Not Over

Flaming Adolescent, Forsaken Youth

009

-'Not Over'-

"Checkmate the King"


 

Baekhyun and Hera sat in the back of the black SUV. Both of them were guarded by two bodyguards as they watched Jaejoong and some officers getting out from their car. They were meeting Aion face to face.

Both of them exited the car when they saw a signal from Chen. He was the second in command trusted by Jaejoong. They sneaked inside and saw Jaejoong was talking to a man in front of him.

Hera was about to scream when she saw the bruised battered Yunho held by Hades. Baekhyun shut her to it as he covered . They couldn’t hear very well what Jaejoong was saying to Aion before the man took his gun and pointed it to his chest. The Thousand Eyes members did the same to everyone in the room.

“Now!” Jaejoong shouted in English and soon there were forces trapping everyone. Gunshots were everywhere. There was sight of someone kicking and punching. They place was a bloody mess.

Baekhyun had to hold Hera from fainting albeit she was scared if their side would lose.

 

 

Hera hugged Baekhyun with tears on her cheek. She said that she was happy her prayer was answered. Aion and the high ranking members of Thousand Eyes were caught in the raid. Now, both of them just had to testify in the court about what the man and the organization had done to them.

 

 

Listening to the sound of the judge’s hammer, Baekhyun and Hera smiled to each other. They got what they want all this time and they got the justice.

“I hereby Kim Jongin, leader of Thousand Eyes guilty because of murders, corruption…”

 

 

Baekhyun could see his family members and Chanyeol waving proudly to him. Later, both of them visited Hera’s brother, Tao in the hospital. Tao couldn’t recognize Hera but the girl was telling him that everything was over now. They came to bid goodbye because they couldn’t stay in Korea anymore.

Jaejoong was worried if the remaining members of Thousand Eyes will find them. Thus, both of them were put in a protection program to be protected and given new identities to live abroad.

They walked hand in hand together in the airport, looking at the dark sky and msiled when they saw streaks of red on the sky.

The dawn is breaking, pulling a new veil to open the stage; for a new chapter.