Choi Siwon(Super Junior)- Caribbean Getaway

Kpop Heaven: Kpop Imagines and One shots

Sometimes........I wonder if falling in love with the guy of your dreams is actually a sweet dream or.................... A Beautiful Nightmare

Siwon's POV
I still can't believe I'm being forced to do this. I never take a vacation ever. My bandmates and ELFs are the only things that keep me going but over the past few days I have been off my game and also my angry outbursts have been cause of concern which leads me to my current situation. I'm now on the company's private jet going to a Caribbean island called Trinidad and Tobago to relax and maybe get lost a bit plus nobody knows my whereabouts and I highly doubt anyone knows who I am. Who knows maybe I might find love here who knows........

Y/N's POV

Well, today is the start of my vacation from school and I couldn't wait to have fun with my friends and maybe even find love. So I'm sitting in the grass of Woodford square watching the clouds and people go by all the while listening to my favourite kpop group Super Junior and I know what you're thinking... 'why would a Caribbean girl like you be listening to music beyond your language plus to people who don't even know you exist. Well, my reason is that I like to appreciate different things and embrace cultures beside my own.

It was getting late and I decided to head on home. With my favourite song Hit me up playing in my ear I started dancing while walking not paying any mind to the people watching until I happen to walk into a really solid but soft wall, I looked up to see the man I only daydream about, a guy who in my opinion is totally unattainable yet I continue to love him. My bias is here in my country which is a dream come true but the real reason I wanted to know was why.

'Oh my cheese I'm so sorry, I say trying to ease the awkwardness which seemed to stump the both of us.

In our short period of silence, I really began to notice his features up close. I can see his angelic face with two chocolate orbs that were used on ELFs all over the world to melt us at first glance. Soft Jet black hair that I can run my hands through and because of current promotions of his group's new album was in a y style that made him more irresistible. His sharp jawline was carved by the Gods themselves and to top it all off pink lips I could kiss all day.....in short, Choi Siwon was perfection in every single way but no human being is perfect.

I was so engrossed in my fascination with the Adonis-like human I didn't even notice our position. Since I bumped into him he had his arms around me to stop me from falling while I had my shaky palms on his chest trying to at least create some little distance but judging by the glint in his eyes and the waving of his eyebrows he was assessing me the same like I was doing to him.

"Thank you for saving me sir, but I must get going.", I say trying to escape his viper like grasp but he just wouldn't let go.

"Hmmm, I would but I feel like you know me and I had to make sure my cover is not blown, he says with a little chuckle.

"So Miss do you know who I am?," Siwon asks raising his famous eyebrows in suspicion.

"That's for me to know and you to find out, but I do have a question. What's a gentleman such as yourself be doing this far away from home.

"Vacation but not by choice, my group and CEO forced it upon me and I'm following orders. Maybe this forced vacation won't be so bad if I had a little tour guide with me ", he says while gesturing to me.

Sure!

That was the last thing I said before I took his hand and dragged him along for the time of his life.

Time Skip to a few days after..........

Y/N Pov

The entire week seemed to pass by in a flash and by the looks of Siwon's face he's definitely had a great time plus this is the most relaxed state I've seen him in because being an idol takes a lot out of him. For the entire week it was hopping from place to place, he says the food is the most creative and in his opinion totally better than Korean street food. Seriously with all the food that he ate, I thought his tummy would at least be a little puffy*giggle* but that's a story for another time. Tonight we're having a bit of fun on Ariapita Avenue hopping from club to club, while we were there we decided to karaoke and being the girl that I am didn't back down from a challenge. Siwon went up first and he never failed to disappoint on the performance factor. Once he finished he had the club going crazy but now it was my turn to knock him down a peg so I decided to sing some Beyonce.......

https://youtu.be/YC4pL6-7AXQ

 


Siwon's POV
As I saw her up on stage I couldn't help but stare. There's something about this girl even though she's way younger than me I can't help but gravitate to her. Her smile brightens up my day, her style is cute but tonight ... it's taking a lot of my will not to take her away and keep her as my ownHer inner beauty is just as goddess-like as her outer beauty even though she denies my statements and she knows what she wants out of her life.

But...........

I'm leaving for Seoul on Sunday and it's going to break my heart for me to leave her. I promised myself not to fall in love while I was here but the feelings surging within my heart was too great to ignore. No woman ever made me feel this way not even Liu Wen but I knew I had to tell her the truth sooner rather than later by the time I came back from my thoughts she had already finished singing and by the looks of it had every guy there swooning over her and that just got me mad so I took her by the wrist and took her back to the limo which SM hired for my vacation here.

During the ride, the sobering thought of me leaving her was too much to bare and it's now or never for me. I looked into her eyes and I could see her bright soul within them and also they are filled with worry for me. Then she says the most heart-wrenching words

You're leaving me, aren't you? I can see it in your eyes Siwon. I knew this would happen but I just didn't want to believe it. Plus I already knew who you were but I didn't tell you because I wanted you to feel like a normal guy. I know this was not the confession you wanted but I want you to know that I love you with all my heart. You're more than my ultimate bias but someone I can see being my boyfriend but the distance, and your schedule I don't know if that can happen plus I know I'm not good enough.........

With those words, I just kissed her

Y/N POV
I can't believe that my ultimate bias and full-on celeb crush is kissing me. It really was everything I imagined it would be sweet yet passionate and had me floating on cloud nine. I started running my fingers through his black locks and I knew I heard a little moan escape his lips so I decided to a little more. Who knew a gentleman such as him would have all this tension pent up inside😏. Let's just say I went home wearing a scarf😉💋💋

Sunday

Y/N pov
Today was the day the love of my life had to leave me. I stayed up the entire night talking to him for the last time and it was filled with laughs, flirting and tons of blushes on my part but me having to let him go was the hardest thing I had to do.
 

'Please don't leave me, I'll miss you too much.', I say while giving him a hug and giving him multiple kisses on his face. He doesn't say anything but he gives me a small box in which he opens to reveal a ring. He takes it out of the box and puts it on my left ring finger and then he kisses said finger. He wraps his arms around my waist just holding me close to him as if I would disappear from his sight. I touch his cheek just relishing in his perfectly imperfect face.

I touch his cheek just relishing in his perfectly imperfect face

His flight got called and we both walked to his gate. He whispers in my ear...
"I'll be back for you...don't slip away from me. As long as you wear my ring, you have a piece of my heart. Thank you for being my little ELF.......thank you for not giving up on love.........thank you for loving me for me.'


 

And with that, he kissed me on the lip ..... Then my cheek......... and the last on my forehead, turned around and walked away never looking back. I wouldn't lie when I say my tears were flowing like a waterfall. I then walked out the airport never lookin' back

2 days later
*1 new text*

From: Your prince charming👑💙💞

From:Your prince charming👑💙💞

Night jagiya........sweet dreams🌌🌃😴☁