Super Junior-She Wants It (Siwon + Kyuhyun) Wonkyu and Reader

Kpop Heaven: Kpop Imagines and One shots

Author's Mini note-

Being the kpopper that I am and the ELF💙💙💙💙 I am I decided to start thing off with this little ship with our beloved reader. Inspiration struck me for this today while I was in Lessons and also because I was watching their live performance of this song on the Japan leg of SS6 on youtube. Also I think you would be in for a little surprise.*wink*

So without further ado................Lets go!!!!!

 

Song of Chappie- She Wants It by Super Junior

You always Loved to dance. Everytime the music hit you, you always got up and started moving. This was your passion and you really wanted to make a career out of it. Also being the avid kpop fan you were you fell in love with a lot of groups and your Ultimate favourite was...........Super Junior. Something about them made you fall in love deeper and it was dream come true for you when SJ's Manager called you to be apart of their World Tour as a dancer. You were so ecxited that you could not keep still or sleep. Every night you would look at their poster right above your head and pinch yourself to make sure you wern't dreaming.

Time Skip...............

 

Its been a few months since you started touring and you have been missing home a lot, you already have made a few friends with some of the dancers but there have been a few who hate you for having a good friendship with the boys especially a girl named Areum.

 

"Hey Y/N how have you been fairing today", Areum asks with a sickly sweet smile.

" what do you want" , you asked her with a monotone expression and tone in your voice.

" Why do you even bother being friends with the boys. They are just talking to you out of pity. I mean come on, your the only one whose different here with your tanned skin and your medicore dancing. Oh and you better stay away from Siwon and kyuhyun, I see the way you look at them, they are mine!!!!!!'" , those were the last words she says from her verbal onslaught and then she walks away. By the time she's gone you already start crying and decide to run away from the scene not knowing that Two men who truly love you saw the action......

 

Its a few hours until show time and the crew was all over the place getting the final touches done. You were on your way to the dancers' dressing room when you were pulled inside of a random room. You could not see because the lights were off but when they came on you were in for the surprise of your life. Siwon and Kyuhyun were right infront of you looking at you in concern. These two were your biases and also your #1 Bromance.

Everything seemed to move in slow motion and by the time you got your head straight you were sitting in Kyuhyun's lap with Siwon holding both your hands in his. You were always blushing 50 shades of red😳 and was waiting for one of them to speak.

'' We saw your little battle with Areum-ah'' , Siwon ssays while playing with your fingers.

" It was not a battle, just a cool conversation between girls" , you reply lying to the two men.

" We know you lie little one. We saw you cry and we dont like that one bit" , The Evil maknae says with concern and with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Plus we know how you really feel....... dont think we dont know your little secret" , Siwon says wiggling his famous eyebrows with a mischevious glint in his chocolate brown eyes.

With that being said Siwon places a kiss to your forehead and Kyuhyun being the little cheeky devil he was decided to nibble on your ear to tease you. You giggles letting your inner fangirl out and thats when they decided to tell you their little plan.

"So your be dancing with us when we perform "She Wants It",. When one of my hyungs passes you on to me ill do this" thats when Siwon pauses.

By the time you try to process a question Siwon already has one of your legs wrapped round his waist and pulls you in close like really close......................like skinship fanservice close. You  were already wanting to faint but not until Kyuhyun takes you away from hyung, twirls you around and dips you as if you were dancing with him. Once he bring you back up he gazes at you and he pulls you in really close. He leans his forehead on yours as if he was going to kiss you.

" Alright hyung lets not melt our little piece of chocolate before time" Siwon says playfully and with that they leave the room  but not with out sneaking you a kiss on both your cheeks though.

 

Time Skip to show

 You were already waiting in the wings and the song was about start and you were nervous as hell but when the music started nothing else mattered.

 

 

Siwon did do what he promised and the ELFs seemed to love it and with Kyuhyun the crowd went bezerk. Overall they made performing with them extra special. As always all things must end.

When you got back to your dressing you saw that it was now a garden with dozens of Roses everywhere. Kyuhyun gave you a backhug while Siwon was in front of you. You did escape their grasp and made your way to the door to to find it locked.

You were now cornered with them and the exit being locked.

"Our Little one did extremely well today and she did have fun, but who says it should end" , Kyuhyun said pulling you close to him.He nibbled on your ear again and you squirmed in his grasp, which he seemed to love. Siwon on the other hand decided to kiss you on the lips and the special thing about that was it was your first. Both men had you on cloud nine

"Awww hyung, looks like we have to share her. She is our little piece of heaven so why dont we give her what she wants hmm?" , the visual says to the Evil Maknae. He nods his head in agreement. They start to pepper your neck with kisses which sear into your skin and they both decide to whisper in your ear

"Will you be mine?"

You already know your decision.................

Yes...........

And with that you are at the mercy of their love. They decided that "You Want It" and they will never let you go. 

"We both love you and to us you are everything we ever could want............"

 They both brought you to cloud nine with a little bit of Sin here and there. 

 

Wow finally done, I had to get this off my chest. For all my ELFs out there. This may be a little OOC but this needed to get off my chest. So Ill let your minds wander on this one🤤😘😉 

I hope this gives you some sweet dreams. Until next time my Kpop sistas. dont forget to follow, like and request