perfect date for our best friends and we all agreed to a fantastic fun day at Lotte World Amusement Park. I know by the end of this sparks will be flying and those two little ones will be a couple.

The night before the date.....
"OK, guys we're all set! Operation Dive In is a go!!!", I say with determination laced in my voice.
Even though I'm totally excited for the date that is about to happen, but I can't help but think about things that might go wrong.

Later that night.......
*one new text from CEO Horse*
Don't worry my little songbird, they r gonna get together. Get some sleep OK. Goodnight darling and dream of me😊😊😘😘😘😘

time skip brought to you by Heechul's fabulousness😀😀

Yeon's POV

Hi, my name is Yeon and my best friend is Ambrosia, she's pretty outgoing, creative and a little crazy and I wouldn't want it any other way. So today she has something planned for both of us,  I was sleeping peacefully in my bed until I was disturbed by my bed moving. Opening my eyes I see the blurry image of my best friend jumping on the bed like a little kid.

"Yeon wake up, wake up, wakke upp!! we're going to Lotte World with Siwon and Donghae", she says in her hyper state.

"Why did you wake me up so early child, I need my rest.......wait did you say Sihae?!?!?!?", I replied to her in surprise.

"Yasssss girl, let's go!!! Sihae awaits", she says pulling me out of bed and dragging me to the bathroom to start our day.

By the time we're ready to leave the both of us were dressed to the nines and ready to have fun with two very charming and talented young men😊

Ambrosia's Outfit

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4767796164375747313143546b773d3d2d3538343533313332302e313537366435656332316137393664353435313939303835313032382e6a7067

 

Yeon's Outfit

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f5f76494d4454737779336e6559513d3d2d3538343533313332302e313537366435666132643232396236363231393031303439363630302e6a7067

 

At  Lotte World


Siwon and Donghae were both waiting for us at the gates, as soon as Ambrosia saw them she grabbed me by the wrist and we ran towards them, she gave me to Donghae while Siwon picked her up and spun her around. I'm glad that Ambrosia got the dream guy she always wanted and I hoped maybe Donghae and I can be like them. I was so lost in thought that I didn't even notice Donghae talking to me and that my best already left to have fun. Just then I felt someone's warm hand in mine and believe it or not it was my bias with the biggest smile on his cute face.

Throughout the entire date, I got to learn more about Donghae's sweet and innocent personality. This was a guy that could do no wrong........well at least I thought. We were enjoying the view at the top of the Ferris wheel when my head was turned to look Donghae in the eyes. Brown pools that held so much fun and you could drown in and at that moment I decided to really.....DIVE IN

Donghae never saw that kiss coming but it was nice to surprise him and after a few seconds he got into it......really into it. I pulled away from him but he was not having it and decided to leave his mark. I wanted to pull away but...it was too good

"Donghae....stop......you're in public. Someone will see us plus I don't want you to get in a scandal", I said scared and worried for my bias.

"Jagiya... it's about time I have a little scandal plus you're an ELF which means you won't be hated and most of all............. I just want you", he replies whispering in my ear and gently biting it.

I never knew Donghae had a way with words like that, Heechul has definitely rubbed off on him😂😉😀😀

Nighttime

Donghae and I really connected and I had a great time with him, but all things must end. We both walked in silence back to the entrance to meet with Ambrosia and Siwon but were Surprise they were nowhere to be seen and at that moment my phone beeped

*one message from Mrs Choi👑💙💙💍*

AHey oo hope u and Donghae had funSiwon is dropping me home so you'll be ok with Donghae taking u right?! Plus I want all details when u get back.....Have Fun😊😊😊
But not too much fun😉😉😉💋💋💋

"Common my pretty ELF let's get you home.", Donghae says with his smile as bright as the sun.

Donghae not only wanted to drop me home he wanted to drop me off personally at my front door. There are not a lot of guys who do that anymore and I really respect him for that.

Back at home

"Donghae thank you so much, I had a great time. This is a dream I never want to wake up from.....", I say wistfully.

"Who says it had to end", he says with a sly look in his seemly innocent chocolate brown orbs.

Before I even had a chance to react I was pushed against the wall next to my front door and his lips were placed on mine. I was in total shock, I never thought an idol let alone a guy like him would never notice me. I pulled him close to me hoping this dream wouldn't end.

SM must-have Super Junior on a tight leash because no matter how hard I try to escape his grasp his lips had on me.....I just couldn't, they were a perfect fit like a puzzle coming together. He goes from my mouth trailing his lips of Sin to my neck trying to find my weak spot. I grabbed onto him knowing that if I let go I might just melt in his arms. My fingers thread through his soft hair, tugging it just trying to alleviate the feeling that he has on me.
 

I could feel his hands just imprinting his mark all over my skin trying to make me puddy in his hands.
"Donghae...…please..........stop. You're making me melt.", I moan desperately into the air just pleading to stop with his torture.

He lifts me up in which I wrap my legs around him and he takes my arms and places them above my head to stop me from grabbing onto him but he doesn't know that I'm a fighter.

"That's the Idea, plus I love making you melt beneath me. Making you mine.......over and over until your begging me to stop. Having me being the only thing you see, touch, smell, taste and hear.", Donghae whispers in my ear. The tone of lust just dripping in his voice makes my eyes roll in utter bliss just at the thought of him ravishing me until sunrise.

"Hmm, very tempting Mr Lee but I'll leaving you hanging on that date but there's one thing I won't leave you waiting on"

I decided to kiss him just to hold him until the next time we meet. I yank him by the collar of his shirt a d switch the positions, my hands hurried in his shirt feeling the abs underneath and I even bit his lip and pulled on it like it was my own personal toy to play with.

"Good night.......Lee Donghae. I really hope you had fun", I say with a cheerful smile a complete contrast to my lust-filled kiss I gave him just minuted before and with that, I walked inside never looking back.

Later that night........

"Girl you're telling me that Lee Donghae......Donghae Lee...The Little Fishy did that to You?!?!?! On our Porch and I missed it?!?!?" My best is says in complete and utter glee.

"Yas Ambrosia my songbird!!! You heard right. I told him to leave the hickies to the second date", I replied to her in utter confidence.

"Well it looks like he didn't listen",  she says as she giggles and fangirls in delight and hands me a mirror

I look to see that Donghae decided to leave me a little hickey as a gift of his sensual few minutes with me😉
 

I look to Ambrosia as she gestured to her sweater and she reveals multiple love bites most likely from Siwon and his over possessiveness of her😘😘😘
 

Well, I'm already in too deep......Might as well DIVE IN🌊🌊🌊🌊