To the Dark Sky

Flaming Adolescent, Forsaken Youth

010

-'To the Dark Sky-

"Forsaken Youth"


It had been three years since they escaped Korea. Both of them had a chance to start over. The street was bustling with people as Baekhyun run to the nearby café as his class was over. Hera was there, pouting while sipping on her latte.

“You’re late.” She stated. She wasn’t happy because of his tardiness. Baekhyun panted, his breath was uneven. He looked up to her in attempt to speak.

“Sorry, my class was hold by professor Charles. He nagged us about the assignment he gave.” Baekhyun answered. He reached out for the mocha float Hera gave to him. Flopping in his chair, Hera locked her gaze on him.

“Jaejoong called earlier and told me that we can come back to Korea this winter. I wanted to visit Tao. It’s been a long time. They had nailed many members of the organization. It was ruined by now. Sehun…well, he was convict to death last year.” She told him.

“Are you sad?” He asked.

“I’m not however…if I don’t take action maybe I will be like him too. Bounded by orders and had no freedom.”

Baekhyun nodded.

They concluded that both of them were pretty much comfortable with each other. Hera asked Baekhyun to date her which surprised her because the latter accepted her two years ago. After they had emptied their drink, Hera cling her hands to Baekhyun.

“When we get back, let’s tell Jaejoong we’re enganged.” Hera said as she buried her head in the crook of Baekhyun’s neck.

“Gosh, you’re cheesy~” Baekhyun grinned and pinched her nose.

 

After they left Korea, both of them started anew again with another chance given to them. They knew they had lost the sweet taste of adolescence in their life. Thus, they tried to rebuild new memories because of their forsaken youth - the youth that was painful to forget. They vowed not to forget the past but change the youth they once forsake for the adolescent they once lost in price of justice.

Yet, they didn’t regret it because that was the right thing to do.

 

-the end-

 

 


 

Thank you for reading and subscribing this, hope you love it. 

-ErA